Author Topic: Methyldienolone  (Read 1896 times)

Mick33

• Getbig III
Methyldienolone
« on: December 30, 2005, 06:33:35 PM »
I bought some methyldienolone from Gaspari about 1 1/2 years ago. I never used it because I was gaining well without any different supps, and I was working on cutting up at the same time. Things were going good, but I have finally reached a wall. I know AAS are the real deal, but I don't want to just throw this money down the toilet. My question is did anyone ever try it? Should I take a anti estrogen w/ it, and if yes would something like 6-OXO be fine. All I ever heard about was M-1T and 1-AD. Any info? Thanks. ???

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Methyldienolone
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 07:08:46 PM »
I tried a couple bottles of Methyldienolone when it first came out.  I initially stuck to the maximum dosing recommendation of 3 mg/day, which didn't do much of anything.  Over time it became apparent that people weren't seeing decent results until they upped the dosage.  The highest dosage I used was 12 mg/day.  I made some good strength gains while using it, but it didn't do much for bodyweight the way something like M1T will.  And as for PCT, yes, you'll want to take something post cycle to restore your natural production.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Methyldienolone
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
I have used the coumpound in question at 15 mg per day...It's great for strength...However, the sides are terrible...I didn't get bloodwork after the cycle to confirm its toxicity...Judgeing by lower back pumps and pains , i would suspect it is even more toxic than Drol, Halo..
musclegurus.com