Author Topic: he has similar powers?  (Read 14712 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
he has similar powers?
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:49:25 PM »
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: do you has similar powers?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:51:24 PM »
 :)

My friend Jim H aka The Ultimate Warrior approves.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
Seriously now...wtf have you done to ruin your physique to such extent. Have you been drinking olive oil daily for years?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 07:53:56 PM »
Seriously now...wtf have you done to ruin your physique to such extent. Have you been drinking olive oil daily for years?

my bod has similar powers to that of ancient aliens
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »
:)

My friend Jim H aka The Ultimate Warrior approves.
at 34 seconds in i feel superior with my most musclur
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:58:12 PM »
Losing bodyfat
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:59:08 PM »
Losing bodyfat
i know how to lose fat now
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 08:00:08 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »
Hard to tell with the lighting and angles but look to be a bit slimmer with more muscle.
A

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 08:03:49 PM »
Yes I has.  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 08:04:02 PM »
Losing bodyfat
rmemeber most men cant teach you how to lose fat correctly they say eat meat or watch your calories fuck that bullshit

man made the english language wich is full of lies

develope your own system of language and dieting

i cant lie though my macros are about 80c-10p-10f not keeping up with calories just staying moving no more than 2 sets a day. on my feet all day 10 min of cardio for now

remember man made english language and most men are faggets. they say SUCCEED by eating MEAT .

SUCK-SEED= succeed... its right there in front of you they want you to go about it the wrong way so keep sucking seed if you want to succeed oh boy

they want you to suck semen or suck dick to win. part of being gay is eating meat you are harming a poor ancient alien and it is sad to me

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
rmemeber most men cant teach you how to lose fat correctly they say eat meat or watch your calories fuck that bullshit

i cant lie though my macros are about 80c-10p-10f not keeping up with calories just staying moving no more than 2 sets a day. on my feet all day 10 min of cardio for now

remember man made english language and most men are faggets. they say SUCCEED by eating MEAT .

SUCK-SEED= succeed... its right there in front of you they want you to go about it the wrong way so keep sucking seed if you want to succeed oh boy

they want you to suck semen or suck dick to win. part of being gay is eating meat you are harming a poor ancient alien and it is sad to me

im a big fan of meat.

honestlt johnny what do yoi have against eating meat besides heme iron?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
What kind of hardworking hillbilly shuns meat? Thats behavior I'd expect from a London fagget not an American.
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
im a big fan of meat.

honestlt johnny what do yoi have against eating meat besides heme iron?

its not right

its like going to some unknown village or another planet and hacking up everything and eating it

we dont know animals

we just see them as animals disrespectfually i might add
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:18:27 PM »
What about all those insects and bugs you eat in salads and other greens?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 08:19:11 PM »
its not right

its like going to some unknown village or another planet and hacking up everything and eating it

we dont know animals

we just see them as animals disrespectfually i might add
but almost every other species eats each other..... its not like were doing something crazy and unheard of. Its absolutely natural.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 08:21:35 PM »

If "part of being gay is eating meat", then there should be no vegetarian gays.  Which is false.

Back to the barfing board, Chimp.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 08:28:10 PM »
What about all those insects and bugs you eat in salads and other greens?
if im eating bugs they are undetectable

this analagy your trying to use is like arguing that there should be no differnce in price between  a trailer and a mansion
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 08:30:36 PM »
but almost every other species eats each other..... its not like were doing something crazy and unheard of. Its absolutely natural.

we are nothing like these "species" though
we build cars, write on paper, watch tv,...., we are similar in someways but also so very far apart that we shouldnt really adopt behaviors
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: he has similar powers?
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »
But nonetheless we are still animals. I actually embrace the animal me. I am Wolfox. And you Johnny are the Falcon. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on to the next level.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »
But nonetheless we are still animals. I actually embrace the animal me. I am Wolfox. And you Johnny are the Falcon. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on to the next level.
its entirely up to you.

i fancy the possibilty that god could be a falkan or a hawk or a dog or look nothing human like or totally human like. i always look ahead my man, i put myself in gods shoes, if he were to ask me a question as to why i would eat all of that meat?
and he added "did you feel they were worthless, did you care about the fear the moment they were killed, what about there familys"

i dont want to answer "no i didnt think of that god"

because i obviously do put myself in others shoes all the time

i know many dont beleive in god but i do

he doesnt have to be a religiously bound god either. i beleive we all have a god mind , thats called reason, and what im saying is not unreasonable

you always have to allow the 'possiblity' of there being a god or big boss to answer to one day.

if one is a total atheist then thats there world, im not trying to convert anyone on anything. i used to try but now its more fun just reasoning with people and watching others logic crumble when they deal with a true neegar
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »
The primitive men of the americas were most in-tuned with the true nature and saw themselves in the bear, the hawk, the orca, the hare etc.

Just like the primitive man great men also embraced their animal. Bruce Wayne had his Bat. Peter Parker his Spider. Vlad Tepes his Dragon.  Eddard Stark his Wolf. We are all born with the animal spirit in us - it is very much a part of our humanity. But the self-flagellating liberal denies his humanity. He believes he is above himself and the world. He denies his animal. He denies his nature. He denies the primalness that kept his ancestors alive for millions of years back to the days when we were nothing more than a bacteria-like substance in pond scum. He tries to reconstruct himself but he can't because his foundation is faulty - instead all he accomplishes is his destruction e.g. modern America, Jonestown, Tbombz etc.

These are the truest words you will ever hear.

--WOLFOX
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 09:14:01 PM »
its entirely up to you.

i fancy the possibilty that god could be a falkan or a hawk or a dog or look nothing human like or totally human like. i always look ahead my man, i put myself in gods shoes, if he were to ask me a question as to why i would eat all of that meat?
and he added "did you feel they were worthless, did you care about the fear the moment they were killed, what about there familys"

i dont want to answer "no i didnt think of that god"

because i obviously do put myself in others shoes all the time

i know many dont beleive in god but i do

he doesnt have to be a religiously bound god either. i beleive we all have a god mind , thats called reason, and what im saying is not unreasonable

you always have to allow the 'possiblity' of there being a god or big boss to answer to one day.

if one is a total atheist then thats there world, im not trying to convert anyone on anything. i used to try but now its more fun just reasoning with people and watching others logic crumble when they deal with a true neegar
profound thoughts sir falcon. I may disagree with you, but keep thinking outside the box my friend.