Author Topic: Tommy Wishbone...who are you?  (Read 5725 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Tommy Wishbone...who are you?
« on: December 31, 2005, 08:09:13 PM »
you post a lot lately  :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Tommy Wishbone...who are you?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 08:39:47 PM »
Greetings HB-

I'm just some old (42) powerlifter/bodybuilder/strenght athlete that happened to find this site while reading about my friend Craig Titus. I found this particular section regarding bodybuilding history/stories and just thought I'd jump in with some tibits. I'm sure many of the threads are old, but they're new to me and interesting. I actually had a pretty good collection of photos but I've moved a few times in the last 25 years so it may take me a little time to find and post those pics.

I'm sure that I've crossed paths with a few of you here over the years, but I might not remember exactly where. And you're right, I have posted a lot lately... it's the 'kid in a candy store syndrome.' LOL. 

Happy New Year

-Tom

a

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 08:50:54 PM »
If you have old photos, then there are a lot of folks around here who are very interested.

post up!!! :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 09:37:53 PM »
Hey Tommy you train at Gold's Venice.  Do you know Bob Sears.  A blond guy who was awesome.  His local town newpaper called him the next Arnold.  But he got into coke.  He had the thickest and most perfect abs I have ever seen on anyone.  I mean anyone.  He had great thick thighs too and his chest looked exactly like Arnold's.  We were bouncers together at Tequilla Willies in Manhattan Beach and Ron Gibson and Jim Flarety worked there.  Allot of the guys from Gold's came in allot of times.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 10:22:30 PM »
O-

I know the name Bob Sears but I can't place him. If I see him, I'm sure I'll know who it is. Ron Gibson? Hey-hey, now there's name I haven't heard for a while. I knew Ron fairly well 93/94/95. Nice guy. Lots of muscle... plenty of good stories from him. I never went to Tequilla Willies in MB... I did most of my partying in Hollywood.

Happy New Year!

-Tom
a

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 02:39:53 PM »
Greetings HB-

I'm just some old (42) powerlifter/bodybuilder/strenght athlete that happened to find this site while reading about my friend Craig Titus. I found this particular section regarding bodybuilding history/stories and just thought I'd jump in with some tibits. I'm sure many of the threads are old, but they're new to me and interesting. I actually had a pretty good collection of photos but I've moved a few times in the last 25 years so it may take me a little time to find and post those pics.

I'm sure that I've crossed paths with a few of you here over the years, but I might not remember exactly where. And you're right, I have posted a lot lately... it's the 'kid in a candy store syndrome.' LOL. 

Happy New Year

-Tom

42 ain't old Tom, there are quite a few people posting here ( or use to )  who are the same age.

It's great to have you. Where in Hollywood did you party . . . I'm sure I've been there.