Author Topic: Mexico Bans GMO Corn, Effective Immediately  (Read 7196 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Mexico Bans GMO Corn, Effective Immediately
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2013, 11:01:13 PM »
Oh, Brother  ::) another dumb fuck ;D no country in the civilised world has a problem with mental cases shooting up the place other than you guys. If you cant see the wood for the trees your lost.....

The Hierarchy media has a ban on reporting a lot of gun violence in other countries...They don't ban it in America because they want control of all guns...So many shootings all across the globe get swept under the rug...

agenda21nwo

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2013, 12:20:30 AM »
Why in da fuck wait so long then, and why hasn't anyone else by now?

Because the media lies (under corporate pressure)  and people are ignorant.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »
Where? LOL ;D I know America has very little media coverage of what goes on outside of the US, but scientists around the world have found issue. You are only get fed pro GM scientific studies by your own corrupt government, FDA and corporations. If your not capable of finding the info, its better that you keep eating those GMO.

LOL

maybe if you actually lived in america, instead of just regurgitating shit you hallucinate, you'd know there's more than enough "anti-gmo" sentiment to go around here.  never seen a "pro GM scientific study" but i'm still eagerly waiting for you to post the findings of these "scientists around the world"

have at it, i'm all ears eyes, stud

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2013, 07:07:09 AM »
its so ingrained in the US, in every level of production and business, that ir would take the end of this country as we know it to get rid of it.

ita pathetic how much clout those companies hold over this country. ... id say in the food/farm industry, but their tentacles go far far deeper than that label implies.

Our politician passed the Monsanto protection act, FFS, making them near invunerable to.... well, anything anyone could possibly throw at them.

let that sink in for a minute.... US politician s passed a bill to protect a private company from being attacked/sued/what have you.

I hadn't heard about that.  Odd that an honest company would need such protection.

What I'm waiting for is sterile seeds engineered to grow into viable crops only with treatment by a Monsanto 'fertilizer.' 

agenda21nwo

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2013, 07:45:57 AM »
America, sterile with 3 generations, LOL

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2013, 09:00:01 AM »
I hadn't heard about that.  Odd that an honest company would need such protection.

What I'm waiting for is sterile seeds engineered to grow into viable crops only with treatment by a Monsanto 'fertilizer.' 

Sounds like it would be scientifically possible, for sure...so if they have gotten this far...what could stop it?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
Because the media lies (under corporate pressure)  and people are ignorant.

I can't see how what you're saying is wrong (but I wish I could)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2013, 09:18:36 AM »
Monsanto protection act?  You mean HR 933 right?  I actually took the time to read it.  Maybe someone can explain to me exactly how it protects Monsanto because I don't see it.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »
LOL

maybe if you actually lived in america, instead of just regurgitating shit you hallucinate, you'd know there's more than enough "anti-gmo" sentiment to go around here.  never seen a "pro GM scientific study" but i'm still eagerly waiting for you to post the findings of these "scientists around the world"

have at it, i'm all ears eyes, stud

Why should I spend time posting a link for you, when clearly you are a cretin who cannot read....if you could read you would have read in my previous posts that I LIVED IN THE US (you twat)

Congratulations on your self-ownage ;D