Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 224344 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #1475 on: December 20, 2013, 09:54:32 PM »
Are you saying you don't think women should be able to get breast implants if they want. How about women who suffer mastectomies as a result of breast cancer? Should they not have implants either? Isn't how big someone's boobs are their business? How do you feel about women who because of extra large breasts have breast reduction? Maybe you should try walking around with two watermelons on your chest and see how you like it.

1.I love fake boobs. But getting ones to go "1 size bigger", and then bitching and whining that they didnt go big enough is fucking annoying. Especially since thats what they all do, they dont want to go to big because theyre scared people will think theyre a whore, they theyre pissed they didnt do what they want.

2. But I dont expect you to know that, because youre about 90 years old (therefore probably have about zero experience with young girls getting implants), completely out of touch with reality, and by most accounts, not interested in women anyway, as youre far to fascinated with the cock. (By your own admission)

I know you live in the pretentious liberal haven that is Oregon and you think youve got the right opinion on everything, especially being that you represent the worst combo of traits imaginable.... the 'bleeding heart liberal'/'sexually confused'/'old so im always right syndrome' mixture that creates the most pretentious, annoying man on earth.... but please, try and refrain from having meltdowns when you cant even grasp the point of the post youre replying too.

Thanks and kindly get fucked, you cock gobbling cum guzzler.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1476 on: December 21, 2013, 12:23:30 AM »
1.I love fake boobs. But getting ones to go "1 size bigger", and then bitching and whining that they didnt go big enough is fucking annoying. Especially since thats what they all do, they dont want to go to big because theyre scared people will think theyre a whore, they theyre pissed they didnt do what they want.

2. But I dont expect you to know that, because youre about 90 years old (therefore probably have about zero experience with young girls getting implants), completely out of touch with reality, and by most accounts, not interested in women anyway, as youre far to fascinated with the cock. (By your own admission)

I know you live in the pretentious liberal haven that is Oregon and you think youve got the right opinion on everything, especially being that you represent the worst combo of traits imaginable.... the 'bleeding heart liberal'/'sexually confused'/'old so im always right syndrome' mixture that creates the most pretentious, annoying man on earth.... but please, try and refrain from having meltdowns when you cant even grasp the point of the post youre replying too.

Shockwave crushing souls in this thread hahahah

You remind me of a young "no one"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #1477 on: December 21, 2013, 12:50:03 AM »

Liking this new and improved Shockwave

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: December 21, 2013, 09:49:49 AM »

You seem to be the one who knows everything....or thinks they do. Actually, you don't know shit. But hey, that's okay. From the tone of your post, you have a lot of pent up anger. I don't know why you do, but if it makes you feel better to blow off some of the excess here, go for it.

Just so you know, West Linn might just be the land of fake boobs, spray tans, hair extensions and being a thin as possible, judging from the gals I see at Starbucks and the market. Your are right, some of the folks where I live are pretentious and many have the means to carry it off pretty well. Portland is a liberal town. Rural Oregon is politically conservative. Most of Oregon's population is in Portland.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1479 on: December 21, 2013, 11:44:09 AM »
g4i stays 150 ripped on 5,000 calorie breakfast

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1480 on: December 21, 2013, 12:03:52 PM »
Gay4It's "girl" has more duct tape between its legs than a Brazilian street walker. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1481 on: December 21, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »
g4i stays 150 ripped on 5,000 calorie breakfast
WHEN HE EATS 3000 CALORIES HE GETS UP TO 170,,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1482 on: December 21, 2013, 12:21:25 PM »
You seem to be the one who knows everything....or thinks they do. Actually, you don't know shit. But hey, that's okay. From the tone of your post, you have a lot of pent up anger. I don't know why you do, but if it makes you feel better to blow off some of the excess here, go for it.

Just so you know, West Linn might just be the land of fake boobs, spray tans, hair extensions and being a thin as possible, judging from the gals I see at Starbucks and the market. Your are right, some of the folks where I live are pretentious and many have the means to carry it off pretty well. Portland is a liberal town. Rural Oregon is politically conservative. Most of Oregon's population is in Portland.
Oh I dont know everything.... but one thing I do know is chicks of my generation, especially with fake tits. What I get bent about is your condezcending attitude especially when you come in with shit you clearly have zero experience with but feel the need to leap in and white knight with your liberal 'cant offend anyone' sensibility when you cant even grasp the idea of the post youre attacking.

I stick to things I personally have a lot of experience with.  Maybe you should do the same? Seeing 20 something girss running around with tans and fake boobs foes not make you qualified to speak on their thought processes or get offended on their behalf.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1483 on: December 21, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
Oh I dont know everything.... but one thing I do know is chicks of my generation, especially with fake tits. What I get bent about is your condezcending attitude especially when you come in with shit you clearly have zero experience with but feel the need to leap in and white knight with your liberal 'cant offend anyone' sensibility when you cant even grasp the idea of the post youre attacking.

I stick to things I personally have a lot of experience with.  Maybe you should do the same? Seeing 20 something girss running around with tans and fake boobs foes not make you qualified to speak on their thought processes or get offended on their behalf.

So what you are saying is that when we advices on plucking nose/ear hairs and how to scrotum wrap to keep our ballsack from banging against our knees we should call PM on his rotary phone?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1484 on: December 21, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »
Making it Happen! Team 5,000 calorie breakfast club! New improved and beyond!

Doesn't look that improved to me, bro.
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1485 on: December 21, 2013, 12:30:58 PM »

Fucking brutal !!  ;D

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #1486 on: December 21, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »
Why can i not remove this fucking thread from my notifications?  Im ready to throw my laptop out the window!! >:( 

X2

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1487 on: December 21, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
So what you are saying is that when we advices on plucking nose/ear hairs and how to scrotum wrap to keep our ballsack from banging against our knees we should call PM on his rotary phone?
Haha just saw this gem.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: December 21, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »
Some guys will try anything to get a little head.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #1489 on: December 21, 2013, 06:54:09 PM »
Team Makin' it Happen! :D

wow you 2 really look alike
we call it here the husband and wife look
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1490 on: December 22, 2013, 09:24:11 PM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1491 on: December 24, 2013, 06:54:42 PM »
Happy Holidays Broski's!! Lets make it happen this year!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1492 on: December 24, 2013, 06:56:25 PM »
hey its snow 4 it...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1493 on: December 24, 2013, 07:07:54 PM »
Are you going to have sex with an actual woman? Will you reveal the secret that your "breakfast" consists of tranny tears and lettuce?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1494 on: December 24, 2013, 11:22:11 PM »

Breathtaking

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1495 on: December 24, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »

G4I is Bob Paris.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: December 26, 2013, 10:36:48 PM »
Get it?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1497 on: December 26, 2013, 10:38:31 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: December 26, 2013, 10:39:13 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1499 on: December 26, 2013, 10:58:47 PM »
I wonder if go4its cock tastes like his body wash.