Author Topic: Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly I  (Read 1112 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
stop trying to hit on my queer and if you going to claim Obama said something then post a link

you know the drill

post a link so we can all see what was actually said and not what you chose to hear or see

I bumped it for you.   Obama BLAMES . . . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I bumped it for you.   Obama BLAMES . . . . .

you mean this 42 second clip with the title above it which says "Obama Ties Gov't Shutdown to Obamacare Rollout"

here is the entire text where he mentions the shutdown but I don't see him blaming it for any of the problems

"About three weeks ago, as the federal government shutdown, and the Affordable Care Act's health insurance marketplaces opened up across the country," said Obama. "Well, we've now gotten the government back open for the American people and today I want to talk about how were going to get the marketplaces running at full steam as well."

Did you recently get  a job writing headlines for the WeeklyStandard.com

Next time try watching the video or reading the text and maybe you won't get fooled by the lie in the headline

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ties-govt-shutdown-obamacare-rollout_763765.html

LMFAO!!!!

blame blame blame blame blame