Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 224367 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:26 PM »
How can you eat so much Paris4It? Yer just 170 cm and lean as a fiddle!

Incomprehensible! What a genetic marvel!

he doesn't eat heme iron. Also, he posts a lot on Getbig.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »
but he trains hard and looks better than you

hence the hatred and animosity that follows from ur ass

typical Ubs....HUFF 8)
nah, it's just that im not as extremistic as him or you. Depends of your perspective on the matter. I find it completely ridiculous, well pathetic to say it like it is, to be so obsessive about the whole thing. You realize anyone who sees you think you have a problem going that far right? I stopped doing that kind of attention whoring crap years ago. Just reeks of immaturity and insecurity.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 12:14:04 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

B*tch please.

Sex breakfast of champions.
Gracie Rules

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
That's a fuck lot of food for a skinny ass like yourself.  How many meals this size a day do you eat?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 12:31:05 PM »
haha, dude only cares about himself, all his money goes into the bodybuilding lifestyle.
The food is free i work on a cruiseship, this is from our ships crew mess.
Whose is this breakfast ?
Mine
nah, it's just that im not as extremistic as him or you. Depends of your perspective on the matter. I find it completely ridiculous, well pathetic to say it like it is, to be so obsessive about the whole thing. You realize anyone who sees you think you have a problem going that far right? I stopped doing that kind of attention whoring crap years ago. Just reeks of immaturity and insecurity.
Thats exactly my point, I'm not doing this for attention, I'm starving hungry in the AM and i can give two shits what any of my coworkers think about my eating habits, yet 90% of them fire up the icecream machine 2 to 3 times each daily. But I don't comment on them being obese and eating icecream with every meal..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »
The food is free i work on a cruiseship, this is from our ships crew mess.MineThats exactly my point, I'm not doing this for attention, I'm starving hungry in the AM and i can give two shits what any of my coworkers think about my eating habits, yet 90% of them fire up the icecream machine 2 to 3 times each daily. But I don't comment on them being obese and eating icecream with every meal..
you nevwr answered.the questions... whats your daily caloric intake? How many meals a day do you eat like this?

judging by your size that looks like a 1/3 to 1/2 your daiky intake unless youre using a ton of drugs

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »
That's a fuck lot of food for a skinny ass like yourself.  How many meals this size a day do you eat?
I shoot for 200-300 grams of carbs with breakfast, from then on 30-60 grams of carbs all other meals except my last meal. So 5 meals consisting of Protein, Carbs, trace fats, and last meal just protein.
Basic diet is this breakfast everyday, sometimes i swap the oats for grits and the bacon for sausage and the pancakes for french toast. Meal 2 usually chicken salad and unlimited fruit, yesterday was 1 apple, some pineapple and a bananna, go train, post training i take down a gatoraide with BCAA's, 1 hour later 5 egg whites 5 slice ezikiel toast, 3 hours later, 1 can of tuna/ ezikiel wrap, salad, 3 hours later Steak/rice/salad, last meal 5 egg whites/half cup cottage cheese/half scoop of whey/2grams of creatine...thats what i ate yesterday

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 12:41:09 PM »
Must be nice to have the metabolism of a hummingbird  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2013, 12:42:49 PM »
I shoot for 200-300 grams of carbs with breakfast, from then on 30-60 grams of carbs all other meals except my last meal. So 5 meals consisting of Protein, Carbs, trace fats, and last meal just protein.
Basic diet is this breakfast everyday, sometimes i swap the oats for grits and the bacon for sausage and the pancakes for french toast. Meal 2 usually chicken salad and unlimited fruit, yesterday was 1 apple, some pineapple and a bananna, go train, post training i take down a gatoraide with BCAA's, 1 hour later 5 egg whites 5 slice ezikiel toast, 3 hours later, 1 can of tuna/ ezikiel wrap, salad, 3 hours later Steak/rice/salad, last meal 5 egg whites/half cup cottage cheese/half scoop of whey/2grams of creatine...thats what i ate yesterday
so you do literally eat most of your calories in meal 1

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 12:44:13 PM »
I eat mac n cheese, cheeseburgers, and chicken nuggets all day and get people (usually 50yr old + know it alls) who say "that stuff's bad for you/you shouldn't be eating thta"... I reply "really? tell me why and i'll give you $20" and i'll lift up my shirt and show my abs. lol... and try to explain to them why food is fuel... know WHAT you're eating and why you're eating it... i'm not eating the shit because it tastes good... if that were the case, i'd eat cheesecake all day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:06 PM »

Not sure how you can train after a meal like that.  I would be in a food coma for a couple hours at least, then a big pyramid shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »
I eat mac n cheese, cheeseburgers, and chicken nuggets all day and get people (usually 50yr old + know it alls) who say "that stuff's bad for you/you shouldn't be eating thta"... I reply "really? tell me why and i'll give you $20" and i'll lift up my shirt and show my abs. lol... and try to explain to them why food is fuel... know WHAT you're eating and why you're eating it... i'm not eating the shit because it tastes good... if that were the case, i'd eat cheesecake all day.

THIS

but i do eat quarter pounders with cheese and fries and chocolate ice cream coz they all taste damn good 8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
btw, my 'breakfast' is either 4 scoops of whey concentrate mixed in whole milk and a can of mt.dew, or it's 3 scoops of whey, 1 scoop dextrose, and 1 scoop of fructose mixed in water..... and a mt. dew a lil later.

if i'm not in a rush, i'll eat a couple spoons of peanut butter as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 12:58:48 PM »
Falcon would not approve of this breakfast.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 01:03:44 PM »

That is a massive breakfast.
Do you eat that much even on a non-lift day?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 01:04:32 PM »
Where do you keep HGH, and EQ ? :D
!

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »

that picture has 2.5k cal in it all day long.

your also eating 30-60grm carbs a meal over 4 other meals. we'll call that 1kcal.

your prolly also taking in the same amount in protein, if not more. so we can easily add in another 1kcal at least over the next 4 meals.

you are id guestmiate 170 pounds or so. your trying to tell me you eat 4-5kcal day in and day out like this?

lol sorry, but im calling bullshit. just that fact you look to be a 170 pound natty theres no way in hell your eating 600 grams of carbs every day and 4-5k cal a day and staying lean unless your using gh, and a lot of it.

you might eat like this a couple times a week. every day? bullshit.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »
That beats my huge breakfast of a english muffin w/ natty peanut butter, coffee and a yogurt...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »
Your boss got no problem when your "breakfast" at work goes from 8 AM to 12 PM? ??? And your lunch is from 12 PM till 4 PM right? After that you go home from "work" lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2013, 02:02:37 PM »

Visible abs is certainly not a good barometer of health.  Especially not when you're running the volume of juice that you do.

Do you honestly believe that stuff isn't detrimental to your health?  Or are you just trolling people when you say that?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
go fuck it

proably does a shitload of cardio

dude has great bodyfat levels

there is a sweet spot, as long as you do cardio every frucking days you can eat a shitload and have a crazy sex drive to boot
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2013, 02:04:46 PM »
go fuck it

proably does a shitload of cardio

dude has great bodyfat levels

there is a sweet spot, as long as you do cardio every frucking days you can eat a shitload and have a crazy sex drive to boot

;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »
BobParis 4 It sure is a physical specimen

A Genetic Marvel

I cannot comprehend how he can eat so much and still stay so lean aka Ripped as Steel

Falcon is probably right, consistent Daily Cardio and Deep-Tissue Massage do wonders for his tummy

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »
You still work on the love boat?

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2013, 02:24:43 PM »
How many calories is that?