Author Topic: Milos' New Woman  (Read 27704 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Milos' New Woman
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 04:47:12 AM »
Good luck to Milos. His ex took his gym, house and possessions. He looks like he is healthy and starting new businesses in Europe. His gal looks like she adores him and I haven't seen him happier.

Why Getbiggers have to knock others is a mystery. All the best, Milos!

He said she is opening a gym in Belgrade and he is going to be helping her. If he marries her that helps him get back into the country. Not sure what the deal is.

Agree with your comments, good for him. He is almost 50, he went to hell and back. He is moving on with his life.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 04:56:28 AM »
Agree with your comments, good for him. He is almost 50, he went to hell and back. He is moving on with his life.
This, Of all the bodybuilders I have ever met, Milos and Vince Taylor were the nicest most friendly guys in the sport!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 05:12:13 AM »
LOL!  This woman is going to take him for everything she can get.

Milos may be a nice guy, but when it comes to women and relationships he's like a teenager getting laid for the first time.

You're suppose to learn from your mistakes, not keep making the same ones over and over again.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 05:26:45 AM »
What happened to his first wife
 ???

History /story?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 05:38:26 AM »
She's insecure as shit
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 05:50:53 AM »
Palumbo is now using shoe polish on his hair....  ???

"1"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 05:58:16 AM »
There is never a shortage of young, attractive, naive women who will fall for a smooth talker.
If he can convince a man to destroy his kidneys, he can convince anyone.
haha excellent post parker  :D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 05:58:53 AM »
Palumbo is now using shoe polish on his hair....  ???

"1"

looks like same thing Steven Seagal is using.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 06:04:32 AM »
What happened to his first wife
 ???

History /story?

According to Nasser  :D

As I said, meanwhile Milos had managed to escape from there with a half full suitcase, as I recall him telling me, and had arrived in the US. He sneaked into the California territory. He needed to eat like everyone else. And he needed to find a job. And he needed to stay here because he did not want to go back because he also wanted to pursue his bodybuilding dream.

After collecting food from here and there, going from staying one night here and the other there, he finally started working without a trainers licence as a personal trainer. Then he became very practical and talked a female gym member here in San Diego, California, into marrying him.

This really happened - by the way. I actually met the brother of the girl who had originally married Milos. The guy was a pilot who was off duty and was sitting, by accident, next to me. He started talking about bodybuilding, elaborating about big guys with big arms, about his former brother-in-law with the name Milos.

I was almost falling asleep but suddenly I was awake. This guy confirmed the whole story to me but he gave the impression that he was still angry that his sister was so dumb that Milos tricked her into marrying him. Because of this Milos got his papers to stay in the US!

Second (?) wife  :D

His wife at that time, Ursula, had left him in January 1995 after my former wife and I had helped them with their heavy move from downtown San Diego, California, to Temecula, California. Ursula was tired of Milos. They had non-stop, stupid arguments for hours like for example if it was "the right thing to whistle on the street as a female" which Usula supposedly had been doing. Milos was enraged about that. He perceived it as vulgar and low class.

Also Ursula had gone to Florida in January 1995 to an event where she had got together supposedly with Troy Zucolotto's former training partner. Milos had a break down. We had to put him psychologically back together - he was now stuck in the desert community of Temecula, California. They had just a week before bought the house and the wife was now gone.

I do know how that feels because this happened to me in 2001 as well. So I am not putting Milos down for what happened here to him with one of his numerous wives, but what I would like to say about that is my former wife and I helped him and not the opposite, as he is claiming; this delusional, pathological liar.

Later Ursula came back for a short period of time but it did not last too long. Milos had also told me then that Ursula was flying to San Francisco, California, to visit her mother. But she had also visited her former boyfriend and she had also used Milos's incoming contract money, to buy all the furniture for her ex-boyfriend's new apartment.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 06:39:12 AM »
Good luck to Milos. His ex took his gym, house and possessions. He looks like he is healthy and starting new businesses in Europe. His gal looks like she adores him and I haven't seen him happier.

Is this true about his wife really taking all of the possessions? They lived in California when married and divorced?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:50 AM »
Also Ursula had gone to Florida in January 1995 to an event where she had got together supposedly with Troy Zucolotto's former training partner. Milos had a break down. We had to put him psychologically back together - he was now stuck in the desert community of Temecula, California. They had just a week before bought the house and the wife was now gone.

I do know how that feels because this happened to me in 2001 as well. So I am not putting Milos down for what happened here to him with one of his numerous wives, but what I would like to say about that is my former wife and I helped him and not the opposite, as he is claiming; this delusional, pathological liar.

Later Ursula came back for a short period of time but it did not last too long. Milos had also told me then that Ursula was flying to San Francisco, California, to visit her mother. But she had also visited her former boyfriend and she had also used Milos's incoming contract money, to buy all the furniture for her ex-boyfriend's new apartment.

WOW poor Milos

First Ursula, then Milamar and now this one?

They seem to be cast in the same mold taking advantage of Milos in the best way they can.

And here i was thinking Ursula was the good one!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 06:56:33 AM »
 ::)  Why on earth would anyone listen to these obvious morons ?????????????????

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 07:12:08 AM »
seems like a keeper

;D

no seriously I wish Milos the best, some weirds stories out there about him but he was cool enough when I met him at the montreal pro and helped me a few times online when I was an aspiring young juicehead

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:57 AM »
As if Nasser really died and let Milos and Dorian live it up with young hoes..  ::)

O

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 07:44:11 AM »
Milos seems to be going from country to country and hustling people all over europe.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:55 AM »
LOL, just watched the clip, yeah she seems like a loyal woman that will stick with him until they're old...  ::)

Haha, I read your post first, then watched the clip. When she came into shot I fucking lol'd!  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »

Why Getbiggers have to knock others is a mystery. All the best, Milos!

He said she is opening a gym in Belgrade and he is going to be helping her. If he marries her that helps him get back into the country. Not sure what the deal is.

Why would he have visa issues in Serbia? That is where everywhere else would deport him to not from.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2013, 08:02:24 AM »
According to Nasser  :D

Second (?) wife  :D

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

Nasser destroyed Milos's reputation so savagely it became the ultimate bodybuilding owning.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2013, 08:07:55 AM »
Looks like Brian Thompson who played the Bounty Hunter in X Files and was in Cobra and played Hercules. He was/is a avid weight lifter/bodybuilder

he was Great in Cobra. that voice put fear in stallone

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2013, 08:50:38 AM »
Looks like a classy intelligent lady.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2013, 08:55:40 AM »

Palombu is awesome

Dwarfing Milos here

Telling him he shouldnt marry infront of fiancee

Awesome

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 09:10:34 AM »
Milos never looks like he is feeling too well...

What's up with that? Is he sick?

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:52 AM »

..She'd make a great bodybuilder; already has the posing down..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 09:29:28 AM »
these cookie cutter fitness whores bore the shit out of me.... They all look the same

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 09:36:39 AM »

Palombu is awesome

Dwarfing Milos here

Telling him he shouldnt marry infront of fiancee

Awesome

Is Palumbo wearing a toupee?

He used to be like this: