Author Topic: Private moments of epic  (Read 2428 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Private moments of epic
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 08:25:27 AM »
I had one of these the other day. I will never eat Bushs baked beans again in my life, I thought my stomach was gonna pop cause of all the air pressure they created. I sat on the toilet and farted so long it was unbelieveable; I could literally see my stomach going down like a balloon deflating. Never experienced that before in my life. The fart had to be close to 10 seconds in length

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »
I had one of these the other day. I will never eat Bushs baked beans again in my life, I thought my stomach was gonna pop cause of all the air pressure they created. I sat on the toilet and farted so long it was unbelieveable; I could literally see my stomach going down like a balloon deflating. Never experienced that before in my life. The fart had to be close to 10 seconds in length

a second longer than mos'.. i see !  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 08:30:11 AM »
Not sure how many of you guys have tried Vanadyl Sulfate.  That would give you the foulest smelling farts ever.  My vascularity was killer with it but my farts were fucking deadly.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 10:40:05 AM »
I said I wanted to throw you down a flight of stairs. Not read a lengthy response. Which I didn't.

Already fallen down a flight of stairs before....not interested in round 2.