Author Topic: Re: Foreigners are dumping Treasuries......  (Read 1772 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Foreigners are dumping Treasuries......
« on: October 17, 2013, 10:37:43 PM »
op
Stop your whining.  You have been told under no uncertain terms that you are not to post anything that has to do with your business on the political board.  It has nothing to do with sane calm or rational.  Grow the fuck up and stop playing the victim.   

So why don't you answer Teddy's question, and tell us all why you deleted Greg Hunter's interview with Jim Willie. That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my business. All the interview did was support Teddy's assertion that the interest default swap mechanism broke. My business has absolutely nothing to do with paper derivatives. So tell us again why that post was deleted YOU LIAR!

w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 09:12:28 AM »
So why don't you answer Teddy's question, and tell us all why you deleted Greg Hunter's interview with Jim Willie. That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my business. All the interview did was support Teddy's assertion that the interest default swap mechanism broke. My business has absolutely nothing to do with paper derivatives. So tell us again why that post was deleted YOU LIAR!

First off, you have proven to me you lack the credibility, integrity, and basic intelligence for me to take any vid you post serious enough  to spend even a few minutes watching.  that goes for you cut and paste jobs too.

You are basically a condecending arrogant looney tune nut job. 

And I have told you anything that talks gold, or can be related to your business will get yanked.  Deal with it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
First off, you have proven to me you lack the credibility, integrity, and basic intelligence for me to take any vid you post serious enough  to spend even a few minutes watching.  that goes for you cut and paste jobs too.

You are basically a condecending arrogant looney tune nut job. 

And I have told you anything that talks gold, or can be related to your business will get yanked.  Deal with it.

So what you're saying is that you didn't bother to even watch the video, ...you simply yanked it assuming it was discussing GOLD and my business.

And you have the audacity to call ME lacking in credibility, integrity and basic intelligence?

The video didn't discuss GOLD. It didn't discuss my business, it supported the statement Teddy made.

YOU are the one that brought up my business, not me.
YOU are the one that permits trolls to inject my business into unrelated threads, not ME.

When you lack the ability to discern a valid post from an invalid one, ...and when you clearly admit to censorship based on assumption rather than evidence, when you attack posters with racist degrading hate speech, and not only condone, and encourage, but in many instances lead the charge, perhaps it is time for you to examine your credibility, integrity, and basic intellegence, not to mention your role as a moderator, ...and perhaps it is time for Ron to examine your role as a moderator / potential GetBig liability.
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 07:46:24 PM »
Looks like its time to start sweeping out the trash.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 10:16:30 PM »
Looks like its time to start sweeping out the trash.

You can start with OzmO, the ignorant jackass who mods the Political board!  >:(
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
You can start with OzmO, the ignorant jackass who mods the Political board!  >:(

lol  sorry you cant peddle your bull shit with me.   well not really sorry.