Author Topic: DEA planning complete crackdown of steroids supply ops in USA  (Read 8493 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: DEA planning complete crackdown of steroids supply ops in USA
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 03:15:19 PM »
This. Getbig IS NOT a source board. But to be fair WW is kinda right about ESF. Dude is being way too open about selling. Whether intentional or not it comes across as looking for customers. Maybe use the past tense...say you used to sell or have a buddy that sells so you can share your stories.

But I appreciate the knowledge from both of them. Lots of knowledge.

Thing is ESF openly says he is a dealer. Says he doesn't try to source on this forum, which I don't know anything about and don't care. But WW is a mod here and always denied being involved in dealing. But obviously he is involved in a bunch of shady business, and if I'm reading right he is working with LE or would consider it if offered enough cash. Or alternately would want to be paid off by dealers by getting free gear.

But that's Ron's problem, it's his house, he can do whatever he likes. I don't care either way but how can you claim this isn't a source board with these kinds of things going on?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2013, 03:55:30 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2013, 03:56:10 PM »
Mods should delete this thread. Wouldnt want to give the DEA any ideas.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2013, 08:14:18 PM »
Mods should delete this thread. Wouldnt want to give the DEA any ideas.
lol...your ass is not even worth shit to the DEA. they bring down the main big dealers who sell and not the average gym rat.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2013, 11:41:51 PM »
This turned into a very very odd thread

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2013, 12:13:07 AM »
Thing is ESF openly says he is a dealer. Says he doesn't try to source on this forum, which I don't know anything about and don't care. But WW is a mod here and always denied being involved in dealing. But obviously he is involved in a bunch of shady business, and if I'm reading right he is working with LE or would consider it if offered enough cash. Or alternately would want to be paid off by dealers by getting free gear.

But that's Ron's problem, it's his house, he can do whatever he likes. I don't care either way but how can you claim this isn't a source board with these kinds of things going on?

where have you been bro?  don't forget it's all gossip and opinion!
"

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2013, 02:15:33 AM »
The fucker Never even bought me a cup of coffee!

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2013, 02:17:51 AM »

watch your mouth! You have never bought me coffee either! I have never sold anybody anything! why would I tell somebody I sold them out? I was joking!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2013, 02:43:59 AM »
This turned into a very very odd thread
lets just keep it flowing
$

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2013, 04:01:58 AM »
watch your mouth! You have never bought me coffee either! I have never sold anybody anything! why would I tell somebody I sold them out? I was joking!

Apparently the joke went right over my head. Carry on.

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2013, 04:45:56 AM »
Apparently the joke went right over my head. Carry on.

I can always count on you for calling me a no good dealer and Now somebody who extorts people-LOL. You have not even bought me a cup of coffee where do you get the balls-LOL.
ESfitness is cool by me it was a inside joke. You ever seen american gangster? Trupo bitching at frank because he had never even bought him a cup of coffee-lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2013, 05:24:36 AM »
Bump- the manhunt is on. pay your dues.