Author Topic: The NFL is just plain retarded  (Read 4399 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The NFL is just plain retarded
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 06:44:31 PM »
He would rather watch a bunch if 150lb eurofags kick the ball aroubd for an hour.  To a nil-nil tilt.   ::)
Ill take 11 min of action over hours of guys kicking the ball back and forth only to tie at 0-0 anyday.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 07:05:59 PM »
The Refs  wanted the Colts to win. A lot of crazy calls that night.

That roughing the passer penalty on Vickerson towards the end won Indy the game.  Total bullshit.  He gave Luck a little baby chest bump after the play and that bitchmade ni66a flopped and fell to the ground like he got shot.  Indy's DBs were grabbing, pushing and holding all night long and got away with it.  I hate it when refs decide games.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 07:10:50 PM »
That roughing the passer penalty on Vickerson towards the end won Indy the game.  Total bullshit.  He gave Luck a little baby chest bump after the play and that bitchmade ni66a flopped and fell to the ground like he got shot.  Indy's DBs were grabbing, pushing and holding all night long and got away with it.  I hate it when refs decide games.
did you see the horseshit call agaonst the pats in oT that turned a missed 65yd FG into a game winning 35 yarder? They said one of the pats linebackers pushed the pats D lineman forward ( it looked like nornal FG contact). The announcers said they have never, ever heard of that call, and the whole pats team just stared like WTF....

the ref literally decided the outcome of the game with a penalty that literally made no sense.

im really starting to wonder about the NFL.....

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 07:13:43 PM »
did you see the horseshit call agaonst the pats in oT that turned a missed 65yd FG into a game winning 35 yarder? They said one of the pats linebackers pushed the pats D lineman forward ( it looked like nornal FG contact). The announcers said they have never, ever heard of that call, and the whole pats team just stared like WTF....

the ref literally decided the outcome of the game with a penalty that literally made no sense.

ya that was weird. New rule this year i guess and if u watch the replay u can see the guy do it.....brutal way to lose a game

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 07:41:47 PM »

I saw that and was like WTF?

Refs deciding games  >:(

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »
I saw that and was like WTF?

Refs deciding games  >:(

Even on replay it's near impossible to see.  And what a dumbass time to call it.
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/patriots-fall-victim-to-new-entry-in-nfl-rule-book/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 08:05:17 PM »
Even on replay it's near impossible to see.  And what a dumbass time to call it.
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/patriots-fall-victim-to-new-entry-in-nfl-rule-book/
same shit that happens every field goal.

IMHO the ref simply found a way to hand the game to the jets (Im a Hawks fan, so I have no dog in this fight)...

I really want to know WTF the reasoning is behind that rule.... I swear the NFL isnt going to stop until theyre playing fucking touch football.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
He would rather watch a bunch if 150lb eurofags kick the ball aroubd for an hour.  To a nil-nil tilt.   ::)
X2 you would never catch Dusty watching twinks chase a a ball in shorts and fagget socks.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 05:54:23 AM »
If you played in college or the nfl most punters are pretty big guys compared to your average joe. Obviously they don't need to be Mike Alstott or Jean-Pierre Paul, but the top ones are usually same size or bigger than the teams QB. Most have played soccer or rugby their whole lives.

Of course I agree its pretty funny to give a punter the test :)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 09:00:51 PM »

IMHO the ref simply found a way to hand the game to the jets (Im a Hawks fan, so I have no dog in this fight)...

I really want to know WTF the reasoning is behind that rule.... I swear the NFL isnt going to stop until theyre playing fucking touch football.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »
McAfee talking/laughing about it on the Bob and Tom Show. Guy's got a great sense of humour/perspective. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »

Agreed, that was retarded.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 06:54:44 AM »
i actually saw this quite by chance on telly last night.

i bet that other player got some shit from his teammates after the match.

why does that kickers helmet look so fucking big ? no wonder he took that player out so easily  ;D

i've always wondered.. the chap that catches and holds the ball for the kicker during a field goal attempt.. is that his only job ? to catch and hold, lol
his helmet is so big to hold his gianormus brain. he figured out a way to make millions without taking the major hits like most position players take. except on the rare occasion like you see depicted. ;D ;D ;D
F

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 11:25:00 AM »
Ill take 11 min of action over hours of guys kicking the ball back and forth only to tie at 0-0 anyday.

whole world ( except north america ) will disagree with you

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »
whole world ( except north america ) will disagree with you
fortunately I gives no fucks what anyone outside of the US thinks. ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 11:39:27 AM »
Ha! It's always the cricket and soccer fanboys who moan about how inferior baseball and football are. Us? We never make an issue out of it because we don't give a rat's ass.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 11:45:39 AM »
wonder how many of those Ray Lewis got on his locker for his career

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
wonder how many of those Ray Lewis got on his locker for his career
I'm guessing when you served papers for murder, one of those isn't gonna phase you. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 12:12:44 PM »
Von Miller got caught for using someone else's urine but they never mentioned if they retested him

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »
Ha! It's always the cricket and soccer fanboys who moan about how inferior baseball and football are. Us? We never make an issue out of it because we don't give a rat's ass.  ;D

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »
indeed. Its like many of them harbor resentment because we couldnt give a fuck less about their boring ass game.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2013, 07:25:39 PM »
I guess kickers are allowed to lead with their helmet and regular player aren't.

I don't know bro. It just looks like a good hit to me.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »
If you played in college or the nfl most punters are pretty big guys compared to your average joe. Obviously they don't need to be Mike Alstott or Jean-Pierre Paul, but the top ones are usually same size or bigger than the teams QB. Most have played soccer or rugby their whole lives.

Of course I agree its pretty funny to give a punter the test :)

Yeah, a lot of tall fuggas who way quite a bet and have good leverage if they go all out.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 08:19:51 PM »

This.....

.... and this.  I don't know if I've ever seen an American shit on rugby/soccer/handball.  Classic inferiority complex on display by the residents of these countries

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
This.....

.... and this.  I don't know if I've ever seen an American shit on rugby/soccer/handball.  Classic inferiority complex on display by the residents of these countries
to be fair, a few of us murricans routinely point out that we dont care about soccer because its akin to watching paint dry.