Author Topic: Obama and his fellow leftist hypocrites  (Read 1015 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Obama and his fellow leftist hypocrites
« on: October 14, 2013, 08:21:32 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama and his fellow leftist hypocrites
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »
crickets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 08:58:26 PM »
no one objects to a standing militia with muskets.... a bunch of morons with grade 4 educations and assault rifles are a different story... wait was that the 2nd amendment, sub-paragraph 2, part a? maybe i missed it

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 05:36:32 AM »
no one objects to a standing militia with muskets.... a bunch of morons with grade 4 educations and assault rifles are a different story... wait was that the 2nd amendment, sub-paragraph 2, part a? maybe i missed it

Thanks for proving the point of my post.

Yet another Canadian who fashions himself an expert on the UNITED STATES Constitution.  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 06:26:57 AM »
Thanks for proving the point of my post.

Yet another Canadian who fashions himself an expert on the UNITED STATES Constitution.  ::)

No one argues that a law cannot be overturned or changed. No hypocrisy, unless your a moron, check.

They went through the proper legislative processes and lost at every turn, 41 times in fact. This isn't a way to change it and it can't work and won't as McCain said. Keep going stupid, you are speeding up the death of the Nazi party.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 06:58:18 AM »
No one argues that a law cannot be overturned or changed. No hypocrisy, unless your a moron, check.

They went through the proper legislative processes and lost at every turn, 41 times in fact. This isn't a way to change it and it can't work and won't as McCain said. Keep going stupid, you are speeding up the death of the Nazi party.

The chronic liar insinuating that other people are morons when he can't even differentiate between "you're" and "your". How amusing.

Keep posing as a doctor, Aspy boy. I'd ask what your plans are for today but I know you're afraid to leave the house.  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 07:06:32 AM »

In defense of those yokels, they aren't killing and robbing people with weapons.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 07:23:24 AM »

Educate me on what an 'assault rifle' is.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 07:26:04 AM »

Shall not be infringed...eat a dick! Much like this abortion of a law, well outside the Constitutional mandate, the 2nd Amendment has been made pretty clear by the SCOTUS. The 2nd amendment does nothing to bankrupt the country either.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 07:27:25 AM »
Educate me on what an 'assault rifle' is.

Big scary and black, with lots of plastic instead of wood, regardless of caliber of round. Maybe if the libtards didn't militarize every swat team across the country, people wouldn't be scared of weapons.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 07:39:41 AM »
Big scary and black, with lots of plastic instead of wood, regardless of caliber of round. Maybe if the libtards didn't militarize every swat team across the country, people wouldn't be scared of weapons.

Haha yes...and its 'high powered' and comes with '50 round clips' and fires like a machine gun they see in movies with zero recoil and a grenade launcher on the bottom so they can use the grenades they buy at 'gun shows'  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
The chronic liar insinuating that other people are morons when he can't even differentiate between "you're" and "your". How amusing.

Keep posing as a doctor, Aspy boy. I'd ask what your plans are for today but I know you're afraid to leave the house.  :D

Bump.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »

Yes, and whether you like it or not, there is also a proper legislative process for Obama to get the funding that he wants.

I don't know if any of the Republicans actually believe there will be a repeal of Obamacare, but they have sufficient numbers to force a compromise in other areas.

Of course, as far as any of this concerns you, we're still the greatest fucking country in the entire world and we can shit on you at will.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 12:43:03 PM »

lol

Like RR did in california...Lmao

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 03:24:37 AM »

Shall not be infringed...eat a dick! Much like this abortion of a law, well outside the Constitutional mandate, the 2nd Amendment has been made pretty clear by the SCOTUS. The 2nd amendment does nothing to bankrupt the country either.

It only results in a lot of kids with their brains blown out and does give anyone health insurance.

Idiot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 03:29:07 AM »

It only results in a lot of kids with their brains blown out and does give anyone health insurance.

Idiot.

Do you have statistics to back up your claim most are killed by headshots ;D
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 03:30:08 AM »
Do you have statistics to back up your claim most are killed by headshots ;D

No but i looks cooler :P

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 03:38:34 AM »

No but i looks cooler :P

And the only way to make sure they don't reanimate.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 04:14:09 AM »
And the only way to make sure they don't reanimate.

That or use a grenade launcher or maybe a flame thrower.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 03:02:36 AM »

Except that no one is saying "stop trying to change Obamacare" because it is the law.  Laws obviously can and should be changed if they are problematic.  

What shouldn't be done is holding the whole country, as well as its credit, hostage in order to change any law - including Obamacare - when you don't have the votes to change the law through the normal legislative process.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 01:08:26 PM »

Yes, and whether you like it or not, there is also a proper legislative process for Obama to get the funding that he wants.

I don't know if any of the Republicans actually believe there will be a repeal of Obamacare, but they have sufficient numbers to force a compromise in other areas.

Of course, as far as any of this concerns you, we're still the greatest fucking country in the entire world and we can shit on you at will.

In what way are you the greatest? I keep hearing this but I am not sure I agree. You are a leader in the world, surely, but your inequality and lack of freedoms are problematic. I would say if you are speaking economically, sure, militarily, sure, in terms of social policies and factors of quality of life you are patently not.

I am not attacking America. either.