Author Topic: T-3 is kicking my ass!  (Read 3296 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: T-3 is kicking my ass!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »
depending on the body mass and what your eating, I ramped up fast to 100mcg for 12 days and am now down to 50mcg, I could feel that if I did not increase food that the muscle would begin to be eaten.
seems counter productive, but its the same thing I noticed.... I had to eat more to not lose strength.... so if youre just raking t3 and eating more to compensate, isnt that really the same as simply eating less and no5 using t3?

That was poorly phrased..... but I think I got my point across. It seems like my fat loss was about the same speed I was just eating more food and feeling shitty during the day.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 08:35:06 PM »
I haven't been back to this thread for a while.

No such thing as "stubborn" fat?

Seriously?

I understand that the first place you gained is the last to go, but "stubborn" fat does indeed exist. Especially in women, but also in men.

This is the fat that covers the CNS and the fat the covers the Femoral vein.

I'm not talking about the fat just below the navel or low back fat here.

Also, if you eat enough, you can continuously gauge how much fat is being lost. You can tell when muscle is being chewed up.

Also, the so-called "rebound" really isn't much if you are not running much.

And "NO!" the fat you lost does not just come flying back. And "NO!" your thyroid does not shut down.

Have you really had much experience with T-3?

It's a better choice than Clen or GH when it comes to "sides"

Much better choice than DNP....  ::)

Each to his own. A little is good, more is NOT better.

I was already in the single digits. I'm where I want to be since I posted this originally. I pyramided up to about 60 mcg's once a day and came back down slowly.

One would assume your dosing protocol would have a lot to do with the mis-information that is floating around. In other words, the information specifically given would have to be based your individual protocol. This goes for ANY drug, right?

Right.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 09:24:39 PM »

Seriously?

I understand that the first place you gained is the last to go, but "stubborn" fat does indeed exist. Especially in women, but also in men.

Also, if you eat enough, you can continuously gauge how much fat is being lost. You can tell when muscle is being chewed up.

And "NO!" the fat you lost does not just come flying back. And "NO!" your thyroid does not shut down.

I was already in the single digits. I'm where I want to be since I posted this originally. I pyramided up to about 60 mcg's once a day and came back down slowly.

One would assume your dosing protocol would have a lot to do with the mis-information that is floating around. In other words, the information specifically given would have to be based your individual protocol. This goes for ANY drug, right?

Right.
I have only run t3 a couple times..... this time was mich longer duration, o realized today ive been using it almost 4 months straight at 50 mcg-75mcg depending on what was going on..... and I tapered up to 100 for a week, felt like shit, amd just tapered down to 25 and just jumped off.

There is a lot of misinformation for sure... im just concerned because of how long I ran it.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 06:49:54 PM »
I have only run t3 a couple times..... this time was mich longer duration, o realized today ive been using it almost 4 months straight at 50 mcg-75mcg depending on what was going on..... and I tapered up to 100 for a week, felt like shit, amd just tapered down to 25 and just jumped off.

There is a lot of misinformation for sure... im just concerned because of how long I ran it.

I remember when Palumbo admitted to have run the stuff for years and years. He said there was no such thing as a "shut-down" ~ now *that* I do not believe. I've not seen it, but I do know quite a few female competitors that absolutely cannot get off the stuff.

I'm not sure how it differs between a male and a female. If our own Test shuts down after long usage of synthetics and supraphysiologic dosages, I would think that any hormone our body produces would have the same response. Insulin, GH, thyroid, testosterone, estrogen, etc. ~

I've never run T-3 more than a few weeks. I am always in the single digits of body fat before I start and I use it to get rid of a little more fat. Can't use Clen. The sides are too much for me.

Who knows? Maybe it's all individual...

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 07:44:51 PM »

Seriously?

Right.

I love DNP but can not find any.

I did recently get clen/taurine and t3, plan to start it next wk.
sept 10th APF

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 10:42:35 AM »
I remember when Palumbo admitted to have run the stuff for years and years. He said there was no such thing as a "shut-down" ~ now *that* I do not believe. I've not seen it, but I do know quite a few female competitors that absolutely cannot get off the stuff.

I'm not sure how it differs between a male and a female. If our own Test shuts down after long usage of synthetics and supraphysiologic dosages, I would think that any hormone our body produces would have the same response. Insulin, GH, thyroid, testosterone, estrogen, etc. ~

I've never run T-3 more than a few weeks. I am always in the single digits of body fat before I start and I use it to get rid of a little more fat. Can't use Clen. The sides are too much for me.

Who knows? Maybe it's all individual...

I agree with you about no shutdown being not true.  You will shutdown just like the Test example you gave.  But thyroid seems to come back online faster and easier than test.  I was on T3 for 6 months straight with clen (i know not smart, but i lost a shit ton of fat, and became a little anorexic bitch :P) and I jumped off at 25 mcg and felt like shit for a week or so, but than I felt fine and I didnt blow up into a whale either.  I got my levels checked and they were and still are normal.  There is a study somewhere about people who were on replacement T3 for YEARS and when they came off totally, there natural production came back.  YEARS of use and it came back.  Strange..