Author Topic: So anabolichomo writes me a PM...  (Read 7458 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
So anabolichomo writes me a PM...
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
And it goes like this

family, other women who are more desirable, confus
« Sent to: uberman on: Today at 06:08:31 PM »

HEY FRIEND, PLEASE TRY TO ADVISE ME

so as you read my gf (baby mama) thought i cheated on her and left (i didnt but slept over with a woman, didnt fuck her but would have if she wanted)

anyway her brother in law convinced me to "try to win her back"

so now i "won her back"

my dad also convinced me to "win her back" for "the sake of the children" etc

so ok.... i "won her back" and she is coming back////

however she is still staying with her sis and brother in law for the weekend

so.........

i thought well i take this opportunity to "hit the clubs and try out my 17" shredded pythons", just for ego, no need to romance women, just want to have them admire my guns

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTT

turns out ..... i just went to "the clubs" and a beautiful angelic 19 year old congolese girl fell for me like a rock

totally smitten

basically in love

and i'm totally in awe by her youth, impressionability and innocence

she seems to really respect me as a man because i'm 25 got a good job, a car, muscles etc

she 19 in school living with daddy, no driving licence, no car....

basically it's a shame..... she is everytghing i want in a woman

beautiful, black, respects me as a man, not demanding, impressionable, loves my muscles

sooo

basically i wonder, should i let this slip? just for the sake of family and children?

this could be "the one?"

fuck man

i feel so confused

ernestly, you troll me a lot but you seem like a man of the world

please give your advice like you would give your brother

best regards,
anabolic halo

Here is my answer you goddamn motherfucking idiot;

You d be as bad a man and father with her than you are with your current gf. Obviously you want to impress the impressionable gullible girls, because you feel like you re not impressing the mother of your kid, cause she knows who you truly are. But you would still be the same loser and would be exposed later. You want a submissive woman who "respects you", cause your current woman is the real man in your couple, judging by the character you exposed on here, i'm more prone to believe her than you; more than often women are more mature than men when it comes to build and protect life, not the opposite. I also sense you ve been bullshiting us for a long time about some details in your relationship . Also after some time the naive little girl would take over you too anyway, because you re a dumbass. It's easier to flee than face what you have done and should repair. You have the choice between doing your best with what you have, or ruin someone else again, just like you ruined the first gal. Be honest  yourself, do you really think a young naive woman needs a loser like you to bullshit her ? You would only create another drama and ruin someone else's life. Also, whether it's with your current gf or a new one, your life would be the fucking same, we re all here to survive and find allies to go thru the whole thing known as life. To be honest you both sound as dumb as each others. Instead of creating more misery around you, why not try to do something worth of your kid instead. Stop thinking only about yourself and start thinking about what you ll leave behind you, think about the specie.

Are your own parents separated? You always talk about your father, but what about your mother? You re probably subconsciously reproducing the behaviors of one of your genitors, grandparents, or ancestors as we only are the sum of what precedes and spawned us. A kid coming from a stable family with stable parents raised differently with different values wouldnt even think about  the whole thing in the first place, he d just follow learned guidelines as blindly as you do.

How comes you re seeking advices from a complete stranger on the internet while being surrounded by a father  and family members? Obviously you come from a dysfunctional family and lack confidence and guidance.
Just tell your gf to do everything you want her to do as you re the one who pay the bills. Isnt she supposed to be submissive just based on this? What kind of wimp are you.  

Or maybe SHE is the one bringing the bacon on the table? Would make much more sense. Something doesnt add up. You both need a slap in the face, but I'm afraid there are no decent enough parents to do so.

Fucking read the Bible if you dont know what or who to follow and if everyone and everything seem to get you lost and confused. Maybe you will understand there s something bigger above you, before and after you. It's easier to follow another human's advice, and to blame him or her for what follows, than to submit to God Himself.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: So anabolichomo writes me a PM...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 08:00:45 PM »
And it goes like this

You d be as bad a man and father with her than you are with your current gf. Obviously you want to impress the impressionable gullible girls, because you feel like you re not impressing the mother of your kid, cause she knows who you truly are. But you would still be the same loser and would be exposed later. You want a submissive woman who "respects you", cause your current woman is the real man in your couple, judging by the character you exposed on here, i'm more prone to believe her than you; more than often women are more mature than men when it comes to build and protect life, not the opposite. I also sense you ve been bullshiting us for a long time about some details in your relationship . But after some time the little girl would take over too anyway. It's easier to flee than face what you have done and should repair. You have the choice between doing your best with what you have, or ruin someone else again, just like you ruined the first gal. Be honest  yourself, do you really think a young naive woman needs a loser like you to bullshit her ? You would only create another drama and ruin someone else's life. Also, whether it's with your current gf or a new one, your life would be the fucking same, we re all here to survive and find allies to go thru the whole thing known as life. To be honest you both sound as dumb as each others. Instead of creating more misery around you, why not try to do something worth of your kid instead. Stop thinking only about yourself and start thinking about what you ll leave behind you, think about the specie.

Are your own parents separated? You always talk about your father, but what about your mother? You re probably subconsciously reproducing the behaviors of one of your genitors, grandparents, or ancestors as we only are the sum of what precedes and spawned us. A kid coming from a stable family with stable parents raised differently with different values wouldnt even think about  the whole thing in the first place, he d just follow learned guidelines as blindly as you do.

How comes you re seeking advices from a complete stranger on the internet while being surrounded by a father  and family members? Obviously you come from a dysfunctional family and lack confidence and guidance.
Just tell your gf to do everything you want her to do as you re the one who pay the bills. Isnt she supposed to be submissive just based on this? What kind of wimp are you.  

Or maybe SHE is the one bringing the bacon on the table? Would make much more sense. You both need a slap in the face, but I'm afraid there are no decent enough parents to do so.

Fucking read the Bible if you dont know what or who to follow and if everyone and everything seem to get you lost and confused. Maybe you will understand there s something bigger above you, before and after you. It's easier to follow another human's advice, and to blame him or her for what follows, than to submit to God Himself.

amazing, bravo !  ;D
!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 08:01:20 PM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 08:01:42 PM »
And it goes like this

You d be as bad a man and father with her than you are with your current gf. Obviously you want to impress the impressionable gullible girls, because you feel like you re not impressing the mother of your kid, cause she knows who you truly are. But you would still be the same loser and would be exposed later. You want a submissive woman who "respects you", cause your current woman is the real man in your couple, judging by the character you exposed on here, i'm more prone to believe her than you; more than often women are more mature than men when it comes to build and protect life, not the opposite. I also sense you ve been bullshiting us for a long time about some details in your relationship . But after some time the little girl would take over too anyway. It's easier to flee than face what you have done and should repair. You have the choice between doing your best with what you have, or ruin someone else again, just like you ruined the first gal. Be honest  yourself, do you really think a young naive woman needs a loser like you to bullshit her ? You would only create another drama and ruin someone else's life. Also, whether it's with your current gf or a new one, your life would be the fucking same, we re all here to survive and find allies to go thru the whole thing known as life. To be honest you both sound as dumb as each others. Instead of creating more misery around you, why not try to do something worth of your kid instead. Stop thinking only about yourself and start thinking about what you ll leave behind you, think about the specie.

Or maybe SHE is the one bringing the bacon on the table? Would make much more sense. You both need a slap in the face, but I'm afraid there are no decent enough parents to do so.

tl;dr

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 08:02:17 PM »
uberman stop being a fagget and read up on Piezoelectricity

no one gives a fuck about your doctor phil impersonations

seriously you are destined for higher callings you fagget
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 08:16:31 PM »
Shaking my head. Dude has a newborn , ill kid, and he finds nothing better to do than cheat on the mother and go to bars and "sleep with other women without having sex with them" where do you even come with that kind of shit. All of this in the first months of this kid's life. Seriously. Can you imagine the amount of stress both mother and developing child have to deal with because of this clown.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 08:18:39 PM »
i doubt the mother is stressed at all

she sounds dumb as rocks and belligerent as fuck

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 08:20:37 PM »
i doubt the mother is stressed at all

she sounds dumb as rocks and belligerent as fuck
There s what he tells us, and reality. I'm afraid reality has nothing to do with what he says. What he tells me in PM and what he writes on the general board are two different things most of the time. My difficulty is to read between the lines and tell what's true from what he fabricates as he goes to preserve his childish ego.

At the end of the day the dilemma remains as follow; he either find a way to become a father and husband and raise a happy confident child or produces another headcase that will ruin everyone else lives.

I agree tho that to pick him as a father isnt really a sign of high intelligence, but hey, chances are he 's just another typical case of a self proclaimed tough macho man who falters once he has a kid to take care of. Fact is we all think we re tough until we have a kid. I cant fucking sort over the internet without having the person in front of me what is true or false. That's why I ll stick with this conclusion ultimately; in the interest of mankind in general, he and she better do their best with what they have. It's not like he s going to become a famous genius who will contribute to the betterment of mankind himself anyway, with or without the woman and kid, so instead of sacrificing their kids to pursue their vain illusions, they should sacrifice themselves for him.

Oh and btw, if he didnt go to bars and stayed at home caring about them, he wouldnt meet young women to tempt him. He's somewhat the one who starts it all in the first place, the artisan of his own despair, the real question is where originate these urges to go into bars look for potential other females instead of staying at home dealing with reality. Again, he is without a doubt reproducing someone else's behaviors. Let's be honest, young girls looking for boyfriends in such place is a normal behavior. They re not to blame. But him going to these places instead of staying home with wife and kid is not, a normal behavior. He is to blame.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 08:37:34 PM »
uberman stop being a fagget and read up on Piezoelectricity

no one gives a fuck about your doctor phil impersonations

seriously you are destined for higher callings you fagget

hahaha "fagget" is a funny word and sounds even more offensive, maybe its the white trash touch in it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 08:38:57 PM »
hahaha "fagget" is a funny word and sounds even more offensive, maybe its the white trash touch in it
Right? Im becoming quite fond of Johnnys new grammar.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 09:08:18 PM »
Shaking my head. Dude has a newborn , ill kid, and he finds nothing better to do than cheat on the mother and go to bars and "sleep with other women without having sex with them" where do you even come with that kind of shit. All of this in the first months of this kid's life. Seriously. Can you imagine the amount of stress both mother and developing child have to deal with because of this clown.

I'm trying to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and believe that there really ISN'T someone out there who constantly watches old Ronnie Coleman videos, obsesses about popular getbig bodybuilding memes, started a steroid cycle late into his black girlfriends pregnancy, had a child with medical issues but still goes to the gym all the time once the baby got home, and starts threads asking if he could benefit from shooting steroids into his junk.

Nope, I refuse to believe it.  Awhile ago, a poster said there was a guy on another board claiming this dunce was posting his photos on getbig and claiming to be him.  Wish I paid more attention to who posted it, because Halo's gotten boring.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 09:11:19 PM »
Always a bitch move to post private messages.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 09:14:05 PM »
Put them both in a sack and throw it into the river.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 09:18:18 PM »
Why would you discuss your personal life in detail on a bodybuilding forum?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
What the heck? You're posting people's private messages. What do you not understand about the word "private" anyway?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 09:21:02 PM »
There s what he tells us, and reality. I'm afraid reality has nothing to do with what he says. What he tells me in PM and what he writes on the general board are two different things most of the time. My difficulty is to read between the lines and tell what's true from what he fabricates as he goes to preserve his childish ego.

At the end of the day the dilemma remains as follow; he either find a way to become a father and husband and raise a happy confident child or produces another headcase that will ruin everyone else lives.

I agree tho that to pick him as a father isnt really a sign of high intelligence, but hey, chances are he 's just another typical case of a self proclaimed tough macho man who falters once he has a kid to take care of. Fact is we all think we re tough until we have a kid. I cant fucking sort over the internet without having the person in front of me what is true or false. That's why I ll stick with this conclusion ultimately; in the interest of mankind in general, he and she better do their best with what they have. It's not like he s going to become a famous genius who will contribute to the betterment of mankind himself anyway, with or without the woman and kid, so instead of sacrificing their kids to pursue their vain illusions, they should sacrifice themselves for him.

Oh and btw, if he didnt go to bars and stayed at home caring about them, he wouldnt meet young women to tempt him. He's somewhat the one who starts it all in the first place, the artisan of his own despair, the real question is where originate these urges to go into bars look for potential other females instead of staying at home dealing with reality. Again, he is without a doubt reproducing someone else's behaviors. Let's be honest, young girls looking for boyfriends in such place is a normal behavior. They re not to blame. But him going to these places instead of staying home with wife and kid is not, a normal behavior. He is to blame.
I remember him as purenaturalstrength that his woman or a woma that he was with was a former hooker...and I said something about it and he sent me a PM saying that she wasn't a hooker, or as far as he knows.
He likes the black girls because he has a fetish for them, and I beleive that he cannot get the educated white women---so he sticks to immigrant black women who are desperate or have game. No mention of educated black women either.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
Surprised Halo is PMing guys about his situation like the world is ending. Normally posting private messages isn't nice but in this case he posted an open thread on it anyways.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 09:56:33 PM »
I remember him as purenaturalstrength that his woman or a woma that he was with was a former hooker...and I said something about it and he sent me a PM saying that she wasn't a hooker, or as far as he knows.
He likes the black girls because he has a fetish for them, and I beleive that he cannot get the educated white women---so he sticks to immigrant black women who are desperate or have game. No mention of educated black women either.

Haha I was thinking the same.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »
Young white dude that goes for immigrant black chicks?

You guys sure he isn't doing a tbombz parody? a parody of a parody?
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »
I'm trying to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and believe that there really ISN'T someone out there who constantly watches old Ronnie Coleman videos, obsesses about popular getbig bodybuilding memes, started a steroid cycle late into his black girlfriends pregnancy, had a child with medical issues but still goes to the gym all the time once the baby got home, and starts threads asking if he could benefit from shooting steroids into his junk.

Nope, I refuse to believe it.  Awhile ago, a poster said there was a guy on another board claiming this dunce was posting his photos on getbig and claiming to be him.  Wish I paid more attention to who posted it, because Halo's gotten boring.

I pray that an individual like this exists, and that i will one day know him (non-biblical sense)(no homo)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 10:06:29 PM »
boom. Again he wasnt going to get a nobel prize in physics so he better stick with what he has and be content with it, it s probably enough of a challenge for him. What I d like to know is what scenario he s reproducing.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
boom. Again he wasnt going to get a nobel prize in physics so he better stick with what he has and be content with it, it s probably enough of a challenge for him. What I d like to know is what scenario he s reproducing.
Dude apparently has a thing for hookers---women of color, and loves paying money out to hookers, money that could best be saved for his son's education in the future. Lack of communication between him and his partner---a learned behavior.  Could it be that he obsrved that with his parents? And the hookers are a way of cutting out the "relationship" and only dealing with the physical? I don't know.

Young white dude that goes for immigrant black chicks?

You guys sure he isn't doing a tbombz parody? a parody of a parody?
I play along...because a lot of what he says makes no damn sense whatsoever, but then again, there people like him in this world...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »
Always a bitch move to post private messages.
x2

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 10:16:15 PM »

Nope, I refuse to believe it.  Awhile ago, a poster said there was a guy on another board claiming this dunce was posting his photos on getbig and claiming to be him.   Wish I paid more attention to who posted it, because Halo's gotten boring.
And see that is what i don't get, especially the pics, and then the pics of the kid? Something doesn't add up...and I was thinking that it could be a Alex23 gimmick, because it sounds like something he would do.