Author Topic: This is how a traffic ticket looks like in Russia  (Read 6590 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
This is how a traffic ticket looks like in Russia
« on: October 17, 2013, 05:34:07 AM »
lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: This is how a traffic ticket looks like in Russia
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 05:37:00 AM »
I would kick the absolute crap out of that policeman/traffic warden if he acted like that, wth?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:43:22 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 07:16:36 AM »
When a cop pulls you over and you open the window a crack as he tries to talk to you then you will have to deal with the consequences. One ticket can turn into four. In Russia your window gets broken and you get dragged off to jail for their form of hindering apprehension.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 07:24:23 AM »
When a cop pulls you over and you open the window a crack as he tries to talk to you then you will have to deal with the consequences. One ticket can turn into four. In Russia your window gets broken and you get dragged off to jail for their form of hindering apprehension.
You're under no legal obligation to open your window completely, at least not in the US. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »
You're under no legal obligation to open your window completely, at least not in the US. ::)

No, you're not in the US Captain obvious. If you want a cop to exercise discretion in your favor you could be polite and open the window so you can hear each other. So instead of getting a speeding ticket, seat belt, no directional signal, and others maybe he will give you a break and give you a warning or one ticket that might not effect your license or insurance.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 09:04:26 AM »
No, you're not in the US Captain obvious. If you want a cop to exercise discretion in your favor you could be polite and open the window so you can hear each other. So instead of getting a speeding ticket, seat belt, no directional signal, and others maybe he will give you a break and give you a warning or one ticket that might not effect your license or insurance.

Why should you have to be expected to give a cop discretion? Do they give you discretion when they pulled you over for no apparent reason? do they give you discretion when they knowingly mislead unwitting citizens rights? How about when the FOP attorney represents them free of cost for a pack of lies?

Is it a matter of sound not traveling through a cracked window? if he can hear you, and it is within my rights to not have to lower  the glass all the way down just because mr police man wants me to, why do they feel the need to get sandy butties?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 09:28:29 AM »
in russia, they're allowed to pull you over without probable cause, right?  they can stop anyone for any reason at any time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 09:34:01 AM »
What if.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 09:40:14 AM »
Why should you have to be expected to give a cop discretion? Do they give you discretion when they pulled you over for no apparent reason? do they give you discretion when they knowingly mislead unwitting citizens rights? How about when the FOP attorney represents them free of cost for a pack of lies?

Is it a matter of sound not traveling through a cracked window? if he can hear you, and it is within my rights to not have to lower  the glass all the way down just because mr police man wants me to, why do they feel the need to get sandy butties?

I've been pulled over 4 times in the last 5-6 years and EVERY single time I got off with a warning b/c I followed prudent citizen protocol:
1) kept my hands on the top of the wheel as cop approached so he could see my hands.
2) Rolled window completely down
3) Very respectful to cop
4) Had license, registration, proof of insurance ready to provide
5) Don't speak unless spoken to

Each time I had one off the following : expired tag, illegal right turn on red, ran through a school bus stop sign, turn lane violation. Each and every time the cop let me out of it and I promise you it was b/c he gave me favor in discretion b/c I was polite & respectful to him. Plus I drive a 14 year old car and he probably felt sorry for me lol

You're right though- you don't have to roll your window all the way down, etc, but cops put up w/ a lot of thugs, druggies, etc and if you make their job easier by being respectful I would be willing to bet in favor that they'll let you off the hook even though they don't have to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 09:45:48 AM »
I've been pulled over 4 times in the last 5-6 years and EVERY single time I got off with a warning b/c I followed prudent citizen protocol:
1) kept my hands on the top of the wheel as cop approached so he could see my hands.
2) Rolled window completely down
3) Very respectful to cop
4) Had license, registration, proof of insurance ready to provide
5) Don't speak unless spoken to
Each time I had one off the following : expired tag, illegal right turn on red, ran through a school bus stop sign, turn lane violation. Each and every time

totally true.   I was stopped for seat belt violation.  I always wear one.  I just had so much going on and this cop was 1 minute from my house and saw it and stopped me.  He asked me and I said "It's on me, I was moving too fast and didn't buckle up, I own it".

I had papers ready, hands on wheel, car off, windows down.

He came right back and said "you have a clean driving record and you're the only person today who hasn't lied to me about it.  Buckle up, have a nice day" without even a written warning.  Pretty cool.

I'm betting almost EVERY person they stopped gave the same transparent lie "No, it was on, you must have just not seen it" and really insulted the cop's intelligence.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 09:53:52 AM »
totally true.   I was stopped for seat belt violation.  I always wear one.  I just had so much going on and this cop was 1 minute from my house and saw it and stopped me.  He asked me and I said "It's on me, I was moving too fast and didn't buckle up, I own it".

I had papers ready, hands on wheel, car off, windows down.

He came right back and said "you have a clean driving record and you're the only person today who hasn't lied to me about it.  Buckle up, have a nice day" without even a written warning.  Pretty cool.

I'm betting almost EVERY person they stopped gave the same transparent lie "No, it was on, you must have just not seen it" and really insulted the cop's intelligence.

I'm very proud of you owning that 240! Especially coming from an anti establishment citizen like yourself ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
Straight to Syberia this guy will go for not rolling down the window.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 11:03:34 AM »
this Cop is Manlier than the seattle SWAT team

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 02:41:26 PM »
this Cop is Manlier than the seattle SWAT team
hahaha

fucking seattle..... man I hate this area so much

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »
hahaha

fucking seattle..... man I hate this area so much

Why?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
the single act of obedience is the cornerstone of authority - R.A.Wilson

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 03:45:57 PM »
I'm very proud of you owning that 240! Especially coming from an anti establishment citizen like yourself ;D

I've learned that nothing pisses ME off more than excuses, especially weak ones.  And insulting lies make my blood boil. I'm guessing, since I carry a gun, grow angry at injustice, etc, that cops think something like me.

We all lose focus and screw up.  Most times in life, when a person screws up, they admit it, and you remember sometime you were in the same spot, and you shrug is off.  But when they try to act smarter, when they try to explain it or excuse it, that makes me wants to take my shoe off and club someone in front of their girlfriend.

Plus I'm 37 years old, have a carry permit, have zero criminal record, clean driving record, and I'm drinking a muscle milk going to pick up my kid from school.  I'm not exactly loitering at the gas station reeking of weed, starting fights with betas. 

And above all, I caught the cop glancing at my receding temples, noticed he had the exact same thinning pattern... we both paused, and he went back to his vehicle.  When you see a man with the same norwood number, you feel something inside.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 04:15:03 PM »
Why?
1.rain
2.bleeding heart hippies
3.pretentious asshats

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 04:48:54 PM »
I've learned that nothing pisses ME off more than excuses, especially weak ones.  And insulting lies make my blood boil. I'm guessing, since I carry a gun, grow angry at injustice, etc, that cops think something like me.

We all lose focus and screw up.  Most times in life, when a person screws up, they admit it, and you remember sometime you were in the same spot, and you shrug is off.  But when they try to act smarter, when they try to explain it or excuse it, that makes me wants to take my shoe off and club someone in front of their girlfriend.

Plus I'm 37 years old, have a carry permit, have zero criminal record, clean driving record, and I'm drinking a muscle milk going to pick up my kid from school.  I'm not exactly loitering at the gas station reeking of weed, starting fights with betas. 

And above all, I caught the cop glancing at my receding temples, noticed he had the exact same thinning pattern... we both paused, and he went back to his vehicle.  When you see a man with the same norwood number, you feel something inside.
= im beta and submit to alphas.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »
Where can I find that vid Bam Bam ? I tried the search function at gifak but with no luck...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Police have a bit too much power in Russia, easy for people to go on powertrips without repercussion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 07:45:03 PM »
Where can I find that vid Bam Bam ? I tried the search function at gifak but with no luck...

no clue, try something like "russian cop smashes car window" on youtube

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 07:50:01 PM »