Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 228215 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #825 on: October 25, 2013, 07:38:08 PM »
Love your sense of humor in this thread .......and you are in great shape!

Serious question ...do you ever regret the cheesy barbed wire tattoo you got on you arm....the same one Pam Anderson got in 2001 for her show called "Barbed wire".....just curious?
Awwww hell no!!!!! Hahahaha!!

That is exactly what I am talking about! Don't be afraid to mix it up with us.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #826 on: October 25, 2013, 08:11:16 PM »
Hey guys..thought you might get a kick out of this photo, here is how my monsterous "Juiced to the gills" physique stacks up to a IFBB Pro's.....I think I'm almost there...a few more years of 5,000 calorie breakfasts and im in the big time!

again, what was your weight at your biggest and at your leanest?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #827 on: October 25, 2013, 10:32:11 PM »
Going off of what DJ posted, can we get some some quantifiable data on the flaccid:erect ratios? (Metric system measurements only please)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #828 on: October 26, 2013, 01:02:17 AM »
What are you doing with wrist wraps on  >:(  Don't be "that guy" with the wraps who's benching 225
I just use them for pressing movements
Love your sense of humor in this thread .......and you are in great shape!

Serious question ...do you ever regret the cheesy barbed wire tattoo you got on you arm....the same one Pam Anderson got in 2001 for her show called "Barbed wire".....just curious?
Thanks man, yeah I got the tat with my first girl friend (first true love ;D) 17 years old, a Pam and Tommy Lee inspired decision..I'll probably end up covering it up with something when I get around to it...lots of great tattoo artists here in Hawaii that specialize in Polynesian tribal
Serious question. What kind of lotion or oil do you use on your skin to get that glow?
I said earlier in the thread I use a vitamin B moisturizer....let me add on days that I shave, which is everyday while on the ship I use a vitamin C moisturizer post shave...wait a few min, then apply the vitamin b moisturizer
again, what was your weight at your biggest and at your leanest?
At my biggest I was around 178 at my leanest around 150, at my biggest I was prioritizing my legs which is what mainly accounts for a lot of the added weight, also at that time I was eating a lot of fats..at one point in time I incorporated the Anabolic Diet written by Mauro D Pasquale, I felt super strong while on that diet I must say..

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #829 on: October 26, 2013, 01:08:47 AM »
I just use them for pressing movementsThanks man, yeah I got the tat with my first girl friend (first true love ;D) 17 years old, a Pam and Tommy Lee inspired decision..I'll probably end up covering it up with something when I get around to it...lots of great tattoo artists here in Hawaii that specialize in Polynesian tribalI said earlier in the thread I use a vitamin B moisturizer....let me add on days that I shave, which is everyday while on the ship I use a vitamin C moisturizer post shave...wait a few min, then apply the vitamin b moisturizerAt my biggest I was around 178 at my leanest around 150, at my biggest I was prioritizing my legs which is what mainly accounts for a lot of the added weight, also at that time I was eating a lot of fats..at one point in time I incorporated the Anabolic Diet written by Mauro D Pasquale, I felt super strong while on that diet I must say..

I thought you said you were Italian? Why would you get a Polynesian tattoo?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: October 26, 2013, 01:13:57 AM »
Biggest

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #831 on: October 26, 2013, 03:16:08 AM »
At your biggest you look very good. That being said, you literally sealed your tag as a liar. You probably need 2 grams to get that big with your frame.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: October 26, 2013, 03:56:37 AM »
At your biggest you look very good. That being said, you literally sealed your tag as a liar. You probably need 2 grams to get that big with your frame.
Your thought process saddens me, honestly think you guys are completely brain washed, you obviously you are a complete underachiever who thinks it requires drugs to pretty much do anything regarding athletics and bodybuilding..not sure what you're deal is but maybe if you would have put in the time and actually built a foundation you wouldn't have to juice for the rest of your life, not to mention you would probably still have hair and not have erectile disfunction. I remember when I first started training a lot of juices propositioned me to use juice, even some of my friends started using, I never felt it was necessary, I was making great improvements, didn't really even aspire to look like a bodybuilder, the guys physiques I idolized were the dudes on Baywatch, underwear models, and on a more muscular side Stallone from Rocky 3. As time progressed I saw these guys from my gym look incredible for a few months, and deflate and either get skinny fat, or just fat, also more bald. Years went by I went to college started bartending in some popular night clubs, by this time 4 years later my physique dramatically improved and these same guys would come to the bar I worked at, and were now asking me for advice, asking me what I was on, I just said I've just been training consistently for the past 4 years, eating every2-3 hours, training everyday. These guys now 10 plus years later all look like absolute shit..they see me on Facebook and comment on my pics at the beach, saying things like "incredible you still have the eye of the tiger" or "you haven't aged at all" or "your dedication is inspirational" ...some part of me wants to say to them what im saying to you, the choices you make early in your life are going to ultimately effect your future either for the positive or negative...one choice that I am completely 100% proud of is that I never touched anything, I am happy, healthy, maybe I'm not an IFBB pro but, I feel I built a respectable physique with my God given genetics and made the most of it. To the average person I am very muscular, out of the 900 crew members on my ship I'm know as the built or jacked officer no joke, you wanna know why?? It's because the general population doesn't spend countless hours looking at bodybuilding images, videos, pictures day in and day out, our perception of what a normal muscular body becomes very scewed, I think that is what has happened with you and actually to many of us to a certain extent. I honestly don't even know what 2 grams means, is that a lot or a little, I have absolutely no clue, I obviously know you are referring to testosterone, but when you are talking about units, honestly I have no clue about these measurements. You can think what you want, i'm not Layne Norton or some gung ho natural that will sue anyone that questions me, I really don't give a shit, I know what I do, the people that lived with me throughout my life know what I do, what I've got I've earned it, the proof is in the pudding, I have been in shape for 15 years, various pics I've posted, from various times, in various scenes, not pumped up after a workout, or only when im on or something, I have built my foundation, the hard work is done, now it's just all maintenance, if I want to cut up I just up my cardio a little more, watch my carbs a bit, If I want to add some mass I incorporate creatine in to my supplementation and cut back on cardio. That is it..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: October 26, 2013, 04:18:02 AM »
You are full of shit. Seriously. Fuck off with your BS  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #834 on: October 26, 2013, 04:27:29 AM »
Ah, there's that reptilian sang-froid.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: October 26, 2013, 04:34:18 AM »
Good stuff man, honestly if you are happy doing what you're doing keep it up, I'm very content with the progress ive made and in a good place. I actually commend you..the mental anguish that you must endure when you are off must be brutal, I've seen pics of you when not on drugs and you look like a guy that has never stepped foot in a gym in your entire life, that speaks measures on your metal fortitude, so I gotta give you props, I couldn't deal with that. I mean dude, when I start cutting up and losing weigh instantly I have people telling me "man you look smaller, or you're getting so skinny" I could only imagine what you are getting as a personal trainer, who relies on his appearance to make money.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #836 on: October 26, 2013, 04:39:25 AM »

Dont make him post more pics Sev.  Its obviously clear he is attempting to troll and I get a kick out of the simpletons talking about him causing "meltdowns."  ::) 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: October 26, 2013, 04:40:23 AM »
Good stuff man, honestly if you are happy doing what you're doing keep it up, I'm very content with the progress ive made and in a good place. I actually commend you..the mental anguish that you must endure when you are off must be brutal, I've seen pics of you when not on drugs and you look like a guy that has never stepped foot in a gym in your entire life, that speaks measures on your metal fortitude, so I gotta give you props, I couldn't deal with that. I mean dude, when I start cutting up and losing weigh instantly I have people telling me "man you look smaller, or you're getting so skinny" I could only imagine what you are getting as a personal trainer, who relies on his appearance to make money.
Do you think you are talking to your gullible friends? Stop being a fraud. without hormones you's be another 150lbs scrawny little man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: October 26, 2013, 04:41:14 AM »
Your thought process saddens me, honestly think you guys are completely brain washed, you obviously you are a complete underachiever who thinks it requires drugs to pretty much do anything regarding athletics and bodybuilding..not sure what you're deal is but maybe if you would have put in the time and actually built a foundation you wouldn't have to juice for the rest of your life, not to mention you would probably still have hair and not have erectile disfunction. I remember when I first started training a lot of juices propositioned me to use juice, even some of my friends started using, I never felt it was necessary, I was making great improvements, didn't really even aspire to look like a bodybuilder, the guys physiques I idolized were the dudes on Baywatch, underwear models, and on a more muscular side Stallone from Rocky 3. As time progressed I saw these guys from my gym look incredible for a few months, and deflate and either get skinny fat, or just fat, also more bald. Years went by I went to college started bartending in some popular night clubs, by this time 4 years later my physique dramatically improved and these same guys would come to the bar I worked at, and were now asking me for advice, asking me what I was on, I just said I've just been training consistently for the past 4 years, eating every2-3 hours, training everyday. These guys now 10 plus years later all look like absolute shit..they see me on Facebook and comment on my pics at the beach, saying things like "incredible you still have the eye of the tiger" or "you haven't aged at all" or "your dedication is inspirational" ...some part of me wants to say to them what im saying to you, the choices you make early in your life are going to ultimately effect your future either for the positive or negative...one choice that I am completely 100% proud of is that I never touched anything, I am happy, healthy, maybe I'm not an IFBB pro but, I feel I built a respectable physique with my God given genetics and made the most of it. To the average person I am very muscular, out of the 900 crew members on my ship I'm know as the built or jacked officer no joke, you wanna know why?? It's because the general population doesn't spend countless hours looking at bodybuilding images, videos, pictures day in and day out, our perception of what a normal muscular body becomes very scewed, I think that is what has happened with you and actually to many of us to a certain extent. I honestly don't even know what 2 grams means, is that a lot or a little, I have absolutely no clue, I obviously know you are referring to testosterone, but when you are talking about units, honestly I have no clue about these measurements. You can think what you want, i'm not Layne Norton or some gung ho natural that will sue anyone that questions me, I really don't give a shit, I know what I do, the people that lived with me throughout my life know what I do, what I've got I've earned it, the proof is in the pudding, I have been in shape for 15 years, various pics I've posted, from various times, in various scenes, not pumped up after a workout, or only when im on or something, I have built my foundation, the hard work is done, now it's just all maintenance, if I want to cut up I just up my cardio a little more, watch my carbs a bit, If I want to add some mass I incorporate creatine in to my supplementation and cut back on cardio. That is it..

though dost protest too much

you are obviously a juice head

man up and admit it sparkles
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: October 26, 2013, 04:41:41 AM »
Dont make him post more pics Sev.  Its obviously clear he is attempting to troll and I get a kick out of the simpletons talking about him causing "meltdowns."  ::) 
his trolling is pretty bad.. he is clearly affected by not getting the props he expected. He would get props for his efforts is it weren't for the lies and his "breakfast".

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: October 26, 2013, 04:43:26 AM »
Do you think you are talking to your gullible friends? Stop being a fraud. without hormones you's be another 150lbs scrawny little man.
currently im 163 when I tip the scales in the morning, never been about weight with me though, my abs and face are my barometer, I like to keep my abs crisp and my face lean, if these start to blur, im getting fat, not more muscular...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: October 26, 2013, 04:45:12 AM »
Stop with the "I've been training for years" bullshit Sparkles. I have been training for longer than you and got much further. I can build a body that puts your best shape to shame in 2-3 months from zero. The old fashion way .. with hormones. The fact that you need longer cycles is YOUR problem. Here's me after 5 weeks of hormones from 155 to 183 shitting all over your natural liedream

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: October 26, 2013, 04:47:28 AM »
currently im 163 when I tip the scales in the morning, never been about weight with me though, my abs and face are my barometer, I like to keep my abs crisp and my face lean, if these start to blur, im getting fat, not more muscular...
You looked very good both offseason at your biggest and superslim for your NPC bikini contest .. but stop with the 4000 calorie breakfast and the natural thing ... you come across as an insecure liar.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: October 26, 2013, 04:48:38 AM »
his trolling is pretty bad.. he is clearly affected by not getting the props he expected. He would get props for his efforts is it weren't for the lies and his "breakfast".
I don't need "props" from nameless/faceless people on a message board, I have an NPC win on my resume, call me crazy but getting props from judges who specialize in critiquing physiques for a profession is enough for me, oh and not to  mention the countless people that cross paths with me on a daily basis, whether it be passengers, fellow crew, or just random locals on the beaches of Hawaii pretty much gives me all the affirmation I need that I have a very respectable build.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #844 on: October 26, 2013, 04:50:25 AM »
so u competed at npc?

and u still call yourself natural? LOL

and props to sev for bein honest great transformation bro

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: October 26, 2013, 04:51:04 AM »
I don't need "props" from nameless/faceless people on a message board, I have an NPC win on my resume, call me crazy but getting props from judges who specialize in critiquing physiques for a profession is enough for me, oh and not to  mention the countless people that cross paths with me on a daily basis, whether it be passengers, fellow crew, or just random locals on the beaches of Hawaii pretty much gives me all the affirmation I need that I have a very respectable build.

what you running bro
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #846 on: October 26, 2013, 04:52:03 AM »
Biggest

Looks like a different person! You even had big legs back then too!

PROPS!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: October 26, 2013, 04:52:32 AM »
Exactly my point. You get props from clueless people and horny old schmoes who judge your cockappeal. Knowledgeable people like here will call you out on your lies.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: October 26, 2013, 05:04:38 AM »
so u competed at npc?

and u still call yourself natural? LOL

and props to sev for bein honest great transformation bro
Mens physique broski, I have no aspirations of becoming a bodybuilder....backstage I looked like a little boy standing next to each and every bodybuilder.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: October 26, 2013, 05:13:17 AM »
Mens physique broski, I have no aspirations of becoming a bodybuilder....backstage I looked like a little boy standing next to each and every bodybuilder.

what you running bro
T