Author Topic: Cops need to control their Strength more  (Read 6929 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Cops need to control their Strength more
« on: October 18, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »
Have to take in account how light the woman is. 0:30

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Cops need to control their Strength more
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:49:51 AM »
Haha.  She is a pretentious c un t.  Her lawyer is hot.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 10:55:16 AM »
Fukcing cop...Totally unnecessary...Cop has little man syndrome for sure...The only promising part of the video is that it exists in the first place...Doesn't look like any type of cover up. This will cost tax payers at least 6 figures min...

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 11:37:53 AM »
Fukcing cop...Totally unnecessary...Cop has little man syndrome for sure...The only promising part of the video is that it exists in the first place...Doesn't look like any type of cover up. This will cost tax payers at least 6 figures min...

And the cop will keep his job... Law enforcement attracts some of the worst types of people, criminals and psychopaths mostly. If you really wanted to help people, you'd be in the medical field or in social services.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 11:46:15 AM »
Not only should he go to prison but they should throw him in his prison cell every day the same way he threw that woman.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
Not only should he go to prison but they should throw him in his prison cell every day the same way he threw that woman.

He'll probably get a paid 2 week suspension and in 5 years they will bury him with awards in a way to make this all disappear...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 11:54:54 AM »
He's fucked.
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »
Why do girls get a cop for a boyfriend? So they can get away with pills, pot whatever and knowing they will not turn them in, this is why.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 12:18:18 PM »
And the cop will keep his job... Law enforcement attracts some of the worst types of people, criminals and psychopaths mostly. If you really wanted to help people, you'd be in the medical field or in social services.

qft

its something the media has made up to keep the sheeple thinking police are there to help them and its working. cops only give a shit about themselves and the need to feed their penchant for control and sadism. and there will be the ones to say 'dont let 1 bad apple bla bla bla' crock of shit..

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 12:31:53 PM »
qft

its something the media has made up to keep the sheeple thinking police are there to help them and its working. cops only give a shit about themselves and the need to feed their penchant for control and sadism. and there will be the ones to say 'dont let 1 bad apple bla bla bla' crock of shit..

Exactly.  All the apologists will say, "you can't condemn them all because of a few bad ones".  Really?  It's more than a fucking few, in fact I think it is actually the good ones that are the very tiny minority of pigs.  The rest are like you said sociopathic meatheads on powertrips.  how many stories like this and other much worse ones have to come out (imagine how many don't get reported) before the sheeple realize that pigs are nothing more than paid thugs with badges.  Way back in the past, pigs were called "officers of the peace" now they are called "law enforcement".  Not one word or thought about protecting and serving the community.  Their sole purpose is stated in their name.  We live in a police state now and it is getting worse everyday.  Think about this:  When you are driving around and you spot a pig in your rearview mirror, do you feel safe and protected or do you get nervous?  That answer should tell you everything about pigs.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 12:32:11 PM »

yes, i'd insist that she keeps the glasses on during hot, rough sex sessions

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 12:37:53 PM »

haha yes, he should be thrown inside his cell the same way EACH and EVERY Day for a few months :D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »
He's fucked.

As he should be.

Zero tolerance. >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
yes, i'd insist that she keeps the glasses on during hot, rough sex sessions

No doubt.  Wonder uf shes dating the belligerent broad?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 01:26:49 PM »
Exactly.  All the apologists will say, "you can't condemn them all because of a few bad ones".  Really?  It's more than a fucking few, in fact I think it is actually the good ones that are the very tiny minority of pigs.  The rest are like you said sociopathic meatheads on powertrips.  how many stories like this and other much worse ones have to come out (imagine how many don't get reported) before the sheeple realize that pigs are nothing more than paid thugs with badges.  Way back in the past, pigs were called "officers of the peace" now they are called "law enforcement".  Not one word or thought about protecting and serving the community.  Their sole purpose is stated in their name.  We live in a police state now and it is getting worse everyday.  Think about this:  When you are driving around and you spot a pig in your rearview mirror, do you feel safe and protected or do you get nervous?  That answer should tell you everything about pigs.

This guy knows exactly what he is talking about.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »
That's a nice civil suit right there! It's worth the face shot she took!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 04:30:23 PM »

Where I live, all police cars use to say "To serve and protect"...Those words were taken off all cars over a decade ago.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »

I'm sure thousands of incidents go unreported, the good officers are now afraid to come forward out of fear and internal investigations is merely the police investigating themselves which is obviously a massive conflict of interest lol, and whistleblowers are blackmailed into oblivion , this is all the result of the government (or the people) not limiting police powers and they have turned themselves into a ungovernable sovereign entity controlled by a hierarchy of psychopathic and sociopathic authoritarians who have been given free reign to militarize themselves and take an aggressive stance against the civilians , who of course pay their salaries! total reform is too late. most gov't orgs have gotten so out of hand they can't even be stopped at this point fbi , cia , nsa are almost separate entities from gov't altogether , with virtually unlimited powers and resources. and just to give you some hope for your fellow citizen , i would say majority of sheeple will defend the police's actions, no matter how sadistic, horrid or sickening they might be  :)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »
i find them both attractive

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 04:58:40 PM »

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 05:49:17 PM »
Oh and don't even get me started about judges  :o
They are even worse than cops.  Every judge I have ever had to stand before I could tell exactly what kind of kid they were.  They are the little nerdy creepers who got picked on all their lives.  So they go to law school and become a powerful judge and now it is time for their sick payback.  Some of these motherfuckers get pleasure out of fucking peoples lives up.  Is it any coincidence that most politicians were lawyers/judges before becoming senator/congressman/whatever?  I think not.  The field draws in the worst lowest sociopaths who would kill their own mothers to advance their careers.  And these are the monsters that get elected to office.  Think about this:  Why would someone go through all the work and spend a fortune for a job that has a salary of at most a couple hundred grand?  Power.  We are a doomed nation.  Time to hit the reset switch, execute every single politician in power right now, and start over.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »
Oh and don't even get me started about judges  :o
They are even worse than cops.  Every judge I have ever had to stand before I could tell exactly what kind of kid they were.  They are the little nerdy creepers who got picked on all their lives.  So they go to law school and become a powerful judge and now it is time for their sick payback.  Some of these motherfuckers get pleasure out of fucking peoples lives up.  Is it any coincidence that most politicians were lawyers/judges before becoming senator/congressman/whatever?  I think not.  The field draws in the worst lowest sociopaths who would kill their own mothers to advance their careers.  And these are the monsters that get elected to office.  Think about this:  Why would someone go through all the work and spend a fortune for a job that has a salary of at most a couple hundred grand?  Power.  We are a doomed nation.  Time to hit the reset switch, execute every single politician in power right now, and start over.

Female Judges are the worst right? To give payback to all the men :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 12:38:16 AM »
I don't really get all the cop hate, which has always seemed to be the consensus here. Is it based on personal experience or on the anecdotal YouTube videos and newspaper articles? Obviously not saying there aren't corrupt chumps on the force, but is this the guy you usually run into in real life? The animosity just seems to be a bit overwhelming.

Over the years, I have been arrested numerous times for various drunken misdemeanors, shit I'm certainly not proud of today. But I was never mistreated or disrespected at any time, even when I was being an obnoxious asshole. I've dealt with city police, sheriffs, and highway patrol, and they've always treated me decently, even giving me extra blankets, or extra food, or allowing me to call someone to pick up my car so it wouldn't have to be impounded, stuff they certainly weren't obligated to do. The only bad thing they ever did was arrest me, which I totally deserved. Just doing their job. Different cities, counties, several different states, always treated fairly.

Shit, nowadays, on the rare occasion I get pulled over or something, they almost always cut me loose without citing me for anything, just warnings. I'm polite, they're polite, they move on. I can remember maybe one or two clowns over the years who possibly overstepped their authority just to fuck with me. But even then, their partners or sergeants would be decent and even things out.

So tell me, what are you guys experiencing out there to make you hate them so much? Hell, maybe I've just been lucky, I don't know. I'm genuinely confused here.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 01:52:47 AM »
He'll probably get a paid 2 week suspension and in 5 years they will bury him with awards in a way to make this all disappear...

No, he'll be terminated.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »
I don't really get all the cop hate, which has always seemed to be the consensus here. Is it based on personal experience or on the anecdotal YouTube videos and newspaper articles? Obviously not saying there aren't corrupt chumps on the force, but is this the guy you usually run into in real life? The animosity just seems to be a bit overwhelming.

Over the years, I have been arrested numerous times for various drunken misdemeanors, shit I'm certainly not proud of today. But I was never mistreated or disrespected at any time, even when I was being an obnoxious asshole. I've dealt with city police, sheriffs, and highway patrol, and they've always treated me decently, even giving me extra blankets, or extra food, or allowing me to call someone to pick up my car so it wouldn't have to be impounded, stuff they certainly weren't obligated to do. The only bad thing they ever did was arrest me, which I totally deserved. Just doing their job. Different cities, counties, several different states, always treated fairly.

Shit, nowadays, on the rare occasion I get pulled over or something, they almost always cut me loose without citing me for anything, just warnings. I'm polite, they're polite, they move on. I can remember maybe one or two clowns over the years who possibly overstepped their authority just to fuck with me. But even then, their partners or sergeants would be decent and even things out.

So tell me, what are you guys experiencing out there to make you hate them so much? Hell, maybe I've just been lucky, I don't know. I'm genuinely confused here.  

would you be singing the same tune if a group of cops surrounded and electrocuted your grandmother for walking around at 3am with dementia?