Author Topic: Another Right Wing Christian Fundie Snaps  (Read 1581 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Another Right Wing Christian Fundie Snaps
« on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:30 AM »
weird and apparently she was well known and no one new she was a nut

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/10/17/nr-house-staffer-meltdown.cnn.html

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Another Right Wing Christian Fundie Snaps
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
How many times do they have to be wrong? Kenya, IRS, Benghazi, fast and furious, obamacare etc.. they are going to the dustbin of history.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »
How many times do they have to be wrong? Kenya, IRS, Benghazi, fast and furious, obamacare etc.. they are going to the dustbin of history.

the weird part is this person was considered to be perfectly normal right up until the moment she snapped

maybe right before this happened she was "shutdown" trying to open a bottle of water

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
the weird part is this person was considered to be perfectly normal right up until the moment she snapped

maybe right before this happened she was "shutdown" trying to open a bottle of water

The freemason thing makes her sound slightly psychotic, it's delusional and incoherent, she probably is one of the poor folk without health insurance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 11:21:42 AM »
The freemason thing makes her sound slightly psychotic, it's delusional and incoherent, she probably is one of the poor folk without health insurance.

the whole rant if bizzarro

maybe she was off her meds or something

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »

Says the Canadian...stop fucking caring, u still won't matter much...Doc ::)
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 04:49:16 AM »
Says the Canadian...stop fucking caring, u still won't matter much...Doc ::)

you tell me to stop caring more then I post so..........

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 09:06:55 AM »
I imagine Dumbfuck has some proof she is right wing?

All I can find is:

Reidy grew up on Long Island – where she registered to vote in 1991 as a member of the Liberal Party, records show.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/17/crazed-court-reporter-is-evangelical-facebook-fan/

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »
I imagine Dumbfuck has some proof she is right wing?

All I can find is:

Reidy grew up on Long Island – where she registered to vote in 1991 as a member of the Liberal Party, records show.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/17/crazed-court-reporter-is-evangelical-facebook-fan/

This thread is over and should be closed because the OP is a certified idiot.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »
This thread is over and should be closed because the OP is a certified idiot.

Well, let's see what Dumbfuck's source is.  I can't find much...but not looking hard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:51:18 AM »

Do you even lift bro? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 10:19:26 AM »
LOL - I love all the morons going nuts over a phrase

wow - she was a member of the liberal party (whatever that is) in 1991

people never ever change parties or their religious beliefs

We all can plainly see she is a fundie christian from her words and I'm going to assume that she's some kind of right wing kook because she's ranting about jesus, serving two masters etc..

If you idiots don't agree well you're certainly entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine

This bizarre act should really raise security concerns because she clearly "snapped" and she's inside a very secure location

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
I decided to take 5 seconds to google this nut and my assumption appears to be 100% correct

I assume all the people who assumed I was wrong will be gracious and swift with their apologies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2464079/House-stenographer-starts-yelling-God-right-debt-ceiling-crisis-averted.html

Her husband was the former director of the "far right Great Commission Ministries" and I think it's pretty safe to assume they share similar religious and political beliefs

Her husband, a video company owner and former director of the far-right Great Commission Ministries International, defended his wife’s public outburst today: 'My wife is a sweet, level-headed wonderful woman of God. I am proud of her.'  The couple is open about their devout religious beliefs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2464079/House-stenographer-starts-yelling-God-right-debt-ceiling-crisis-averted.html#ixzz2i5yMhmFX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 11:55:07 AM »
I decided to take 5 seconds to google this nut and my assumption appears to be 100% correct

I assume all the people who assumed I was wrong will be gracious and swift with their apologies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2464079/House-stenographer-starts-yelling-God-right-debt-ceiling-crisis-averted.html

Her husband was the former director of the "far right Great Commission Ministries" and I think it's pretty safe to assume they share similar religious and political beliefs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2464079/House-stenographer-starts-yelling-God-right-debt-ceiling-crisis-averted.html#ixzz2i5yMhmFX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How the fuck is that a safe assumption?  I'm an atheist, my wife a Christian.

You don't have a fucking clue.  You made it up.

You have NO PROOF she switched parties.

You have NO PROOF she is right wing.

And, you're the biggest crying bitch about misleading thread titles.

Way to go Dumbfuck.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 12:18:36 PM »

it's a safe assumption based on the content of her speech and the fact that she's married to someone who shares her religious views and was former director of what has been described as a FAR RIGHT WING organization

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and is married to a duck then I'm going to assume it's a duck.... or in this case a RIGHT WING FUNDIE CHRISTIAN

I love how you just can't deal with is obvious

The fundie bible thumpers in this country are almost unanimously part of the right wing in this country so it's not exactly going out on a limb to assume from her words and her actions that she is as well

If this person was protesting at nuclear plants or and some kind of environmental activist you'd have no problem assuming they were liberal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 12:19:44 PM »

it's a safe assumption based on the content of her speech and the fact that she's married to someone who shares her religious views and was former director of what has been described as a FAR RIGHT WING organization

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and is married to a duck then I'm going to assume it's a duck.... or in this case a RIGHT WING FUNDIE CHRISTIAN

I love how you just can't deal with is obvious

The fundie bible thumpers in this country are almost unanimously part of the right wing in this country so it's not exactly going out on a limb to assume from her words and her actions that she is as well

If this person was protesting at nuclear plants or and some kind of environmental activist you'd have no problem assuming they were liberal

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

lol.  Go easy on the Village Idiot.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 12:31:31 PM »

Bum, how many of your christian friend who share your extreme views on abortion, gay marriage etc.. and go to your church are also Democrats

Don't the majority who share your extreme religious views also share your political views

Aren't your religious views (abortion, gay marriage, etc..) LITERALLY part of the Republican Platform

The denial on this thread is fucking hilarious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
Bum, how many of your christian friend who share your extreme views on abortion, gay marriage etc.. and go to your church are also Democrats

Don't the majority who share your extreme religious views also share your political views

Aren't your religious views (abortion, gay marriage, etc..) LITERALLY part of the Republican Platform

The denial on this thread is fucking hilarious

Bro - do you even lift?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 12:42:56 PM »

Bro - do you even lift?

only for the lats 32 years

why do you keep asking when I've told you multiple times

wait, I forgot you have a problem with reading comprehension and retention of information

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »

hahaha...I'm trying.

Just love when the hypocritical twat is all cool with making shit up when it he feels like it, a cries like a bitch about others doing the same, lol.

Ahh well, RULE #1 in full effect.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »

hahaha...I'm trying.

Just love when the hypocritical twat is all cool with making shit up when it he feels like it, a cries like a bitch about others doing the same, lol.

feel free Skippy

neither you or Beach Bunny have done anything to refute the obvious fact that this woman is almost certainly a right wing fundie and i suspect you actually know that

what I don't know is why you actually care

I cant help but notice that neither of you having the same problem when it comes to identifying liberal democrats

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 01:55:51 PM »

hahaha...I'm trying.

I forgot about Skip's rules.  lol   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 02:28:29 PM »
I forgot about Skip's rules.  lol   ;D

Bum, I doubt you or Skiptard bothered to read the link so let's review

On her Facebook page, she is a fan of several Christian-oriented groups, including the evangelical In Touch Ministries, led by TV preacher Charles Stanley.

In a written statement she said that 'For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,

Her husband is the former director of what's been called a "far right" Christian Ministry

Of course you can also look at the content of her wacky statement on the floor of the House.

We all also know that the Republican Party is strongly associated with fundamentalist christian beliefs and they are even included in the party platform

You and Skiptard are arguing that we should IGNORE all of that information and make no assumption as to her political affiliation and perhaps even her religious affiliation

Here's the funny party,  neither of you dipshits would have a single problem with the label "right wing fundie christian" as long as were weren't talking about someone who appears to have lost her marbles

That's the real issue here - you are desperate to disassociate yourself from this person because she reflects badly on groups that you are associated with

if we were talking about her for any other reason then neither of you would object to "right wing" and certainly we know you wouldn't object to "fundamentalist christian"

I have to say I am enjoying watching you two talk out of your ass and then congratulate each other

that's always entertaining so please keep it up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »
M E L T  D O W N !

Bum, I doubt you or Skiptard bothered to read the link so let's review

On her Facebook page, she is a fan of several Christian-oriented groups, including the evangelical In Touch Ministries, led by TV preacher Charles Stanley.

In a written statement she said that 'For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,

Her husband is the former director of what's been called a "far right" Christian Ministry

Of course you can also look at the content of her wacky statement on the floor of the House.

We all also know that the Republican Party is strongly associated with fundamentalist christian beliefs and they are even included in the party platform

You and Skiptard are arguing that we should IGNORE all of that information and make no assumption as to her political affiliation

Here's the funny party,  neither of you dipshits would have a single problem with the label "right wing fundie christian" as long as were weren't talking about someone who appears to have lost her marbles

That's the real issue here - you are desperate to disassociate yourself from this person because she reflects badly on groups that you are associated with

if we were talking about her for any other reason then neither of you would object to "right wing" and certainly we know you wouldn't object to "fundamentalist christian"

I have to say I am enjoying watching you two talk out of your ass and then congratulate each other

that's always entertaining so please keep it up