Author Topic: Maintaining sub 7% bodyfat year round  (Read 8086 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Maintaining sub 7% bodyfat year round
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2013, 06:05:42 PM »
the revolution(oh brother) has said they afraid to lose something under 6%..

the hilarious thing is they dont even come anywhere close before they give up.

whats the point?being fat its best to never show up on a beach, might be confused with a stranded whale or other animal species.

being skinny bc there never was any muscle to begin with,makes folks feel mentaly uneasy.

whats the solution.

shutting up a bit, hand out of panties, put away flex magazine, train, eat the right stuff(everyone is expert on this,no?nobody needs tips on this, they read on the internet they all experts, despite lack of progress over decades).and take your time.

oh ,sure, some will jump up now and say "drugs", sure.sure,chubster, drugs,eh?

well go get them and try them,see what happens.everyons an expert on that too.

the internet made sure theres a renaisance of knowlegde.or is it just random idiots spewing diarrhae from the mouths?

be pioneers, and try for yourselves.

n

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2013, 06:49:41 PM »
Real sub 7% or Getbig sub 7% ?

Yeah, a lot of people look diced at 10. It just depends on genetics and how you carry the weight.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
Yeah, a lot of people look diced at 10. It just depends on genetics and how you carry the weight.
only natural will look somewhat ok at 10%.

steroid users will look an absolutely gross mess at 10%.esp in pics,not so bad irl
n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »
here's the thing gal

when i hit sub-7 something "magical" happens ie. i've lost that stubborn fat off the obliques and lower abs and veins are running up and down the abs

right now i feel like a total fatass even though technically i'm not, seeing that i'm 8-9%

there's a huge difference between sub-7 and 8-9% btw

i could get back down to sub-7 in less than 3 weeks if i really tried but i'm not so sure if it's worth it coz the conventional wisdom is that it's nearly impossible to gain only lean muscle tissue without adding some fat and water, so what are your thoughts on that? is it best to gain a little fat and water in the process of gaining lean muscle tissue?

on a side note i've gained 6 kilo but if i went back down to sub-7 i'd probably be just 2 or maybe 3 kilos heavier, probably closer to 2 kilo

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2013, 09:02:39 PM »
here's the thing gal

when i hit sub-7 something "magical" happens ie. i've lost that stubborn fat off the obliques and lower abs and veins are running up and down the abs

right now i feel like a total fatass even though technically i'm not, seeing that i'm 8-9%

i could get back down to sub-7 in less than 3 weeks if i really tried but i'm not so sure if it's worth it coz the conventional wisdom is that it's nearly impossible to gain only lean muscle tissue without adding some fat and water, so what are your thoughts on that? is it best to gain a little fat and water in the process of gaining lean muscle tissue?

The drugs get cheaper than the food at some point too if you eat all fish and steak and good shit.

on a side note i've gained 6 kilo but if i went back down to sub-7 i'd probably be just 2 or maybe 3 kilos heavier, probably closer to 2 kilo

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2013, 09:03:49 PM »
here's the thing gal

for you its ok, you on first cycle and still on the small side of size spectrum.

and theres no worries, you atleast know how to diet all the way down.

agree, 6% is where on starts to look very very good.
n

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
the revolution(oh brother) has said they afraid to lose something under 6%..

the hilarious thing is they dont even come anywhere close before they give up.

whats the point?being fat its best to never show up on a beach, might be confused with a stranded whale or other animal species.

being skinny bc there never was any muscle to begin with,makes folks feel mentaly uneasy.

whats the solution.

shutting up a bit, hand out of panties, put away flex magazine, train, eat the right stuff(everyone is expert on this,no?nobody needs tips on this, they read on the internet they all experts, despite lack of progress over decades).and take your time.

oh ,sure, some will jump up now and say "drugs", sure.sure,chubster, drugs,eh?

well go get them and try them,see what happens.everyons an expert on that too.

the internet made sure theres a renaisance of knowlegde.or is it just random idiots spewing diarrhae from the mouths?

be pioneers, and try for yourselves.

pretty much what i said bro.

except i said it in half the words, and in english.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2013, 04:12:27 PM »
pretty much what i said bro.

except i said it in half the words, and in english.
oh look,we got a comedian here.

i guess you used less words to get more time to munch on oreos :-X
n

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2013, 06:57:47 PM »
oh look,we got a comedian here.

i guess you used less words to get more time to munch on oreos :-X

oreos? processed and refined sugars are the devil.

guys wonder why they walk around all bloaty and holding water. the blame everything from their chemical intake to how many cals they had the day before, but dont take into consideration sodium and refined sugars.

im too pretty for that shit.

ps not a cookie fan. cakes and baked goods however. ya bring it.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »
oreos? processed and refined sugars are the devil.

guys wonder why they walk around all bloaty and holding water. the blame everything from their chemical intake to how many cals they had the day before, but dont take into consideration sodium and refined sugars.

im too pretty for that shit.

ps not a cookie fan. cakes and baked goods however. ya bring it.
hm ,this is an interesting pov actualy.

i agree sugars are very bad(insulin users are exempt,they need it, but this doesnt mean its good), in a way sugar alone is in and out the body fast,if consumed on itself.when depleted, this wont cause much or an damage.

but when other macros,esp sat fats are added, which often does come with salt, one sets themselves up for a catastrophy.

all depends on whether depleted or not and if one minds water retention or not, the peds usage will kinda help to not gain much fat.

or well.,if one simply wants a break from the dieting.happens to the best :-X
n

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2013, 07:26:51 PM »
here's the thing gal

pics?of a more bulked version of u...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2013, 08:03:27 PM »
pics?of a more bulked version of u...

maybe in a few weeks

i've just added superdrol back in with the dbol and it's drying me up a bit (as i hoped it would) so if things keep going like they are then i'll probably take some pics and send them to a select few on here, including you stud ;)

i took the dbol up to 70-80 mg and it made me a bloated toad, so fuck that noise, now i'm back down to 20-30 mg and that seems to be the sweet spot for me as far as gains vs. sides are concerned

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »
maybe in a few weeks

i've just added superdrol back in with the dbol and it's drying me up a bit (as i hoped it would) so if things keep going like they are then i'll probably take some pics and send them to a select few on here, including you stud ;)

i took the dbol up to 70-80 mg and it made me a bloated toad, so fuck that noise, now i'm back down to 20-30 mg and that seems to be the sweet spot for me as far as gains vs. sides are concerned
8)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2013, 09:13:00 PM »
Ukjeff will return on October 31st to own you with pictures.... you must satisfy the terms of the duel by also posting pictures dj181

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »
Ukjeff will return on October 31st to own you with pictures.... you must satisfy the terms of the duel by also posting pictures dj181
True dj181 said he was going to be ripped and bigger on oct 31, now another change?  ::)