Author Topic: Paul Dillett 1 week ago around Oct 15, 2013  (Read 22265 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Paul Dillett 1 week ago.
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »
no, the real question is how someone as skinny as him ends tripling his body weight, and the answer is drugs. Lettuce not forget all pro juicers "bbers"  are 190 lbs top when completely off the drugs.

the answer is food plus drugs, moron.

take all the drugs you want, without the food, you're not gonna grow. try to educate yourself and not speak on subjects you not dick about.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 10:42:32 PM »
no, the real question is how someone as skinny as him ends tripling his body weight, and the answer is drugs. Lettuce not forget all pro juicers "bbers"  are 190 lbs top when completely off the drugs.

haha-drugs have been a part of bbing forever get over it--Paul had many years being a 300 lb freak-hes like close to 50 now retired years ago and smart-when a lot of pros retire-we move on-there is no need to be fucken huge anymore-and it feels good to have a more normal bodyweight when you spent 10-20 years walking around at 250 plus pounds and slamming down 7 meals a day and training 6-7 days a wk and your life revolved around it for years---.why the fuck would ya keep all the gear going and eating and hours and hours of training going when your done competing and retired--and are you kidding lol--most all top pros could still look very big compared to average people  even if they were natural ,, its pretty simple- eat supplement and train like a natural competitive bber--but why whats the fucken point when your not competing any more----the muscle goes away when ya stop training and not givin a shit if ya get in 400 gr of protein a day  lol...unreal  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2013, 10:51:34 PM »
Considering he's not allowed out of his country of Canada, I'm guessing he's hanging out at the airport stealing peoples luggage...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 12:13:42 AM »
That's the thing if dillet stays 300 pounds everyone here is going to ridicule him, if he's skinny like he is now people are going to ridicule him. Either way u lose

Ruhl and Ronnie should down size more

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2013, 12:49:23 AM »
Actually he looks better than all those you know...midgets in professional bodybuilding

And he looks healthy

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 02:07:51 AM »
Actually he looks better than all those you know...midgets in professional bodybuilding

And he looks healthy

He's not the only one who looks good/healthy today. Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Charles Clairmonte, and Dorian Yates do as well.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 02:15:56 AM »
We should have this man killed for trying to look like a normal human being.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 02:20:19 AM »
We should have this man killed for trying to look like a normal human being.
;D

shows you how people cannot see past bodybuilding and it's illusion

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2013, 04:52:41 AM »
That's the thing if dillet stays 300 pounds everyone here is going to ridicule him, if he's skinny like he is now people are going to ridicule him. Either way u lose

Correct, and I don't see a problem with that.  The ridicule will make him a better, stronger person. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2013, 07:11:42 AM »

Presenting two options that are both negative (being skinny or 300 pounds retired) does not exactly make much of a point, at all.  You're missing a fairly wide margin of "middle ground".

There are plenty of former pros who stay in shape and retain the lack of criticism that you're talking about.  For one thing, nobody would be giving shit to Ronnie, how he looks now -  IF he didn't turn up and guest post.  I don't see anybody complaining about Dorian's shape, now, either.

Dillet is an extreme example of degradation, yes - but his reputation was probably the worst of all pros in the 90s for being just an absolute drug creation. 

It's no surprise he became a twink.  Easy come, easy go for that guy.  I'd say he had his fill.  I mean the dude literally became a statue on stage.  Ridiculous.   

Dillet is a freak of the highest order - he could go from where he is, now - to looking better than pretty much everybody on this board in half a year (assuming he has not destroyed his kidneys).

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2013, 07:14:48 AM »
damn, Paul give up all together on training it seems.....Paul was a master of Posing....he had a Cramping style

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2013, 07:24:04 AM »
Apparently he is CEO of a bodybuilding federation (news to me).. dunno whether it is to anybody else

http://www.youtube.com/user/wbffshows

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2013, 07:55:08 AM »
Apparently he is CEO of a bodybuilding federation (news to me).. dunno whether it is to anybody else

I'm CEO of the Flying Pancakes Federation.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2013, 08:03:36 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »
looking tanned

Must be the Hebrew tanning equipment aka "Bed of Moses"  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2013, 12:43:00 PM »

I'm guessing he put some silly bodybuilding gig up just to have access to banging chicks...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2013, 05:08:39 AM »
damn, Paul give up all together on training it seems.....Paul was a master of Posing....he had a Cramping style

LOL>

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHH

whitewidow

Re: Paul Dillett 1 week ago around Oct 15, 2013
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2013, 05:41:28 AM »
can't live that lifestyle forever! It is hard on your body and gets very hard to do when you get older and people get sick of continually shooting up steroids and dieting and training everyday. The best way is to have your run for 5-10 years and go off the njuice and live a clean natural life and get some down ass hottie and settle down. If you live the bodybuilder life for too long your just going to make yourself sick.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »
He's had his glory in bodybuilding, looks healthy and happy!
Agreed. He has moved on from the sport and just being a normal person. He obviously doesn't care about being a slave to the gym and is happy doing other stuff.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
i wonder what goes thru his mind when he sees women going crazy for random bbers with 18" arms or so

Nothing. He's been there, done that. Paul lives in Toronto. I have spoken to him a couple of times. He still works out using mainly pump weights. He is off, and completely clean. 6 ft 1. Looks to be very low 210s not 285 like his heydey. Not a tiny guy, actually has a bit of a gut. He had all the freaks he wanted in his bodybuilding days. He used to have 22- 23 inch arms at 285 lbs. To get hard 18 inch arms, the guy would have to go on very low dosages. At 40 something why would he care?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2013, 06:25:28 AM »

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2013, 07:43:07 AM »
The " finishing touch" comments always make me laugh.. You have to take into consideration that he does not want to be big.. He is lifting circuit style weights.. He's eating two or three meals a day.. Doing lots of cardio.. And yes, not taking any drugs.. If Paul had healthy joints and wanted to train heavier and eat more then he would surprise you.. But not his goal.. Drugs work great no doubt.. But when we see guys drop this much mass there are other things to consider..

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2013, 09:33:23 AM »
If I could attain any bodybuilders look it would be Pauls.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »

Paul was Toronto's Super hero back then....the city felt safe with him...Toronto is looking for a successor....please apply within

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2013, 12:31:27 PM »
The guy was never passionate about lifting weights. He doesn't have the heart of an iron warrior. On this alone, in my mind, I am happy he didn't attain a Mr. Olympia title. Having said this, guys like Jay and Dexter don't have that heart, either.

I most recently sat with Paul when I was at MuscleMag several years ago and he was tall, skinny and pleasant. He had shorts on and you would never have guessed the man at one time had had any muscle on his wheels.

Dillett responds to gear in a freakish way. With rivers of drugs, pumping and lots of food he becomes an absolute monster. 155-pound Smith stiff-legged deadlifts? Good enough!

I watched him cramp and huff and puff many a time on stage. He always appeared he was seconds away from expiring. His back was just a watery mass of no detail and strangeness. He couldn't hit a pose without shaking and looking ridiculous. But just standing there, from the front, WOW.

He runs his bodybuilding/physique fed, still, I think.

On a side note, I have it on good authority he smashed Vickie Pratt into submission several times back in her glory days as a fitness model.