Author Topic: he has similar powers?  (Read 14679 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: he has similar powers?
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2013, 05:54:18 AM »
I will listen to this piece tomorrow morning during my bikram yoga session. Those sounds are like divine music from the heavens.

Well done Falcon, well done...

"1"
thanks bro i like the part at 50 seconds in where it sounds like i was about to fuck up but the sound came out good
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2013, 05:54:30 AM »
Falcon -> typical specimen developed/engineered by Nordics.
After throwing Johnny out of the vessel(operation baby elephant) the parental tandem took off to another galaxy hoping their infant "Jonathan Magna" would bring change to this troubled planet.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2013, 05:54:46 AM »
i gotta fix my guitar the port/jack has a wire that broke from the soldering joint. i just bought a soldering iron and some rosin core but before i do it i gotta make sure im not gonna fuck it up
An excessive about of hard rock playing will break a jack wire every time.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 09:08:08 AM »
just listen to the legend of Contraband Wilson F.

dude you should do the american idol audition next time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 09:13:57 AM »
Love the line at 1:40

"I know everything... BRO!" :D

EPIC Keyboard at 3:22! Lovin' it!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2013, 02:21:56 PM »
its entirely up to you.

i fancy the possibilty that god could be a falkan or a hawk or a dog or look nothing human like or totally human like. i always look ahead my man, i put myself in gods shoes, if he were to ask me a question as to why i would eat all of that meat?
and he added "did you feel they were worthless, did you care about the fear the moment they were killed, what about there familys"

i dont want to answer "no i didnt think of that god"

because i obviously do put myself in others shoes all the time

i know many dont beleive in god but i do

he doesnt have to be a religiously bound god either. i beleive we all have a god mind , thats called reason, and what im saying is not unreasonable

you always have to allow the 'possiblity' of there being a god or big boss to answer to one day.

if one is a total atheist then thats there world, im not trying to convert anyone on anything. i used to try but now its more fun just reasoning with people and watching others logic crumble when they deal with a true neegar

hey bro. good points in this thread about meat. i get where your coming from.

but everything on this planet is a life force right? like plants fruits and vegetables take in the energy of nature (sunlight, water, oxygen) to create themselves and the things we eat from them.

how does this work into your train of thought? they are living beings as well. how do you justify eating them? im curious about this too.

like we have to eat something. how do we know god didnt create cattle for food and chickens for food but vegetables and fruits for food instead?

i dont think we do know? i think everything on this planet serves a purpose. its up to you to make your choices within the frame work of your beliefs.

i know myself im not a vegetarian per say- i cant be given im a competitive bber, but there are times i do shun meat i have no taste or appetite for it. if i was to eat a burrito today, it would be evegetarian. a lot of the food choices i make that invove meat are based on habit (like getting meat on a pizza) rather than desire. im sure id love a vegetarian pizza ive just never tried one.

great thread btw.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »
hey bro. good points in this thread about meat. i get where your coming from.

but everything on this planet is a life force right? like plants fruits and vegetables take in the energy of nature (sunlight, water, oxygen) to create themselves and the things we eat from them.

how does this work into your train of thought? they are living beings as well. how do you justify eating them? im curious about this too.

like we have to eat something. how do we know god didnt create cattle for food and chickens for food but vegetables and fruits for food instead?

i dont think we do know? i think everything on this planet serves a purpose. its up to you to make your choices within the frame work of your beliefs.

i know myself im not a vegetarian per say- i cant be given im a competitive bber, but there are times i do shun meat i have no taste or appetite for it. if i was to eat a burrito today, it would be evegetarian. a lot of the food choices i make that invove meat are based on habit (like getting meat on a pizza) rather than desire. im sure id love a vegetarian pizza ive just never tried one.

great thread btw.

because meat causes constipation and fucks up your insides. the eskimos have the highest rate of osteoperosis and they mainly just eat fish/meat

you would surely die quick if you just ate meat

its an unhealthy choice by far remember brick lesnar all he ate was meat and had to have part of his colon removed

plants reproduced even if you ate part of it, it regenerates, its life force is still there after youve eaten it

animals dont ressurect after youve eaten them
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
because meat causes constipation and fucks up your insides. the eskimos have the highest rate of osteoperosis and they mainly just eat fish/meat

you would surely die quick if you just ate meat

its an unhealthy choice by far remember brick lesnar all he ate was meat and had to have part of his colon removed

plants reproduced even if you ate part of it, it regenerates, its life force is still there after youve eaten it

animals dont ressurect after youve eaten them

great response makes total sense. thanks.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »

Physique of the gods. I feel enlightened by your breasts.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Ancient Aliens

Similar Powers

Falcon Soaring Free!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2013, 04:56:21 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2013, 05:00:59 PM »
A

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: do you has similar powers?
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2013, 06:31:15 PM »
its not right

its like going to some unknown village or another planet and hacking up everything and eating it

we dont know animals

we just see them as animals disrespectfually i might add

You are either crazy as bat shit or socially retarded - either way I will not flame you as I feel it is the humane thing to do for the strong to care for and protect the weak... Falcon you are probably a decent man - but the few posts of yours that I have read strongly indicate that you have a truly terrible self image... The way to go about not feeling pathetic is NOT to "bow up" on an anonymous internet site... You don't HAVE to look soft and weak man - and you don't have to post silly shit that you think impresses but actually makes you sound like a douche... You "know" nothing about nutrition and training and although its obvious that you have a menial job you don't have to try so hard to sound superior... Your a grown man for Christ sakes - act like one