Author Topic: he has similar powers?  (Read 14764 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: he has similar powers?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 09:15:47 PM »
profound thoughts sir falcon. I may disagree with you, but keep thinking outside the box my friend.

you disagree on what basis?

against my logic/reason. pin point my flaw if there is one
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 09:17:12 PM »
You need to accept the divinity of ALL things.
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: do you has similar powers?
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 09:17:16 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 09:18:59 PM »
you disagree on what basis?

against my logic/reason. pin point my flaw if there is one
disagree as in I eat meat, and I believe it to be a very natural thing to do.
Thats all. The rest I dont pretend to know, im just a lowly dumbass human. All I know is what ive seen, which isnt very damn much.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »
The primitive men of the americas were most in-tuned with the true nature and saw themselves in the bear, the hawk, the orca, the hare etc.

Just like the primitive man great men also embraced their animal. Bruce Wayne had his Bat. Peter Parker his Spider. Vlad Tepes his Dragon.  Eddard Stark his Wolf. We are all born with the animal spirit in us - it is very much a part of our humanity. But the self-flagellating liberal denies his humanity. He believes he is above himself. He denies his animal. He denies his nature. He denies the primalness that kept his ancestors alive for millions of years back to the days when we were nothing more than a bacteria-like substance in pond scum. He tries to reconstruct himself but he can't because his foundation is faulty - instead all he accomplishes is his destruction e.g. modern America, Jonestown, Tbombz etc.

These are the truest words you will ever hear.

--WOLFOX

hear me out...most primitave man had granduer dreams,ideas that you wouldnt beleive. Thus they are not necessarily primitivate but rather havent had the time to live out there dreams and ideas, and then you would see that the things that they would accomplish wouldnt be so "primitave"

humans were never primative, unless we came from monkeys , i dont know
if we came from monkeys and monkeys came from lizards then your argument would be correct. because these beings are pobably primitave since they dont build and write like we do ect ect

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
Master Falcon has been getting Alien help to get back into form looks like it is working, they are probably bringing in a spaceship full of beans and corn from Iowa each week to help his cause.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »
disagree as in I eat meat, and I believe it to be a very natural thing to do.
Thats all. The rest I dont pretend to know, im just a lowly dumbass human. All I know is what ive seen, which isnt very damn much.
i question my humanoid habits that i consider natural. i consider both sides of the argument and weigh out the decision.

it takes time thinking about it and weighing out both sides of the argument/discussion fairly

being fair is being true

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 09:28:46 PM »
Master Falcon has been getting Alien help to get back into form looks like it is working, they are probably bringing in a spaceship full of beans and corn from Iowa each week to help his cause.
;D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »
Johnny Falcon, have you completely cut out heme iron? What about red meat?
X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 09:29:14 PM »
hear me out...most primitave man had granduer dreams,ideas that you wouldnt beleive. Thus they are not necessarily primitivate but rather havent had the time to live out there dreams and ideas, and then you would see that the things that they would accomplish wouldnt be so "primitave"

humans were never primative, unless we came from monkeys , i dont know
if we came from monkeys and monkeys came from lizards then your argument would be correct. because these beings are pobably primitave since they dont build and write like we do ect ect

I could sense that you see wisdom in the old ways so lets focus on that. Say a prayer before you tend your garden. Say a prayer before you go on a hunt and make a kill and ALWAYS give back to the earth an offering. E.g. the ears of a hog buried will suffice. And do not feel guilty for taking for the day will come when we ALL will be offered back to nature.
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
This grass fed tri-tip is for you Sir Johnson Falcone

Cheers

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 09:38:58 PM »
This grass fed tri-tip is for you Sir Johnson Falcone

Cheers

Hell ya bro I do a mean tritip. Sometimes it goes for sale 2.99 a lb at Ralphs. Sliced thin angled and against the grain GOD DAMN ITS SO GOOD.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:08 PM »
You need to accept the divinity of ALL things.

i do... but you see plants /fruit is a different divinity

when a fruit is ripe it falls to the ground, rarely will it sprout a new tree many times its wasted. thus eat the fruit so it is not wasted. leave some of the fruit on the tree for bugs/animals/potential new fruit growth

theres a reproduction factor going on with the plants it just keeps on giving after youve taken from it, THUS IT SEEMS RIGHT to eat from plants and fruit trees
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: do you has similar powers?
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:27 PM »
but almost every other species eats each other..... its not like were doing something crazy and unheard of. Its absolutely natural.

Natural behaviors include murder, rape, infanticide, etc.  Yeah other animals do prey on others for sustenance, but they lack the cognition to think about what they're doing. Nor can they conceive of an alternative method to sustain their bodies.

I eat meat, but there isn't a strong ethical case to be made for it.

Senor Failcan soars again........

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »
Mountain Gorilla...Up to 6 feet tall and over 400 pounds...Insanely strong and doesn't eat meat...

Mountain Gorilla
FACT FILE:
Swahili Name:   Gorila or N'gagi
Scientific Name:   Gorilla gorilla beringei
Size:   Up to 6 feet tall
Weight:   300 to 425 pounds
Lifespan:   53 years in captivity
Habitat:   Dense forest, rain forest
Diet:   Vegetarian
Gestation:   Vegetarian
Predators:   Leopards, crocodiles, humans
Few animals have sparked the imagination of man as much as the gorilla, the largest of the living primates and the last member of the ape family known to science. Most gorillas live in inaccessible regions in various dense forests in tropical Africa, and only in the last 30 years have scientists learned details of their life in the wild.

A chain of eight volcanoes known as the Virunga Volcanoes runs through a western section of the Rift Valley, forming part of the border between Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) and Rwanda. These spectacular mountains and the nearby Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda are the last refuges of the most endangered of the gorilla subspecies, the mountain gorilla. Only about 630 of these individuals remain.

Physical Characteristics
The gorilla is massive, with a short, thick trunk and broad chest and shoulders. Its eyes and ears are dwarfed by its large head and hairless, shiny black muzzle. Older males develop a crown of muscle and hair that makes the head look even longer. The arms are longer than the stubby legs. The fully adult male mountain gorilla is twice as large as the female.

Habitat
The most serious threat to gorillas is habitat loss. The rich volcanic soil of the Virungas is as highly valued as farming land. In Rwanda, Uganda and Congo, a regional conservation program stressing the importance of maintaining the virgin forest watershed and the need to habituate some groups of gorillas for tourist visits has helped ease encroachment.

Behavior
The gorilla is shy and retiring rather than ferocious and treacherous. It usually seeks no trouble unless harassed but will valiantly defend its family group if threatened. Family groups are close-knit and may have up to 30 members, but even if smaller, the group usually consists of at least one older male, one or more females and a few juveniles.

Gorillas have strong attachments to members of their own group and even when groups meet and mingle and then subsequently part, each animal tends to remain with its respective unit. An adult male called a silverback named for the silvery gray hairs on its back normally leads each group, serving as its chief protector and defender. Gorillas continually wander through their home ranges of 10 to 15 square miles, feeding and resting throughout the day. Because gorillas are nomadic, they build new nests each day at dusk, constructing them of bent branches in a tree or of grasses on the ground.

A group's hierarchy, ritualized behavior and bluff charges between males prevents conflict among and between groups. Gorillas scream, grab foliage and stuff it in their mouths, stand erect on their hind legs, tear up and throw plants, drum on the chest with hands or fists, stamp their feet, strike the ground with the palms of their hands and gallop in a mock attack on all fours.

Diet
Animals of this size need a lot of food, and the vegetarian gorilla is no exception. Although they eat a variety of plants, favorites include wild celery, bamboo, thistles, stinging nettles, bedstraw and certain fruit. These plants seem to provide sufficient moisture so that gorillas do not need water.

Caring for the Young
Mountain gorillas have a slow rate of reproduction. Females give birth for the first time at about age 10 and will have more offspring every three or four years. A male begins to breed between 12 and 15 years, when he is in charge of his own group. Able to conceive for only about three days each month, the female produces a single young.

Newborn gorillas are weak and tiny, weighing in at about 4 pounds. Their movements are as awkward as those of human infants, but their development is roughly twice as fast. At 3 or 4 months, the gorilla infant can sit upright and can stand with support soon after. It suckles regularly for about a year and is gradually weaned at about 31/2 years, when it becomes more independent.

Predators
The gorilla's only known enemies are leopards and humans. Crocodiles are potentially dangerous to lowland gorillas. In western Africa, gorillas are commonly hunted for meat or in retaliation for crop raiding, but in eastern Africa they have been the victims of snares and traps set for antelope and other animals. Poachers have also destroyed entire family groups in their attempts to capture infant gorillas for zoos, while others are killed to sell their heads and hands as trophies.

Did you know?
Gorillas rarely attack humans. But in an encounter a person should stay still and refrain from staring or pointing at the gorilla.
Gorillas are susceptible to various parasites and diseases, especially to pneumonia during the long, cold wet seasons.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2013, 11:51:31 PM »
johnny!
Mr. AZ 2003

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 02:09:51 AM »
Mountain Gorilla...Up to 6 feet tall and over 400 pounds...Insanely strong and doesn't eat meat...

Mountain Gorilla
FACT FILE:
Swahili Name:   Gorila or N'gagi
Scientific Name:   Gorilla gorilla beringei
Size:   Up to 6 feet tall
Weight:   300 to 425 pounds
Lifespan:   53 years in captivity
Habitat:   Dense forest, rain forest
Diet:   Vegetarian
Gestation:   Vegetarian
Predators:   Leopards, crocodiles, humans
Few animals have sparked the imagination of man as much as the gorilla, the largest of the living primates and the last member of the ape family known to science. Most gorillas live in inaccessible regions in various dense forests in tropical Africa, and only in the last 30 years have scientists learned details of their life in the wild.

A chain of eight volcanoes known as the Virunga Volcanoes runs through a western section of the Rift Valley, forming part of the border between Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) and Rwanda. These spectacular mountains and the nearby Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda are the last refuges of the most endangered of the gorilla subspecies, the mountain gorilla. Only about 630 of these individuals remain.

Physical Characteristics
The gorilla is massive, with a short, thick trunk and broad chest and shoulders. Its eyes and ears are dwarfed by its large head and hairless, shiny black muzzle. Older males develop a crown of muscle and hair that makes the head look even longer. The arms are longer than the stubby legs. The fully adult male mountain gorilla is twice as large as the female.

Habitat
The most serious threat to gorillas is habitat loss. The rich volcanic soil of the Virungas is as highly valued as farming land. In Rwanda, Uganda and Congo, a regional conservation program stressing the importance of maintaining the virgin forest watershed and the need to habituate some groups of gorillas for tourist visits has helped ease encroachment.

Behavior
The gorilla is shy and retiring rather than ferocious and treacherous. It usually seeks no trouble unless harassed but will valiantly defend its family group if threatened. Family groups are close-knit and may have up to 30 members, but even if smaller, the group usually consists of at least one older male, one or more females and a few juveniles.

Gorillas have strong attachments to members of their own group and even when groups meet and mingle and then subsequently part, each animal tends to remain with its respective unit. An adult male called a silverback named for the silvery gray hairs on its back normally leads each group, serving as its chief protector and defender. Gorillas continually wander through their home ranges of 10 to 15 square miles, feeding and resting throughout the day. Because gorillas are nomadic, they build new nests each day at dusk, constructing them of bent branches in a tree or of grasses on the ground.

A group's hierarchy, ritualized behavior and bluff charges between males prevents conflict among and between groups. Gorillas scream, grab foliage and stuff it in their mouths, stand erect on their hind legs, tear up and throw plants, drum on the chest with hands or fists, stamp their feet, strike the ground with the palms of their hands and gallop in a mock attack on all fours.

Diet
Animals of this size need a lot of food, and the vegetarian gorilla is no exception. Although they eat a variety of plants, favorites include wild celery, bamboo, thistles, stinging nettles, bedstraw and certain fruit. These plants seem to provide sufficient moisture so that gorillas do not need water.

Caring for the Young
Mountain gorillas have a slow rate of reproduction. Females give birth for the first time at about age 10 and will have more offspring every three or four years. A male begins to breed between 12 and 15 years, when he is in charge of his own group. Able to conceive for only about three days each month, the female produces a single young.

Newborn gorillas are weak and tiny, weighing in at about 4 pounds. Their movements are as awkward as those of human infants, but their development is roughly twice as fast. At 3 or 4 months, the gorilla infant can sit upright and can stand with support soon after. It suckles regularly for about a year and is gradually weaned at about 31/2 years, when it becomes more independent.

Predators
The gorilla's only known enemies are leopards and humans. Crocodiles are potentially dangerous to lowland gorillas. In western Africa, gorillas are commonly hunted for meat or in retaliation for crop raiding, but in eastern Africa they have been the victims of snares and traps set for antelope and other animals. Poachers have also destroyed entire family groups in their attempts to capture infant gorillas for zoos, while others are killed to sell their heads and hands as trophies.

Did you know?
Gorillas rarely attack humans. But in an encounter a person should stay still and refrain from staring or pointing at the gorilla.
Gorillas are susceptible to various parasites and diseases, especially to pneumonia during the long, cold wet seasons.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2013, 02:28:19 AM »

And unlike humans they have no problem digesting large amounts of cellulose.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 03:03:42 AM »
holy fuck that's a huge strong looking guy, cutting edge evolution

I bet all 6 foot mountain gorillas are white if you shave them

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 03:17:49 AM »
Falcon you are one weird dude

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 05:36:38 AM »
Falcon you are one weird dude
just listen to the legend of Contraband Wilson F.

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2013, 05:41:14 AM »

When is that CD droppin'?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2013, 05:45:39 AM »
When is that CD droppin'?
i gotta fix my guitar the port/jack has a wire that broke from the soldering joint. i just bought a soldering iron and some rosin core but before i do it i gotta make sure im not gonna fuck it up
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2013, 05:46:32 AM »

I will listen to this piece tomorrow morning during my bikram yoga session. Those sounds are like divine music from the heavens.

Well done Falcon, well done...

"1"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2013, 05:47:18 AM »
i gotta fix my guitar the port/jack has a wire that broke from the soldering joint. i just bought a soldering iron and some rosin core but before i do it i gotta make sure im not gonna fuck it up

You should video the soldering for educational purposes.