Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 28978 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2013, 04:49:09 PM »
Any man who hides behind the law is a coward, period.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2013, 05:00:35 PM »
Three options, when faced with that situation:

1) Beat DA up, and possibly face legal repercussions
2) Do nothing and take it like a bitch
3) Take advantage of the law being on your side

If you're in high school, option 1 might make sense.  For an adult with something to lose, however, the choice is pretty clear.

Come on, dude. A guy spits on you (assault), you hit him, at any f'n age. DA isn't gonna prosecute that kinda shit, and the spitter would lose in civil court. Not trying to attack Vince here, but this is a no-brainer.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »
Come on, dude. A guy spits on you (assault), you hit him, at any f'n age. DA isn't gonna prosecute that kinda shit, and the spitter would lose in civil court. Not trying to attack Vince here, but this is a no-brainer.

Exactly. You push me, I push you - simple as that...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2013, 05:28:26 PM »

Do what you want.....me? I'd rather avoid any chance of catching a charge or getting sued.  I have too much to lose--you probably do too.

Fuck, my taxes already pay for the police force, might as well get something for my money.

All that "honor & courage" shit is for teenagers

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »
Do what you want.....me? I'd rather avoid any chance of catching a charge or getting sued.  I have too much to lose--you probably do too.

Fuck, my taxes already pay for the police force, might as well get something for my money.

as ive said.... ive walked away from plenty of fights because ice thought better of it....

but If someone spit on my ass...... im not sure I could muster the self control to think better of it.

especiallu someone like DA, whom we have video proof that he couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2013, 05:33:55 PM »

I understand your angle on this, but to me, some things just require an immediate violent response. This is certainly one.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
as ive said.... ive walked away from plenty of fights because ice thought better of it....

but If someone spit on my ass...... im not sure I could muster the self control to think better of it.

especiallu someone like DA, whom we have video proof that he couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm with you.  I would rather a guy throw a punch and if I avoided it walk away than to be spit on by that walking sack of shit. A night in jail and a misdemeanor isnt that big a deal.  I dont have that kinda self control. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2013, 07:47:13 PM »
I understand your angle on this, but to me, some things just require an immediate violent response. This is certainly one.  

Fair enough, I can definitely understand your position as well.  Let's hope neither of us ever gets spit on (except by a sexy lady (if that's your thing))   8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
Fair enough, I can definitely understand your position as well.  Let's hope neither of us ever gets spit on (except by a sexy lady (if that's your thing))   8)

I don't anticipate it. I'm hoping I never have to throw a punch again, I'm too old for that shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2013, 01:19:44 AM »

::)

Thinking like that is what's helped gotten Derek in his current state of affairs.  I make the right decision 6 years ago and I've never second guessed myself. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2013, 01:24:10 AM »

Thinking like that is what's helped gotten Derek in his current state of affairs.  I make the right decision 6 years ago and I've never second guessed myself. 
Great avatar Vince.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:50 AM »

So we disagree on how we would handle spitters, fine. Like I said, Vince, I wasn't attacking you, but myself (and many others, I'm sure) don't think it's unreasonable to pull out a can of whoop-ass in this type of situation.    You didn't, and you're comfortable with that. Good for you. Had you, I'm confident the law would have been on your side.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »
So we disagree on how we would handle spitters, fine. Like I said, Vince, I wasn't attacking you, but myself (and many others, I'm sure) don't think it's unreasonable to pull out a can of whoop-ass in this type of situation.    You didn't, and you're comfortable with that. Good for you. Had you, I'm confident the law would have been on your side.

I could give a shit about the law.....I just needed that payday from that event.  I was laid off, was getting shitted on with unemployment, and had just moved to Sylva so I had no clients and very little income.  Do what you got to do.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2013, 01:55:22 AM »
  Do what you got to do.

I will, you do the same. And I won't tolerate someone spitting on me, that's for sure.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2013, 04:32:40 AM »
Has that beta bitch made an appearance lately?  I am waiting on him confronting me.  Fuck him and his mom

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »
Guys who say they would punch the guy who spits on them are either unemployed, still living in their mom's basement or are senior fries managers at McDonalds :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2013, 06:44:56 AM »

its not that you walked away people think is funny in this thread but the fact that you ridicule luciam för not punching layme amd says hr is not a man because of that. You are the last person that should say it lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2013, 07:47:27 AM »
its not that you walked away people think is funny in this thread but the fact that you ridicule luciam för not punching layme amd says hr is not a man because of that. You are the last person that should say it lol

Both situations are far apart.....for starters I never went up and got into Derek's face, I was talking to Dave that that fucking oilcan came to me and pushed me to which I pushed him back to which he spit at me while Dave and Colleen were breaking us up. 

Lucian on the other hand patiently waits in line to get in Layne's face to confront him over a discussion on Twitter regarding his mamma...does nothing...and then makes a youtube video acting like Layne was shaking in his boots and that he was going to beat his ass.   

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2013, 08:41:31 AM »

this is all you should have said in the 1st place.... not trying to save face with those other obviously bullshit excuses.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2013, 08:48:50 AM »
the mindfuck continues on the weak trolls of get big. muahhhhhhaaaaaaaa over 4300 views on this thread. some may not have known who i was before, but do now. some will dislike me, some will like me, some will like me (in the closet) so they are not made fun of by the trolls abound here! but still 4300 views because trolls dont know they are being mindfucked and think the have the upper hand. you all play into MY game and thank you for your help. no back to your regular scheduled programing, cuz trolls gona troll!

you must all have headaches. cuz i fucked your monds hard and made you the mindfuck bitches!   BOOM!

I might be living in my momma's basement, but I ain't no puss who waits in line for 30 minutes just to shake hands with some guy who bashed my mommma

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2013, 10:34:03 AM »
is lucian = lucious fox?  ???

you need to quit whining if you're getting too much heat from the thunderdome. you did get my attention to the lyle mcdonald / layne feud indirectly so thanks for that, was an interesting read.

follow the arrows

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »

Both situations are far apart.....for starters I never went up and got into Derek's face, I was talking to Dave that that fucking oilcan came to me and pushed me to which I pushed him back to which he spit at me while Dave and Colleen were breaking us up. 

Lucian on the other hand patiently waits in line to get in Layne's face to confront him over a discussion on Twitter regarding his mamma...does nothing...and then makes a youtube video acting like Layne was shaking in his boots and that he was going to beat his ass.   

lol thats true  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »
this is all you should have said in the 1st place.... not trying to save face with those other obviously bullshit excuses.

I've said all of it a million times for over 6 years......hate to repeat myself... ;D
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2013, 06:32:59 PM »
No sign of Looseanus now, he must be off on a flight to shake the hands of the multiple Getbiggers that fucked his mom raw

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2013, 10:45:29 PM »
No sign of Looseanus now, he must be off on a flight to shake the hands of the multiple Getbiggers that fucked his mom raw

Nope just enjoying all you jerkoffs getting your lil panties in a bunch while I laugh at all of you. Very entertaining. I'm always watching.
T