Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!  (Read 35304 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: WHY RONNIE IS UNTOUCHABLE!!
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2006, 12:41:17 AM »
Well hey, I gotta get a few warm-ups in before I can get at least some relevance into my posts. Sorry for all the hooting and hollaring, I just cant stand these "whoever vs this ugly guy" threads. Even if it is about so and so, some "bitter" rival gets dragged in and the windbag comparisons start. Bleh. Same shit, same tired old arguement. They both look like shit and led extremely unhealthy lives, live with it. These aren't heros or some shit(the only real hero is the Jukebox Hero and Foreigner put him 6 ft under years ago) where a decent comparison can be made. I cant tell the difference between any bodybuilders really, they all look the same to me, minor differences aside. There just has to be something more interesting and relevant to talk about concerning BB than posting the same pics and statements every 6 sec.

P.S. really SMM, are you wearing your helmet? Because you are a danger to yourself and others..... ::)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2006, 12:42:19 AM »
Well hey, I gotta get a few warm-ups in before I can get at least some relevance into my posts. Sorry for all the hooting and hollaring, I just cant stand these "whoever vs this ugly guy" threads. Even if it is about so and so, some "bitter" rival gets dragged in and the windbag comparisons start. Bleh. Same shit, same tired old arguement. They both look like shit and led extremely unhealthy lives, live with it. These aren't heros or some shit(the only real hero is the Jukebox Hero and Foreigner put him 6 ft under years ago) where a decent comparison can be made. I cant tell the difference between any bodybuilders really, they all look the same to me, minor differences aside. There just has to be something more interesting and relevant to talk about concerning BB than posting the same pics and statements every 6 sec.

P.S. really SMM, are you wearing your helmet? Because you are a danger to yourself and others..... ::)

STFU noob.
"Shut the F up and train"

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2006, 12:47:37 AM »
Alright, this might be more on your "level" I'm a noob so sorry if Im off base with this...

"Dude, RONNIE HAS A HOOGE BAK AND KILLS DORIAN AND HIS SWEET HAIR CUT A MILLION TIMES OVER PLUS 1 TIME ON SONDEY!!!! YEAH I CANT BELIEV HE IS SOO HUGOE DAMN HE IS A BEAST, DORIAN REALLY SUCKS MAN!!!!! HE GETZ KILED IN LIKE AL THE POZES EVER!!!!"

Better?
   Oh yeah, and chill the fuck out, I was not talking to you, you fucking caveman.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2006, 12:51:53 AM »

Of course I'm wearing my helmet. Your mpmma does me rough, and I could get hurt! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »
Nice try, but does anyone know any people that do anything remotely close to what you describe? I really dont think any of these people exist. So saying "I bet youre one of those guys..." really doesnt make all that much sense. It's not like I'm "one of those guys" that acts tough on the internet or doesnt like to tip a waitress after a meal. That I could see, but pentagrams and anal invading candles seems like you may be reaching on this one brotha' Especiially the whole black candle thing and the pentagram. Come on my man, you can do much better than this. Although I do like cranking up the heavy metal music from time to time, I hate my roommate, he loves the Dave Mathews and Slayers Reign in Blood is the perfect cure for that.

P.S. I don't do yoga either.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »
ok "GigantorX" hahaha.
"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2006, 01:07:28 AM »
Nice try, but does anyone know any people that do anything remotely close to what you describe? I really dont think any of these people exist. So saying "I bet youre one of those guys..." really doesnt make all that much sense. It's not like I'm "one of those guys" that acts tough on the internet or doesnt like to tip a waitress after a meal. That I could see, but pentagrams and anal invading candles seems like you may be reaching on this one brotha' Especiially the whole black candle thing and the pentagram. Come on my man, you can do much better than this. Although I do like cranking up the heavy metal music from time to time, I hate my roommate, he loves the Dave Mathews and Slayers Reign in Blood is the perfect cure for that.

P.S. I don't do yoga either.

Previously, you were talking about stars. I have a suggestion for you:go earn two more of them, then you can argue with us again. For the moment, you're too insignificant, a little noobie talking shit out of his ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »
Here is pic 2...
hahahaha where did his leftlatgo lmao.
i

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2007, 05:29:57 AM »
what's the point of posting the past pics? He's not that good anymore and never will be

What is the point of you mentioning that?

People are not often in the same shape from year 1 to year 100.

People change.

Q

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2007, 05:39:52 AM »
didn't read everything in this thread but if you think the ronnie of today is anywhere near the ronnie of 98-2000 you're a nutjob.  Ronnie was incredible now....not so much.  Let's see, he's got a huge chest, big ass arms...well, 1 big ass arm the other is "injured", back is a shadow of it's former self and pretty much devoid of the detail that made it so visually stunning back in the day.  His calves are...well...pathetic, but is out of control and even if he can control it the distention and swelling have pretty much shot his abs to shit, he has no detail in his abs, no seratus.  big quads but I heard he tor his left quad....

the dude is a train wreck and represents nothing that BB is supposed to be about...he did at one time and he was awsome but it's time for him to let it go.  I'd take the ronnie of 98 over the current version any day of the week.  Even though Jay isn't exactly what I consider the greatest BB on the planet I hope he crushes ronnie once and for all and maybe that will finally get Chad to stop crying about ronnie losing last year.
nasser=piece of shit

Master Blaster

Re: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2007, 04:52:20 PM »
I feel bad for Big Ron. Those pics from Hawaii looked awful (re: his left lat).

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
Dorian will be the last white mr.o ever.

Great call moron  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
I want Ronnie to be my black love muffin 8).

This sums it all up LMFAO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »
  He is obviously holding a lot of water and fat. No, his best condition was at the 1999 O, when he came just as dry and with the same separation as in 1998, except several pounds heavier. Ronnie now is a big pile of turd.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahaha "suckmymuscle" recently is claiming that Flex won the 99 O and that ronnie 99 was overrated

the ownings just keep piling up for this fat, miserable, gay alcoholic ;D

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »
hahaha "suckmymuscle" recently is claiming that Flex won the 99 O and that ronnie 99 was overrated

What is wrong with that statement? Let's hear your brilliant explanation. I just hope it doesen't involve the fact that you believe that Ronnie has more facial beauty than Wheeler. Not all of us care about men's beauty, you know. ;)

the ownings just keep piling up for this fat, miserable, gay alcoholic ;D

Lmao...this coming from the one who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing" and thinks that men's facial beauty should be a part of the judging criteria. The irony of a fairy who the entire board says is gay calling me gay is really entertaining... 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »
  What is wrong with that statement? Let's hear your brilliant explanation. I just hope it doesen't involve the fact that you believe that Ronnie has more facial beauty than Wheeler. Not all of us care about men's beauty, you know.

Lmao...this coming from the one who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing" and thinks that men's facial beauty should be a part of the judging criteria. The irony of a fairy who the entire board says is gay calling me gay is really entertaining... 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're in Earl's head big time huh?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »
No, his best condition was at the 1999 O, when he came just as dry and with the same separation as in 1998, except several pounds heavier

Hey HD, you better get out your McGough quote! ::)

even your own bitch knows what everyone else knows:

ronnie 99 was just as hard as 98 only bigger

hahahahahahaha

great find Earl!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »
Hey HD, you better get out your McGough quote! ::)

even your own bitch knows what everyone else knows:

ronnie 99 was just as hard as 98 only bigger

hahahahahahaha

great find Earl!

Hulkster lets say its TRUE what does Ronnie have to say about how he would fair against Yates?  ;)

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

What do you have now? lol yeah I thought so  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2008, 02:59:33 PM »
Hulkster lets say its TRUE what does Ronnie have to say about how he would fair against Yates?  ;)

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

What do you have now? lol yeah I thought so  ;)

Because of Politics. Not because Yates having a better body.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »
The mandatory poses decide the winner. Any version of Ronnie Coleman can't take Dorian in the majority of the mandatories.

Dorian Yates              Ronnie Coleman           

Front Double Bicep                 W                                   L             Coleman is flat 
Front Lat Spread                    W                                   L             Killing Ronnie in the chest
Side Chest                               W                                  L             Yates
Side Tricep                              W                                   L             Advantage - tris,calves,chest
Abdominal and Thigh               W                                  L             Dorian by a mile
Rear Double Bicep                    L                                   W           Can't see Dorian's biceps 
Rear Lat Spread                       W                                  L             Dorian's thickness/dryness
Most Muscular                          L                                    W           Ronnie's biceps/mass/vascu.

Winner : DORIAN YATES ! - With a combination of dense mass and far superior conditioning.

Great post.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

exactly.

no Mr. O ever lost in the 90's no matter HOW BAD they looked.

Ronnie knows this as well as the rest of us.

dorian could have shown up 43549 pounds fat bloated and out of shape and the judges would have looked the other way and given him a perfect score just like they always did..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »
Yes and this smokes the hell out of that bloated Coleman

Sorry but no lower lats to be found there!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »
  What is wrong with that statement? Let's hear your brilliant explanation. I just hope it doesen't involve the fact that you believe that Ronnie has more facial beauty than Wheeler. Not all of us care about men's beauty, you know. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

it's "wrong" because you are saying something completely different today making you look quite stupid

oh and i think flex had a better face than ronnie, but ronnie deserved the win :)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »

lmfao WRONG because he has a better physique

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »
You're in Earl's head big time huh?

you really don't pay attention, do you? ::)

or maybe you are just hurting form the ownings i've given you haha ;D

E
E