Author Topic: T-3 is kicking my ass!  (Read 3297 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
T-3 is kicking my ass!
« on: October 19, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »
dosed at 100 mcg per ml and I'm only using a drop in the AM on an MT stomach (liquid obviously)

melting the fat like mad, but damn.. that "uneasy" feeling. I can sleep at night, but the rest of the day is kind of miserable.

I'm eating like a mofo to keep my muscle, but I can tell the shit is still attacking my muscle disproportionately to the fat.

Can't even imagine running Clen on top of it. I am one HYPERSENSITIVE S.O.B when it comes to taking ANYTHING!

I was at 9% bodyfat when I started @ 180lbs.

Now Im at 7% at 175. Would love to believe that I burned 5 lbs of fat but since I know my body and what I see, I'm sayin' that I burned 3 lbs of muscle and 2 lbs. of fat

No cardio, but eating everything in sight.

I've run this shit before but this is insanity. Don't know how you guys do it. Must really "man-up" I suppose....

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: T-3 is kicking my ass!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »
I don't plan on using the stuff because of everything you just mentioned but I'm curious how much gear you're using on top of that...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 04:13:26 PM »
Just get you some BP meds

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 04:31:49 PM »
Never used steroids but I have used fatloss research chems.

Added some t3(50mcg) to my clen cycle and it gave me a sick uneasy feeling in the gym. Made me nauseous. Cold chills. Clammy. Dropped the dosage to 12-25mcg and was ok. But dropped the clen completely because of the cramps.

Who knows how much t3 was actually in there being a "research chem".
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
My advice is don't use high dosages of t3 as a fatloss aide. Use low to moderate dosages to simply keep T3 levels from dropping while dieting hard.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
My advice is don't use high dosages of t3 as a fatloss aide. Use low to moderate dosages to simply keep T3 levels from dropping while dieting hard.
I find the sweet spot at 50-75mcg... any more and the sides go up disproportionately to the increase in fat loss... I run pharma cynomel.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »
T3 and clen is a hell of combo for losing fat.  I paradoxically felt uber lethargic like I could lay down on a dirty neegar floor and sleep whilst on it.  A lot of the loss was probably also muscle because I was using 100 mcg T3, but the clen made me fucking borderline anorexic.  I would puke if I tried to eat animal proteins like I was used to.  I had to force shakes down or I would have lost a ton of muscle.  T3 is no joke.  It will work.  Sometimes too well.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
1) Not using high doses, just a smidgen in an oral syringe. The liquid research stuff is always dosed high. At the level I am using, it "should" be 12.5 mcg, but I know from the way I feel that it is more like 50 -70.

2) Can't diet hard on this stuff. I will wilt away

3) Yes, running Test Ace and Cyp to try and keep gains. Don't believe that high protein helps in this situation as metabolism is revved so high, so I go for the protein-sparing macro: CARBS! From past experience I know not to cut calories b/c I already have a fast metabolism.

4) No tremors or palpitations, just the clammy palms and sweats.

5) Only taking first thing in the morning, not throughout the day

6) Already since I posted the little fat that I had around the belly button has shrunk, even after eating and going directly to sleep.

If I can handle the 'sides' to this stuff, I will only go for four weeks. I would much rather have tabs, but this stuff wasn't pricey... except for the risk you take in dosing. If I didn't know better or was of the mentality "if a little is good, more is better" I'm sure I would have loaded the oral to 1 ml and thought I would be getting 100 mcg's and throw caution to the wind, when in fact I'd probably be checking into the E.R.

People gotta use their heads with this shit. I should just be dieting hard and doing cardio but sometimes... well, you know. That's why I'm posting here.

I just want to get rid of this little bit of stubborn fat by my navel and low back. It's like liquid Lipo I suppose. Once it's gone, my diet will tighten back up and I won't let that stubborn fat come back.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like shit on this stuff. It was expected. I don't like the fact that it drains you of energy even when carbs are high and the Ace kicks in. Makes it tough to get through a workout b/c your body is expending energy through another means.

I'm thinking about maybe more of an E.O.D protocol, but I'm not sure if that would defeat the purpose.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 08:18:54 PM »
take it before bed so you will feel tired and kinda shitty at night when u sleep which wouldn't matter

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 08:24:16 PM »
1) Not using high doses, just a smidgen in an oral syringe. The liquid research stuff is always dosed high. At the level I am using, it "should" be 12.5 mcg, but I know from the way I feel that it is more like 50 -70.

2) Can't diet hard on this stuff. I will wilt away

3) Yes, running Test Ace and Cyp to try and keep gains. Don't believe that high protein helps in this situation as metabolism is revved so high, so I go for the protein-sparing macro: CARBS! From past experience I know not to cut calories b/c I already have a fast metabolism.

4) No tremors or palpitations, just the clammy palms and sweats.

5) Only taking first thing in the morning, not throughout the day

6) Already since I posted the little fat that I had around the belly button has shrunk, even after eating and going directly to sleep.

If I can handle the 'sides' to this stuff, I will only go for four weeks. I would much rather have tabs, but this stuff wasn't pricey... except for the risk you take in dosing. If I didn't know better or was of the mentality "if a little is good, more is better" I'm sure I would have loaded the oral to 1 ml and thought I would be getting 100 mcg's and throw caution to the wind, when in fact I'd probably be checking into the E.R.

People gotta use their heads with this shit. I should just be dieting hard and doing cardio but sometimes... well, you know. That's why I'm posting here.

I just want to get rid of this little bit of stubborn fat by my navel and low back. It's like liquid Lipo I suppose. Once it's gone, my diet will tighten back up and I won't let that stubborn fat come back.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like shit on this stuff. It was expected. I don't like the fact that it drains you of energy even when carbs are high and the Ace kicks in. Makes it tough to get through a workout b/c your body is expending energy through another means.

I'm thinking about maybe more of an E.O.D protocol, but I'm not sure if that would defeat the purpose.
man fuck the research liquids.... you can get real pharma cynomel from an online pharmacy for 20 bucks a bottle....

the only couple times ive used research chems they felt wildly off dosage both high and low depending in the batch, and its impossible to properly dose anyway thanks to the dropper.

spend the extra couple bucks and get the real tabs. Makes it a whole lot easier to know whats going on.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 08:58:40 AM »
take it before bed so you will feel tired and kinda shitty at night when u sleep which wouldn't matter

That actually sounds logical, but I'd probably need a tranquilizer to shut my mind down while my body revs ~ not sure what kind of contraindications that would manifest ~

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 09:03:40 AM »
man fuck the research liquids.... you can get real pharma cynomel from an online pharmacy for 20 bucks a bottle....

the only couple times ive used research chems they felt wildly off dosage both high and low depending in the batch, and its impossible to properly dose anyway thanks to the dropper.

spend the extra couple bucks and get the real tabs. Makes it a whole lot easier to know whats going on.

I actually tried.

My bank called and denied the charges, if you know what I mean.

Not many people here (in my gym) really know about T3, they all know about Clen, but I would need a good source. The one's out of Mexico where Cynomel comes from just arent' trusted. No, not looking for a source here.

I'll deal with the oral syringe and as minute an amount as possible.

Today I did not take it.

I may try it before bed tonight since I only have a short day tomorrow (just in case sleep is effed up)

I can still feel it working. I can't really get a reliable site on the half-life, but judging from the way I feel ( I have to ad in my hyper-sensitivity to meds) I'm guessing its half life is around 36 hours or so.

The fat is burning, there is no doubt. T3 truly DOES incinerate fat, but I'm watching my LBM like a Hawk!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »

That actually sounds logical, but I'd probably need a tranquilizer to shut my mind down while my body revs ~ not sure what kind of contraindications that would manifest ~
I cant take it at night..... it makes my mind go 10000 miles an hour. I usually take it when I get up to piss an hour or t2o before my alarm goes off.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 04:36:23 PM »
I cant take it at night..... it makes my mind go 10000 miles an hour. I usually take it when I get up to piss an hour or t2o before my alarm goes off.

This just seems to work best. Dealing with the sides is part of what we do, right? If it weren't we would be killing the cardio and the diet and all of the other miniscule details. I've been very meticulous in the past, don't get me wrong.

This time around I'm only looking to rid myself of about 1-2% of very stubborn body fat and I don't want to do it at the expense of ten lbs. of muscle tissue.

If I'm already in the single digits of bodyfat then I guess I feel "entitled"... or justified?

Whatever. I'm gonna ride it out a bit and see how my tolerance builds.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 06:29:54 PM »
i'm taking it now at 25mcg per day everyday morning,and slight headache is a bitch,plan to taper down to 12.5mcg on 2nd week and not do it again,might as well diet more lol
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 07:03:30 PM »
This just seems to work best. Dealing with the sides is part of what we do, right? If it weren't we would be killing the cardio and the diet and all of the other miniscule details. I've been very meticulous in the past, don't get me wrong.

This time around I'm only looking to rid myself of about 1-2% of very stubborn body fat and I don't want to do it at the expense of ten lbs. of muscle tissue.

If I'm already in the single digits of bodyfat then I guess I feel "entitled"... or justified?

Whatever. I'm gonna ride it out a bit and see how my tolerance builds.
theres no such thing like stubborn fat, theres only areas where it goes last.

and picking t3 if you dont want lose muscle is the worst choice possible.

what you gonna do when you come off the t3?

regain all that fat that was lost by the t3(it wont be much),and be left with less muscle(the ones that will be eaten up by t3).

bith effects arent overly dramatic, but theyre there.

n

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 07:12:12 PM »
i've read about the rebound effect on t3,definitely don't want to go through that.
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 08:08:24 PM »
good quality t3 is very potent fat burner and one can keep most of their muscle if used in right way, getting a bit of a bad rap in this thread. The rebound after can be managed with discipline in diet. The thyroid can bounce back faster than hpta.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 08:11:37 PM »
good quality t3 is very potent fat burner and one can keep most of their muscle if used in right way, getting a bit of a bad rap in this thread. The rebound after can be managed with discipline in diet. The thyroid can bounce back faster than hpta.
how fast is fast? in general... im getting ready to jump off, i tapered down from a high of 100 (for about 2 weeks) to 25 for the last couple days... I've been on for about 2 months now.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »
within a month probably if you help metabolism and thyroid through diet and exercise. Some more Iodine in your diet may help natural thyroid function.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 08:35:15 PM »
within a month probably if you help metabolism and thyroid through diet and exercise. Some more Iodine in your diet may help natural thyroid function.
Roger that. Thanks for the advice broseph.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
you mean if dosage is conservative?

i found 25mcg day to be just right, while 50-100mcg daily was def too much, thinned out like a natty :-X
n

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 11:17:04 AM »
depending on the body mass and what your eating, I ramped up fast to 100mcg for 12 days and am now down to 50mcg, I could feel that if I did not increase food that the muscle would begin to be eaten.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2013, 01:12:54 PM »
I try to stay around 50-75mcg of T3 at the most.  Last time i used more than that i started getting weak and felt like shit all day.

I think 50mcg is plenty for anyone, just make sure you are eating plenty and on a decent dose of gear and you shouldn't have any muscle loss.

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2013, 04:01:43 PM »
depending on the body mass and what your eating, I ramped up fast to 100mcg for 12 days and am now down to 50mcg, I could feel that if I did not increase food that the muscle would begin to be eaten.
very good reply, most likely also depends on how much gear is used.

more gear will protect the muscle bit better etc.
n