Author Topic: 1st cycle in 7 years  (Read 3087 times)

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
1st cycle in 7 years
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:33:29 PM »
Hello it's been awhile. I was a regular member of this board back on the mid 2000's and then took a break for awhile. Anyways. It's good to be back. I am getting ready to cycle for the first time in 7 years and I was wondering if I should start off as if I've never used aas before or should I pick up where I left off.
I'm a 31 year old male and my last bulking cycle consisted of 1000 mg's test e/week, tren enan 300mg/2 times weekly. I don't remember if I used dbol or drol, but one was used. Followed by pct. I've run 6-7 bulking cycles and 3-4 leaning out cycles using Clen, t3 as well as tests and winstrol.
I'm currently 6ft 215lbs and still train daily. I suffered a series of horrible injuries resulting in 2 shoulder surgeries, 3 foot surgeries and knee surgery.
So I'm wondering, should I run a novice cycle like 500mgs test e/c, dbol, deca (mostly for joints)?  Or is it ok to run tren and a higher amount of test?
Any answers would be great. Thanks a lot.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: 1st cycle in 7 years
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »
lets hit it hard ......... 1200 test 12 weeks 600 deca 12 weeks and 100 drol ed 6 weeks
drop the test to 500 8 weeks add 700 tren 8 weeks and high dose proviron and high dose var 8 weeks how bout them fucking apples

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
How come I'm the only reply

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 02:22:12 PM »
because you know your shit. Why reply and give shit advice or repeat what was already a good answer  ;D

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »
BAAA!!

hit 8 weeks of 2g enan and 1g deca, then hit 8 weeks of 2g enan, 500 deca and 500 tren e.

100mg dbol preworkouts.

nice and easy.

1mg arimidex mwf.

Jesus Christ dude I really enjoy reading some of your posts but that is rediculous. First off unless this guy is in the single digits bf he will look like complete shit. Second anyone over 25 yrs old will need a nice daily dose of gh with that type of stack.  Either way id recommend 600mg test 500mg npp 50mg dbol ed then switch it to 200mgs prop 700-1000mg tren ace and 500 mgs drost with an oral of your choice other than dbol.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »
Why only 8-12 weeks? You're just getting going by that time. 20 weeks+.
If it's been 7 years, I personally would go lower dose like 500mg test e.
Going to retread the op post and add a few more cents.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
a cycle is 52weeks a year

what you planning is half asses clinical trial lol
n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 08:11:53 AM »
explain the 'need' for a nice daily dose of gh with those amounts?

and I don't buy into the needing to be in single digits to use that amount... if he's fat to start with, it's much easier to diet down on anabolics... using those amounts isn't #1 going to make him fatter and #2 will make it easier to drop bf so long as he doesn't increase his kcal count.

a 'cycle' is only what you add and take away... if you're a bodybuilder, you should using testosterone all year 'round.

want to add size? add some dbol and deca

want to get lean and hard? add some tren.

want to waste your money? buy some primo, var or eq.

you can diet or you can 'bulk' (fucking hate that term) on 6grams a week of the exact same drugs... what you eat is what makes the difference.

But if his BF is 18% he will get a lot of more risks on estrogen problems with that kind of doses?

The_Crusher

• Getbig II
  • It's not a workout until you bust blood vessels
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 08:24:43 AM »
But if his BF is 18% he will get a lot of more risks on estrogen problems with that kind of doses?

Yes, he will. He should take it easy on the test. and have plenty of anastrozole handy. High blood
pressure will be the outcome if he runs the amounts others have posted above. Take it slow, week
by week and listen to your body.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »
Hello it's been awhile. I was a regular member of this board back on the mid 2000's and then took a break for awhile. Anyways. It's good to be back. I am getting ready to cycle for the first time in 7 years and I was wondering if I should start off as if I've never used aas before or should I pick up where I left off.
I'm a 31 year old male and my last bulking cycle consisted of 1000 mg's test e/week, tren enan 300mg/2 times weekly. I don't remember if I used dbol or drol, but one was used. Followed by pct. I've run 6-7 bulking cycles and 3-4 leaning out cycles using Clen, t3 as well as tests and winstrol.
I'm currently 6ft 215lbs and still train daily. I suffered a series of horrible injuries resulting in 2 shoulder surgeries, 3 foot surgeries and knee surgery.
So I'm wondering, should I run a novice cycle like 500mgs test e/c, dbol, deca (mostly for joints)?  Or is it ok to run tren and a higher amount of test?
Any answers would be great. Thanks a lot.
i was away from the gym and juicing for like 6 years and started again 5 months ago, was like 18-20% bf and started with 1gram of testo, 600mg eq and 50-80mg l...dbol for 9 weeks and the rest for 16weeks. i gained like a mofo.  after that i cruised for 4 weeks and now im on week 2 on 750mg testo and 750mg tren.

i dont buy that you have to get down to single digits bf before you juice. 90 % of all juicers are in the double digits most time of the year. i lost maybe 6% of fat in the first 12 weeks while i gained 12kg

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 09:42:48 AM »
no pictures? too lazy to read

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 09:52:53 AM »
90 % of all juicers are in the double digits most time of the year.

really? must suck to be them then

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 10:11:10 AM »
really? must suck to be them them
japp, look around in the gym most juicers are fat and not so impressive. where i live only maybe 20% diets down for the summer to 7-9%, some are  around 10%  the whole year but they are few. dont know anyone that are low as gal year around.my guess is most juicers here are btw 12-20% bf 9 months/year

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
good to know that i'm at the top of the pyramid then ;D

was up to 8-9% but since i threw in the superdrol i'm already harder and tighter 8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 09:54:11 AM »
explain the 'need' for a nice daily dose of gh with those amounts?

and I don't buy into the needing to be in single digits to use that amount... if he's fat to start with, it's much easier to diet down on anabolics... using those amounts isn't #1 going to make him fatter and #2 will make it easier to drop bf so long as he doesn't increase his kcal count.

a 'cycle' is only what you add and take away... if you're a bodybuilder, you should using testosterone all year 'round.

want to add size? add some dbol and deca

want to get lean and hard? add some tren.

want to waste your money? buy some primo, var or eq.

you can diet or you can 'bulk' (fucking hate that term) on 6grams a week of the exact same drugs... what you eat is what makes the difference.

he probly read it on some stupid gh15 post and decided to repeat it....

did all bodybuilders retire after 25 before growth use became prevalent? somebody should have told old al beckels he was wasting his time, oh wait...

and yes, thank god, there's somebody with sense in here cutting through the utter bullshit thats going for advices these days, who the fuck was ripped before every cycle, i almost stop posting on these boards as the rubbish posted gets more and more bizarre, thing is the more these people keep repeating it the more its made into internet folk lore ...

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 10:11:28 AM »

did all bodybuilders retire after 25 before growth use became prevalent? somebody should have told old al beckels he was wasting his time, oh wait...

and yes, thank god, there's somebody with sense in here cutting through the utter bullshit thats going for advices these days, who the fuck was ripped before every cycle, i almost stop posting on these boards as the rubbish posted gets more and more bizarre, thing is the more these people keep repeating it the more its made into internet folk lore ...

Lol yup gh15 posts haha.  Two bloated fucks on 2 grams of test lol.  Ur from the uk ur opinion doesn't matter to me lol.  esfitness ill read

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »
Ur telling me you'd skip the gh if you had a choice? Lol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 10:16:10 AM »

good post.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »
Ur telling me you'd skip the gh if you had a choice? Lol.

nope, if you can afford to run it, run it.... does a gym rat over 30 need to run it to have effective courses? of course he doesnt

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 10:38:00 AM »
nope, if you can afford to run it, run it.... does a gym rat over 30 need to run it to have effective courses? of course he doesnt

true he doesnt but i personally believe that on 2 grams of test and a gram of deca its a necessity unless u can eat clean 24/7.  then again ill admit that ive never ran either compounds that high in my life dont have a need too i maintain 230 on half of that at 5'11

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 03:11:40 PM »
you're saying 2g of test and a gram of deca will make you fat if you don't eat clean? or it'll makes you bloated?

so, you're saying that eating 'clean' will eliminate the 'bloat' from that much test and deca?

not true at all.

I'll run DOUBLE those doses and eat like shit.. pizza, ice cream, oatmeal cream pies, meatball subs from subway, 3 entrée plates of orange chicken and sweetfire chicken from Panda Express with fried rice, double cheeseburgers, 40 piece chicken mcnuggets, ect... and not be a 'bloated fuck'... know why? because I control my estrogen.

now with the test and deca (and dbol and methyltrienolone) i'll get big and full... but if I either drop the deca for tren or replace half the deca with tren, i'll get leaner and leaner and stay just as full with the same kcal count... hell, i'll even LOSE bodyweight eating the same foods in the same amounts.

WITHOUT GH.

now, i'm not doing a show anytime soon... and I have no photoshoots or commercials line soon, so i'll eat whatever I want and be happy and big and strong.

I still have abs and serratus, and I still have veins in my lats and legs..... if I had a reason to "look good" (a show or something) would I eat what I eat? no, of course not.

but eating nothing but chicken breasts, boiled plain potatoes, and steamed rice every fucking day just so I can be 5% bf? fuck that... you get mentally burned out. i'll happily stay at 8% eating whatever I want.
I've been reading your shit since you first got the account and I call BULLSHIT on a lot of what you say and I'm sure I won't be the first or only one that calls you out....... you boast of your physique and what you take and this photo shoot shit and claim to cook your own gear but you just poped up and started throwing around outlandish fucking advice .......

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
a cycle is 52weeks a year

what you planning is half asses clinical trial lol
my cycle is also heading there

52 weeks of 500mg test enanthate

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 08:56:37 PM »
I've been reading your shit since you first got the account and I call BULLSHIT on a lot of what you say and I'm sure I won't be the first or only one that calls you out....... you boast of your physique and what you take and this photo shoot shit and claim to cook your own gear but you just poped up and started throwing around outlandish fucking advice .......

I don't really give a fuck about photoshoots and stuff but going back on topic I don't see what the problem is with running these doses without GH.
I've never ran these doses but I don't understand why you wouldn't just take an adex and be done with it. Bloating, getting fat and so on is just estrogen and diet. Eating clean is great as well, just learn to cook. I have no problems ever sticking to my diet... Today my main meal is 500g of lean ground beef that I am making into tacos. It's pretty fucking tasty and I make the taco shells myself so that they are basically just fibre with no carbs. Chicken wings are amazing, so are ribs. These are pretty much the tastiest foods lol. When you eat fast food you're basically just paying triple the price for food you can make tastier yourself.

If you like McDonalds then you can just get the 80% lean mince and make burgers from it or just buy the burgers if you're lazy. If you make them yourself then freeze them first then cook them and they hold their shape.
Some dill pickles (HEINZ)
onion (i dry them first, then add water)
seasoning (4 tablespoons salt, 2 tablespoons msg, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder)
the buns are more difficult but just go for what you like
Any sauces you like you can find online easy

If you like KFC then that is really fucking easy. Again all the seasoning and sauces you can find online... it's just fried chicken lol.
No real excuse to eat dirty imo

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 08:59:28 PM »
WTF are you rambling about ..... McDonald KFC burgers? Ha , why did you quote my post anyway

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 09:10:25 PM »
well, the difference between me and you is that I've actually DONE the shit you ask about. for a LONG LONG TIME.

experience>no experience

outlandish advice? outlandish compared to what? outlandish compared to Arnold taking "oh, just 3 dbol's a day is plenty"????

lol@ "outlandish"

how would you KNOW what's outlandlish and what's NOT? you go by the words of others who ALSO HAVEN"T DONE IT.

not that I care, really.

you want to continue to be 200lbs and 15% bodyfat while eating super duper fucking clean and struggling to add 10lbs to your bench, fine.. go ahead.
ha whatever you think but like I said I call BULLSHIT on most of your post ..... your advice is mega dosages and yes you are right I have not done that type of dosages because I've never needed to , I guess I'm just gifted in the growing fast genetics ..... if someone plans to compete and want to be 50lbs more then they could genetically be then have at it with 4g of gear a week