Author Topic: TNE  (Read 2539 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
TNE
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:21:24 AM »
no experience with it , so what's the pros and coins of it and is the same mg per mg as regular test

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: TNE
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 11:15:33 AM »
There is some pain depending where you inject. For me I found lats have no pain. Intense workouts, very actually. Does smell funny, did not experience mouth odor. I personally like it except it's a pain in the ass to inject every day

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:00:41 PM »
Na fuck ed with pain

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »
really isn't too bad. f-ing awesome workouts. try lat injections.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »
TNE is the best Test -IMO. Better then prop. If you like compounds that work immediately try TNE, with Test E and cyp even sust they take some time to build up steady levels,TNE works pretty rapidly,however it is not a Test compound I would use if you are scared of water retention. I think TNE has it's purpose but it should be used at the right times of a cycle,at the start of a cycle is the best, however if you are not a competitive Bodybuilder it dosn't matter when TNE is used.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 04:14:33 AM »

holy fuck... just shot lats the first time (one of the rare "first's" remaining for me). 1cc 250mg cyp, 1cc 150mg npp, and 1cc 150mg tren ace in each lat... H O L Y  F U C K that shit hurts... and for some reason there's pain in the top of my forearms now. lol. goddamnit this shit hurts... not a good idea at 3am when I gotta get to bed in 30 mins. fuck fuck fuck. lol

why did you do it? If you are so vascular in that area you should of shot it in your thigh or glute. Most people do not get super vascular in their lats you have to show us some pictures! Who is gpoing to see your face when you are doing a rear lat spread.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 06:47:46 AM »
u guys are talking about test suspension?what about tne in oil?
T

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 08:37:15 AM »

holy fuck... just shot lats the first time (one of the rare "first's" remaining for me). 1cc 250mg cyp, 1cc 150mg npp, and 1cc 150mg tren ace in each lat... H O L Y  F U C K that shit hurts... and for some reason there's pain in the top of my forearms now. lol. goddamnit this shit hurts... not a good idea at 3am when I gotta get to bed in 30 mins. fuck fuck fuck. lol

Why would you shoot that much for the first time lol?

Also, I like TNE. Gives a nice preworkout boost. IMO if you're looking to get actual results out of this outside of just PREWO boost it's best used in short 4-6 blasts (taken ED) on top of everything else, especially at the beginning of a cycle. If you have good quality TNE the pip should be minimal, the only thing I don't like is that i tend to get knots and lumps from TNE. I don't know if it's a reaction to the solvents or the TNE.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 10:15:56 AM »
im already injecting 3-4 times a week so i am thinking about throwing in TNE in oil at 50mg/ml

the brand im using is low on the pain scale so hopefully his TNE isnt bad

is 50mg pre-workout sufficient for a noticeable preworkout boost?

on top of my regular long acting injectables

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »

I used to do traps a lot for injects.  Not bad pain and they started to get noticeably bigger after a few months.  Easy to do also, just go straight down into them and you can get a good amount of oil in there.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 01:51:17 PM »
I only shoot tne in lats and use a slin pin (.5 inch). Damn near painless. Anything else might hurt lol

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 09:12:03 AM »

because i'm an extremist. lol.

the post injection pain was intense... but today, although I can "feel" it, it's nothing like shooting 3cc in the quads for the first time in many months and not being able to move.

I've got a bunch of 180mg/ml test I think i'll try to pump in there... the bruising and veins are my only worry, because it looks like I got shot right square in my lat right now... biiiig purple/blue bruise circle.

OMG, i still remember the first and last time I shot Test Prop in both biceps heads both arms on the same night.  The next week trying to bend my arms was pure agony.  the only gear I put into biceps now is human grade watson T. Cyp.  Pretty smooth and painless for the most part.  Use a slin pin and no problem at all.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 11:27:18 AM »
I think the first shots are always the worst... after that the muscle 'gets used to it'. years ago I used to put 3cc in rear delt, 2cc in front delts, 3cc in glutes, and 2cc in biceps... all in one day... then didn't do any bicep shots for years, until I put 1cc enan/1cc tren ace in each bicep thinking it'd be no big deal... holy fuck was I wrong.. hurt like hell for a week.. but a week later did another 1.5cc each bicep with zero problems.

I don't like bicep shots though, since it tends to blur my split.

Yeah, I didn't even think of trying it after the pain.  Delts were okay, except for the one time I had a horror movie like geyser of blood shoot out of my delt after pulling the needle out!  I aspirated the syringe before injecting so i was not in a vessel, but i guess i went through one on the way in and it gushed out after the needle came out!  Fuck me that was an experience i won't forget!  It literally sprayed on my walls and all over my table i was sitting at.  I had a hematoma the size of a grapefruit for like a month.  My one delt looked like it belonged on Markus Ruhl.

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 05:53:25 PM »
Test Suspension = very painful daily injection, clogs frequently.  Great Results.

TNE = very little to no pain EOD is fine, never clogs.  Great Results ... better than estered test.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 06:38:56 PM »

wayyyy too many veins in my lats to shoot... besides i'd be worried about blurring the feathering... but then again, big full lats vs. feathered lats... hmmm... I think i'll give it a go. I can probably fit 5cc's in each lat, at least.

shit... 4cc each delt, 5cc each glute, 3cc each lat, 3cc each quad... that gives me room for 30cc's total per week. 12cc of enanthate, 5 cc deca, 5cc tren... shit, that leaves room for 8 more cc's.. suppose I could run 14 cc enan, 8cc deca, 8cc tren.... eh... getting ahead of myself... probably just put 3cc each delt, 3cc each lat, and 3cc each glute..... but I do have some 180mg/cc cypionate I gotta run through. 5cc's per lat of that shit it is I guess.
agree, i find it weird when ppl shoot random places.

i dont knwo, but when one is ripped, and sees where all those veins run through,the legs,chest, everything looks like full of spiderweb veins,everything.

maybe many get lucky and only hit the fat tissue,i certainly would take no chances.

as for tne or test suspension, i dont see the benefits for bbuilders, its a faster form than propionate, one is in oil the other in water.

shortly before contest?theres other options.

as training boost?well theres other options aswell.

jjbones what you mean by better results?are you serious?maybe nefore after pictures?

really wondering what coumpound can make very extremly fast noticeable huge changes to a body.

so far,they all certainly take their time
n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 02:14:09 PM »
Gal nothing gives me the energy/power that tne does. It's amazing but short lived. Granted I havent tried halo, MT (as ES seems to like). But I've given dbol, drol, prop, var, etc a shot. Tne is best. Surprisingly var at 50-70mg a day gave me huge strength gains. Would love to run it more but costs at the moment are preventing me

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 10:07:51 PM »
Gal nothing gives me the energy/power that tne does. It's amazing but short lived. Granted I havent tried halo, MT (as ES seems to like). But I've given dbol, drol, prop, var, etc a shot. Tne is best. Surprisingly var at 50-70mg a day gave me huge strength gains. Would love to run it more but costs at the moment are preventing me
TNE IS THE FUTURE, hell half the national guys (the important ones) won't even train without it anymore, new ERA and TNE slin and dbol is a pre workout ritual and that is one FUCKEN INSANE PUMP, count on that.