Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!  (Read 35299 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: WHY RONNIE IS UNTOUCHABLE!!
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2006, 04:33:51 PM »
Regardless, I think one thing that is obvious from looking at Yates is that part of his graininess is his awful skin.  I has more bumps and acne than I can shake a stick at.  Look at the three quarter's twisting back shot; his skin is disgusting.  Ronnie, although with plenty of faults, absolutely slaughters Dorian from an aesthetic point of view.

I'm glad someone agrees- Yates is fucking ugly, and the pre-gut Ronnie had a better taper on his dick than yates did on his whole body.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »
I'm glad someone agrees- Yates is fucking ugly, and the pre-gut Ronnie had a better taper on his dick than yates did on his whole body.

A Question: Out of your 2663 posts, how many posts you think were about relentessly defending this Ronnie Coleman's collapsing physique?

Just wondering!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »

The point is that he used the expression "inhuman muscularity". If he had said "greatest bodybuilder alive", I wouldn't have a problem with it. You need to to do more than take tons of sauce to become Mr.O, but 95% of guys can get an inhuman muscularity by taking 7 grams of androgens a week. Your genetics have to really, really suck for that not to happen.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2006, 08:13:08 PM »
I DID A BLITZ CYCLE WITH 10 GRAMS OF TEST A WEEK BEFORE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »
A Question: Out of your 2663 posts, how many posts you think were about relentessly defending this Ronnie Coleman's collapsing physique?

Just wondering!

Believe it or not, not many - I have never really been a fan of the "modern day" ronnie, although in 2003 his back and arms set a new standard...but so did his ridiculous obliques!

However, I do feel that the "pre-gut" version of Ronnie at his best (ie fantastic X-frame, tiny waist, excellent shape and detail etc) was possibly, along with the "pre-oil" Flex Wheeler among the greatest ever in the "sports" history.

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2006, 09:03:44 PM »
Believe it or not, not many - I have never really been a fan of the "modern day" ronnie, although in 2003 his back and arms set a new standard...but so did his ridiculous obliques!

However, I do feel that the "pre-gut" version of Ronnie at his best (ie fantastic X-frame, tiny waist, excellent shape and detail etc) was possibly, along with the "pre-oil" Flex Wheeler among the greatest ever in the "sports" history.

Give me a fucking break! You're gonna win, your fifth star, exclusively with posts about Ronnie Coleman. Even your avatar says you're the "leader of the Colemaniacs". Coleman is the worst pro on the circuit, at this present time. Completely out of balance, with a shoulder that overpowers his chest.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2006, 09:05:20 PM »
  Give me a fucking break! You're gonna win, your fifth star, exclusively with posts about Ronnie Coleman. Even your avatar says you're the "leader of the Colemaniacs". Coleman is the worst pro on the circuit, at this present time. Completely out of balance, with a shoulder that overpowers his chest.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
RONNIES CHEST IS MASSIVE, NOTHING ON RONNIES PHYSIQUE OVERPOWERS HIS CHEST.  YOU'RE JUST NITPICKING NOW.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

suckmymuscle

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »
RONNIES CHEST IS MASSIVE, NOTHING ON RONNIES PHYSIQUE OVERPOWERS HIS CHEST.  YOU'RE JUST NITPICKING NOW.

Ok. That's your opinion. My point on the post, though, is that Hulkster is completely infatuated by Ronnie. He seems like a woman or a gay guy, in love. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2006, 10:40:02 PM »
Yates completely destroys Ronnie Coleman in the front double biceps AND front lat spread. Ronnie just doesn't have balance like Yates. Ronnie Coleman is falling apart before our eyes.
"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2006, 10:58:56 PM »
Yates completely destroys Ronnie Coleman in the front double biceps AND front lat spread. Ronnie just doesn't have balance like Yates. Ronnie Coleman is falling apart before our eyes.

Members like you are the reason why this BOARD hasen't fallen apart. Nice going. ;) 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »
Thank you very much. Great minds think alike!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2006, 11:11:58 PM »
Thank you very much. Great minds think alike!

Hey, Mansonvier, we must combat the vice of homosexuality. This board has been taken over, by dudes who masturbate to pictures of Ronnie. It's sick. :-\ >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2006, 11:12:23 PM »
Wow awesome. Another Ronnie vs Yates thread! How fucking original you cocksuckers! Jesus, get some new material because this is getting fucking old as shit. Seriously, every single arguement is a regergitated cut and paste mess with NOTHING NEW. Zzzzzzzz......they both dominated in their respective eras, probably deserved to win a fraction, at best, of hte titles that they won. And now Ronnie has turned himself into a fucking parody of BB and looks like a giant piece of shit. He is done and a horrible physical representation of what BB should be, at least in the ideal sense. Yates did the same thing, good at first and than looked like complete and utter trash. This thread and anything related to its "topic" is pure horse shit. Get clue. Ship it.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »
Wow awesome. Another Ronnie vs Yates thread! How fucking original you cocksuckers! Jesus, get some new material because this is getting fucking old as shit. Seriously, every single arguement is a regergitated cut and paste mess with NOTHING NEW. Zzzzzzzz......they both dominated in their respective eras, probably deserved to win a fraction, at best, of hte titles that they won. And now Ronnie has turned himself into a fucking parody of BB and looks like a giant piece of shit. He is done and a horrible physical representation of what BB should be, at least in the ideal sense. Yates did the same thing, good at first and than looked like complete and utter trash. This thread and anything related to its "topic" is pure horse shit. Get clue. Ship it.

As long as the likes of Hulkster are around, there will always be good folks like me, SMM, and ND to combat his propaganda.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2006, 11:24:24 PM »
As long as the likes of Hulkster are around, there will always be good folks like me, SMM, and ND to combat his propaganda.

Well said, Mansonvier! ;) By the way, newbie, the only cock-sucker here is you. You have chocked so much on Ronnie's dick that you have become brain-damaged, by the oxygen deprivation ;D. Now, fuck off! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2006, 11:35:29 PM »
  Well said, Mansonvier! Wink By the way, newbie, the only cock-sucker here is you. You have chocked so much on Ronnie's dick that you have become brain-damaged, by the oxygen deprivation Grin. Now, f**k off! Angry

Great post "suckmymuscle" I gotta say that it was quite informative and profound you little dick licking shit for brains. "suck ronnie's dick" "oxygen deprivation" and a whole lot of stupid emoticons! Thanks for being relevant! Now you get a gold star and an extra 15 minutes of playtime in the 1st grade playground! Just keep your helmet on because we don't want any more trauma to your already damaged brain!  Ship it brotha'.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2006, 11:43:13 PM »
  Great post "suckmymuscle" I gotta say that it was quite informative and profound you little dick licking shit for brains. "suck ronnie's dick" "oxygen deprivation" and a whole lot of stupid emoticons! Thanks for being relevant! Now you get a gold star and an extra 15 minutes of playtime in the 1st grade playground! Just keep your helmet on because we don't want any more trauma to your already damaged brain!  Ship it brotha'.

HA HA! ;D Hey, this damaged brain must be doing something right, since I have no problem convincing your  momma to play with me in the playground...and give me yet another star, for my outstanding sexual prowess. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
The grammar could use some work, that's for sure. But I gotta admit that that was a witty retort. But I must ask the inevitable question: Did you wear your helmet while earning that gold star? I demand answers.

P.S. this thread still sucks. We need to let this topic die or have one giant thread that combines all of this comparison garbage. The sheer mass of all this shit will eventually give it its own gravity and suck our world into some parallel universe. So big in fact it will be even larger than suckmymuscles mothers cock. Ship it you cock gobbling ass whore!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2006, 11:51:35 PM »
  HA HA! ;D Hey, damaged brain must be doing something right, since I have no problem convincing you  momma to play with me in the playground...and give me yet another star, for my outstanding sexual prowess. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha. Great stuff!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2006, 11:56:35 PM »
The grammar could use some work, that's for sure. But I gotta admit that that was a witty retort. But I must ask the inevitable question: Did you wear your helmet while earning that gold star? I demand answers.

P.S. this thread still sucks. We need to let this topic die or have one giant thread that combines all of this comparison garbage. The sheer mass of all this shit will eventually give it its own gravity and suck our world into some parallel universe. So big in fact it will be even larger than suckmymuscles mothers cock. Ship it you cock gobbling ass whore!

Sorry, cun t, but a clit is not a cock, even though it looks like one. You're right, though:it IS bigger than your cock. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S:Sorry for the grammar thing. You know, you should cut a first-grader some slack, especially since he spends so  much of his time in the playground, playing doctor with older women. ;D

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2006, 11:58:23 PM »
Back to Ronnie Vs. Dorian.......

Hulkster said Ronnie beats Dorian in all the front shots. Well we know he is full of it. Ronnie gets killed by Dorian in the abs and thigh and front lat spread poses. In the black and white shots he is killing Ronnie in the front double biceps.....So once again Hulkster is proven wrong. The only front shot Ronnie can beat Dorian in is possibly the most muscular - depending on what version of Ronnie Coleman we are talking about. If we are speaking of the 98 Coleman than the nod goes to Dorian in that pose as well.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2006, 12:07:29 AM »
haha. Great stuff!

Thanks. ;) it's too easy... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2006, 12:20:01 AM »
Back to Ronnie Vs. Dorian.......

Hulkster said Ronnie beats Dorian in all the front shots. Well we know he is full of it. Ronnie gets killed by Dorian in the abs and thigh and front lat spread poses. In the black and white shots he is killing Ronnie in the front double biceps.....So once again Hulkster is proven wrong. The only front shot Ronnie can beat Dorian in is possibly the most muscular - depending on what version of Ronnie Coleman we are talking about. If we are speaking of the 98 Coleman than the nod goes to Dorian in that pose as well.

The problem is that Ronnie is too big in the wrong places, and that his frame, unlike Dorian's, does not support well a weight above 270 lbs. His pictures from the front are a disgrace. Look at the width of that waist, wehn compared to his delts! They're roughly the same width! Look at how tiny his chest appear next to his massive delts! What about his lack of striations? An ugly physique!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
\

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2006, 12:21:37 AM »
     Does it matter who looks better? They both look or looked absolutely more terrible as their careers progressed. Ronnie looks like shit now, and Dorian did during the end of his reign as well. It's a joke this is even being talked about. They both represent the absolute descent of BB as we know it. Asthetics are no where to be found if they are they count for ZERO, Guts are gigantic and the number of ugly stereotypical juice-head steriod bodies is everywhere. Ronnie pushes the limit no doubt, just as Dorian did a decade ago. But 'pushing the limits' has ruined this so-called sport. Ronnie is now just a big blob of muscle and he is a joke.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2006, 12:26:39 AM »
     Does it matter who looks better? They both look or looked absolutely more terrible as their careers progressed. Ronnie looks like shit now, and Dorian did during the end of his reign as well. It's a joke this is even being talked about. They both represent the absolute descent of BB as we know it. Asthetics are no where to be found if they are they count for ZERO, Guts are gigantic and the number of ugly stereotypical juice-head steriod bodies is everywhere. Ronnie pushes the limit no doubt, just as Dorian did a decade ago. But 'pushing the limits' has ruined this so-called sport. Ronnie is now just a big blob of muscle and he is a joke.

Well, I actually agree with this. Finally, a sensible post from you...

SUCKMYMUSCLE