Author Topic: White bodybuilders health compared to black bodybuilders  (Read 7100 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Blacks def are born genetically superior at least 80% of them are. They have these super joints and limbs that allow them to jump higher and also have tendons that allow them to handle more weight. sad but true. They hve crazy genetics most of them,like i said at least 80% of them are superior to white athletes

Only in the physical parts of sports. 

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Blacks def are born genetically superior at least 80% of them are. They have these super joints and limbs that allow them to jump higher and also have tendons that allow them to handle more weight. sad but true. They hve crazy genetics most of them,like i said at least 80% of them are superior to white athletes

I have some eastern european friends that are crazy crazy strong, for pure strength they are generally superior to blacks

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
There's the myth that blacks have better genetics, but could it be that whites/asians/... have good jobs and don't see bodybuilding as a road to success?

Blacks, what kind of ethnicity is that? I guess you mean people descending from the south of Sahara.

Some of these ethnical groups seem to have better genetics for bodybuilding than Caucasians. One major difference is that they have narrower waists. On the other hand, they usually have shorter calf muscles (gastrocnemius).

For strength, it is not so clear cut. I think most top powerlifters have a wide waist, short arms etc- traits that are more common in caucasians.

NN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
blacks get thier asses handed to them with regards to upper body strength and power

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
blacks get thier asses handed to them with regards to upper body strength and power

And in positions of higher level management and wealth accumulation.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
And in positions of higher level management and wealth accumulation.

true dat

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Blacks have superior genetics for athleticism..staying lean and ripped..and have natural ability for rhythm and dancing. However they also tend to have inferior genetics when it comes to brainpower and discipline

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Only in the physical parts of sports. 
you mean larry bird is not great because of his athleticism?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
you mean larry bird is not great because of his athleticism?

Bird was/is a fantastic athlete.  As he once said " most rebounds are below the rim and thats where I get mine".   ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Better genetics for what?

Stretch marks on face. Would not hit.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Hebrew genes are all for short fast twitching muscles creating a stronger fight or flight reaction and heat dissipation.

Even technology and culture is ultimately a genetic expression of biologic organisms. But white culture and technology, though advanced, might not be very long lasting.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Guess you mean American Blacks from the web sites given.

On the average American Blacks are quicker, which improves speed and strength. Quickness will usually have a natural advantage in any sport. The ankle and calf leverage is better designed for jumping and running abilities. As are the toes/feet, which for better athletes tend to turn inward a bit.

On the average their metabolism  handles foods more completely, even poorer grades of foods. Only the strongest survived, from generation to generation, starting from them being taken as slaves (Muslim slave traders sold the slaves to Europeans) to the present generations.

American Black will have a mixture of other African tribes brought over here in America. Celtic DNA is very strong. Irish were brought over to the colonies, as slaves, by the British during the same period. And were housed in the same quarters as blacks on farms/work centers. Also some Scottish & Welsh. Best kept secret by America was that white slaves were also used in the early years of the colony.  All this went a great ways to improve the present African-American genetics.

Even after the American civil war, the freed Blacks intermingled with the poorer whites (Celtic DNA mostly) and started family's of their own.
F

keanu

• Getbig IV
For big muscles, yes blacvk have better genetics. Take away all the gear, and it wouldn't be close.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Blacks have superior genetics for athleticism..staying lean and ripped..and have natural ability for rhythm and dancing. However they also tend to have inferior genetics when it comes to brainpower and discipline

Also most studies have them better at verbal creativity

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Also most studies have them better at verbal creativity

You mean rhyming and such?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
in my extensive pondering on the matter i reached the following unsubstantiated conclusions

*blacks have wider shoulders and narrower waists ideal for bodybuilding but a rectangle shape is desirable for maximal strength which is where whites prevail

*they have rounder muscles ideal for bodybuilding but flat muscles are the key to maximal strength which is where whites prevail

*the calves are a bit in contrast with the theory so far, whites have more aesthetic calves and blacks more powerful and ugly short ones

*blacks have a smaller cranium and a wider jaw which is reaching in front of the forehead and nose line, this gives them an animalistic powerful look albeit less intelligent looking

*brain power has not been documented as far as i know for ethical reasons, but blacks can generally be taught anything from plumbing to brain surgery. however they are a lot less likely to discover new technologies or skills themselves possibly because they dont have reached the level of civilization that provides funds for r&d in several areas of science and technology

*blacks have larger penises and smooth skin that doesnt age

*their bones are heavier but less dense and weaken when there is lack of sunlight because their black skin requires more sunlight

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Bird was/is a fantastic athlete.  As he once said " most rebounds are below the rim and thats where I get mine".   ;D
;D

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Generations and generations of running away from cops will make any "race" superior at running with a television in their hands.   ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Generations and generations of running away from cops will make any "race" superior at running with a television in their hands.   ::)

Hi 3333386

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Nordics.

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Two words, Vince Goodrum...
Kills this thread.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: White bodybuilders health compared to black bodybuilders
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
Diabetics of peace
dong long or something as well

a lot of these blacks blowing kidneys left and right in the ifbb

i wonder how long kidneys can last on constant long term doses of test enanthate around 500mg/week

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: White bodybuilders health compared to black bodybuilders
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2013, 02:52:05 PM »
Why is it that black bodybuilders seems comfortable with their size, not panting when talking and seem chill, but white bodybuilders always seem uncomfortable, out of breath, always sweating and look like they are ready to collapse in a second?

With all respect, man, Ronnie Coleman looked like he had a collapsed lung after hitting a couple of poses for Jay Leno back in 2001 or 2002.  He's also the only person I've seen photographed backstage sucking on an oxygen bag.

Some of what you're talking about is due to the fact that very high blood pressure shows up more readily in white BBers using a ton of shit, especially fairly pale Germanic and Nordic types like Markus Ruehl. 

I don't buy the idea that white dudes need to do a ton more shit than black guys to get just as muscular.  The primary difference between folks of European and African descent is BODYFAT.  There's a reason why most of those WSM types, and a majority of top powerlifters, are white:  they are big, strong and don't give a shit about cuts.

When was the last time a black dude was declared the "world's strongest man" outside of the contest itself?  That doughboy Mark Henry?  LOL.  A prime Kazmeier would eat him for breakfast.

Let's also face it:  of all of the top Mr. Olympia competitors from the past, how many white dudes are dead vs. black?  Sergio and Serge are dead.  How many Caucasoids from their time are dead?  The Mentzer brothers, who were known to abuse amphetamines (to say nothing of Mike taking up smoking in the early/mid 80s and going through those fucking filterless Camels like it was going out of style)?  Arnold is still alive.  Ferrigno is still alive.  Waller and Katz are still kicking, even if they look utterly ghoulish.  Zane is still around. 

Sorry to differ, but I just don't see the data to remotely support the notion that black dudes are necessarily predisposed to be more muscular, let alone live longer.  They might be better BODYBUILDERS on a whole, but that's a combination of several factors, and sheer size isn't one of them.  Do you think Fux, Nasser, Rami, Ruehl, Yates, Ferrigno or ilk were black?  Even some of the best so-called "black" bodybuilders, like Levrone and Dillet, were mulattoes. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
It was the white slave owners that selectively bought breed and traded only physically advanced slaves .... what would you need an intelligent negro for? You want a workhorse that will be able work hard for long years so if they are all strong and healthy and reproduce then you get a society of these fuckers.... but still they are not intelligent