Author Topic: Leftist icon and deviant, progressive PIG finally charged with sex crimes  (Read 2506 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Ex-San Diego mayor Filner pleads guilty to 3 charges

Former San Diego mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty Tuesday to three criminal counts related to sexual harassment allegations.that led to his resignation less than two months ago.

Filner pleaded guilty to a felony count of false imprisonment and two counts of misdemeanor battery. The felony count alleges false imprisonment "by violence, fraud, menace and deceit." The victims were identified as three Jane Does.

Sentencing was set for Dec. 9 in Superior Court.

Filner resigned in August. At least 17 women alleged sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior, including groping, unwanted kissing and suggestive comments. Filner, a former congressman, was the first Democrat elected mayor of San Diego in 20 years.

Although he has apologized for "letting the city down," Filner has remained defiant about his actions. He haS insisted that he "never sexually harassed anyone" and blamed a "lynch mob" led by the news media and his political opponents for driving him out of office. Filner had long maintained that he would be vindicated by "due process."

Filner's former communications director, Irene McCormack Jackson, had filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him. The outcry grew stronger as more women came forward to detail Filner's alleged behavior and a wide array of politicians, including the state's two female Democratic senators, called on him to step down.

The city agreed to pay some of Filner's legal fees in exchange for his resignation.

Filner, 71, was the subject of two investigations. One was led by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, which had been interviewing Filner's accusers. The other was being conducted by the California Attorney General's Office.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/10/15/bob-filner-charged-san-diego-mayor/2987005/

Let's not forget that the pigs on the left tried to bury this because they didn't want to compromise their progressive agenda. Sick fuck and even sicker supporters. This scumbag was even accused of sexually harassing victims of sexual assault.

What say the sheeple on this board about Filthy Filner, former hero to the left in San Diego?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
It is mindblowing how many democratic mayors/governors/congressmen end up convicted of crimes

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Filthy Filner doesn't claim to be a christian, therefore the leftist retards consider him normal by their standards and this news report a non-story.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It is mindblowing how many democratic mayors/governors/congressmen end up convicted of crimes

It must be because they are democrats.

Democrat = Criminal.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

I was all set to argue that, compared to dems, there are more republicans guilty of crimes (especially sexual ones) until I noticed the word "convicted". 

I then realized you were OK with the criminality aspect and were just deriding libs for not being as good at crime as righties because the libs actually get convicted.

It'd make a nice list, I think; Republican politicians who've committed serious crimes but escaped conviction.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Republican politicians who've committed serious crimes but escaped conviction.

Are you sure you want to go that route?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

All long-term politicians are subject to being corrupted by the current system.  How otherwise could those in Congress all retire as multi-millionaires?  They are not doing it on salary.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Heck yeah, why not?  I'd be titillating no matter what the final score, right? 

How about if you start?  We can alternate; You (or whoever) list a couple of lefties & their offenses and I'll  reply with a couple of criminal/deviant righties.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

How about if you start?  We can alternate; You (or whoever) list a couple of lefties & their offenses and I'll  reply with a couple of criminal/deviant righties.

Hahaha, you can expect a non reply or deflection to this here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Oh look, another clown trying to rationalize it with the old "well they did it, too, so it's ok". This thread is about Filthy Filner, the leftist icon and progressive PIG who had the gall to sexually harass/assault victims of sexual assault.

It's also about the fact that the Dems in San Diego tried to bury this as it would compromise their agenda.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Leftist icon and deviant, progressive PIG finally charged with sex crimes
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
Oh look, another clown trying to rationalize it with the old "well they did it, too, so it's ok". This thread is about Filthy Filner, the leftist icon and progressive PIG who had the gall to sexually harass/assault victims of sexual assault.

It's also about the fact that the Dems in San Diego tried to bury this as it would compromise their agenda.  ::)

And isn't that pretty much the case EVERY time one of these fucktards on the left does shit. 

Near as I can tell, Obama Admin should be absolved of everything wrong because somewhere, somehow, some other administration did something bad as well.  ::)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Leftist icon and deviant, progressive PIG finally charged with sex crimes
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »

First, FU; I'm no clown.  Secondly, where in the world do you get the idea that I'm saying it's ok for anyone?  It's not. No matter the political stripe.  I just thought that for you to emphasize this bum's political affiliation was lame since so many politicians of the opposite party have been in the news for sexually deviant behavior in the last few years.  How is that not reasonable, fuckface?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Major Obama Donor Avoids Jail Time After Brutally Beating Girlfriend

Gurbaksh Chahal
Gurbaksh Chahal / entrerpeneur.com

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 24, 2014 9:34 am

A high-dollar Obama donor who was caught on video brutally beating his girlfriend got off with 25 hours of community service last week after he pled guilty to domestic battery charges.

CCTV footage caught Gurbaksh Chahal, the CEO of San Francisco tech startup RadiumOne, kicking his girlfriend 117 times, including blows to the head, and trying to smother her with a pillow during a vicious 30-minute assault.

He faced 45 felony charges until the footage was deemed inadmissible. As a result, Chahal has managed to avoid jail time, the Daily Mail reported on Thursday.

According to police reports, Chahal also threated to kill his girlfriend several times.

Silicon Valley executives have come under scrutiny for their political activities in recent weeks. The CEO of web browser company Mozilla was forced to step down after it was revealed that he donated $1,000 to an anti-gay marriage proposition in 2008.

Chahal’s political contributions indicate more liberal sensibilities. He has donated more than $100,000 since 2011, all of which went the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates.

Those contributions include $81,600 to the Democratic National Committee and $5,000 to President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign.

RadiumOne’s board of directors includes Steve Westly, a major Obama donor who came under scrutiny after four companies that he invested in received stimulus subsidies while Westly sat on an advisory board directing the disbursement of stimulus money.

Chahal has visited the White House twice, on Nov. 30, 2011 to see the president, and on Dec. 14, 2012, to see the president and the first lady, according to White House visitor logs.

Chahal also greeted Obama at a dinner in San Francisco in 2012.

It was not immediately clear whether activists who boycotted Mozilla for its former CEO’s opposition to gay marriage would also target RadiumOne and other Chahal startups.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged Barack Obama. Bookmark the permalink.

bears

• Getbig IV
First, FU; I'm no clown.  Secondly, where in the world do you get the idea that I'm saying it's ok for anyone?  It's not. No matter the political stripe.  I just thought that for you to emphasize this bum's political affiliation was lame since so many politicians of the opposite party have been in the news for sexually deviant behavior in the last few years.  How is that not reasonable, fuckface?

I really have never understood these threads.  its scary to think people are serious when they say that Democrats/Republicans are worse then Republicans/Democrats when it comes to sexual deviancy. 

but many on these boards do actually believe that one party is full of good people and the other party is full of bad people.  its like people reverting to being a 6 year old where they can't understand anything in terms other than HeMan and Skeletor. 

AD2100 even went so far as to tell me he actually believed that "republicans only care about rich people and hate poor people".  like he literally believes that.  that is how much mass media has brainwashed our people.  they actually start believing things in terms of black and white because they've given up on the idea of thinking for themselves.  they think its too hard.  and you can't blame them either as there's just too much information out there.  its hard to find the right answer to things like macroeconomics because there's so many moving parts. 

so they choose up sides, they never have to critically think about anything again.  all they have to do is find a few websites that they like and learn how to cut and paste.  now that they don't have to think for themselves they feel comfortable again.  they have millions of people who will agree with them because they have one common enemy.  therefore they can never be wrong about anything again. 

its sad when you really think about it.  that is how North Korea became North Korea.  we're well on our way and don't even know it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

It less then the right actually. Regardless, why do you phrase it like that? I mean you aren't going to get anywhere with starting from that position. Your government, left or right is 1984 incarnate.

bears

• Getbig IV
It less then the right actually. Regardless, why do you phrase it like that? I mean you aren't going to get anywhere with starting from that position. Your government, left or right is 1984 incarnate.

oh.  I didn't know you had an actual figure.  what is that figure?  oh wait no you just blindly defend liberal politicians because that's what you've been trained to do.  how can you possibly take yourself seriously when you post shit like this?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
oh.  I didn't know you had an actual figure.  what is that figure?  oh wait no you just blindly defend liberal politicians because that's what you've been trained to do.  how can you possibly take yourself seriously when you post shit like this?

He is delusional. Like most liberals.

bears

• Getbig IV
He is delusional. Like most liberals.

I admit I have absolutely positively ZERO idea of what politicians are fucking kids or cheating on their wives or sexually harassing people at their office.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA if Republicans do it more than Democrats.  I wouldn't be surprised if George Bush was fucking a 2 year old girl right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if Barack Obama was butt fucking a 2 year old boy right now.

the fact that people like Necrosis claim to KNOW this shit just goes to show how fucking clueless and disingenuous most voters are.  its that religious fervor that TV perpetuates in the masses that leads them to blindly defend some dude in a suit they see on tv.  its fucking creepy. 

AD2100

• Getbig IV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
All liberals are sexual deviants that enjoy sex with various farm animals, blow-up dolls, and glory holes.

Anyone who disagrees is obviously a liberal.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Politifact has a whole write up on it.

Don't  get upset because no one buys anything you say. "the economy goes up and down"- Bears, financial guru.