Author Topic: Gravity  (Read 1773 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Gravity
« on: October 17, 2013, 04:38:04 PM »
Has anyone seen it?  Review?

Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 97
:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Gravity
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
Has anyone seen it?  Review?

Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 97

Going tonight.  The people I trust with movie recommendations all say it's great, but needs to be seen in 3d.  (This is from a group that normally shuns 3d, FWIW).

Groink hated it, apparently.
Y

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
Going tonight.  The people I trust with movie recommendations all say it's great, but needs to be seen in 3d.  (This is from a group that normally shuns 3d, FWIW).

Groink hated it, apparently.

Review?
:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »

Review?

I'd call it an enjoyable ride.  I've never watched a movie shot like that one, and you definitely need to see in good 3-d.   Sometimes they laid on the drama a bit much, but overall I liked it.

The reviews of it being the bestest best thing of best were overstated.   But it's pretty unique.
Y

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »
 Holy f*cking sh*t!! the b*tch in this movie is so f*cking useless. She has no willpower,no self control,and is f*cking stupid as cow sh*t.

First she gets everyone in the shuttle killed because she is like " hurr durr i can't evacuate yet I'm busy pressing buttons" and George Clonney is like "hurry the f*ck up you stupid b*tch meteors and sh*t are about to blow us the f*ck up good".

So George Clonney finally grabs the stupid ,but meteors and sh*t blow up the space shuttle and kill everyone. and the b*tch is floating in space breathing all hard using up all her oxygem, and Clonney is like "b*tch stop breathing so fast,your using up all your oxygem" but does that b*tch listen?f*ck no.and f*ck you.

George Clooney warns her like 3-4 times and she keeps being retarded. also the b*tch can't grab sh*t with her f*cking ignorant potato arm. George is like "b*tch. grab some sh*t and stop spinning around in space like a ignorant ho". and she never listens. she just keep slapping into space stations over and over.

Untill finally, George is forced to fly over there and grab that b*tch.then she untethers him and he f*cking dies.

So she makes it to the space station, and a fire breaks out, so she grabs an extinguisher, and immediately proceeds to misuse it, causing her to be knocked unconscious by the pressure of the extinguisher in space. f*ck stupid ass h*e b*tch.

I was literally screaming throughout the movie,"grab onto to something you stupid b*tch stop being a wh*re.

Anyone else have problems with this movie?  

Gracie Rules