Author Topic: Waitress who accused customer of writing racial slur on tip line, being sued  (Read 12726 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
CLIFFS:

- Entitled attention whore posts photo on Facebook of a receipt with "guy" written on total amount.
- White knights donate $10,000 because obviously it was such a traumatic experience
- Customer who left the check denies he wrote the slur.
- Got death threats
- Suing dumb b!tch and Red Lobster because she posted the receipt online with his card number along and personal info on it.
- Even had a handwriting expert clear him and his wife of the writing on the receipt.
- Dumb kunt will probably have to use donated money for lawyer.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/tennessee-man-denies-writing-n-word-red-lobster-204152021--abc-news-topstories.html

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wtf is this bs!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Nomad

• Getbig IV
I can start a garden on her forehead
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I personally felt that the original message left on the receipt was very funny. Because it was fake obviously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ruder than not being hygienic by skipping the pants.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
It appears she took a bigger bite than she could chew..

Ridiculous that they even censored the picture of the receipt.. Political correctness ran amok...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/tennessee-man-denies-writing-n-word-red-lobster-204152021--abc-news-topstories.html

He goes out to eat and leaves no tip for a waitress which is pretty fucked up.  They depend on tips to pay bills as they only make about 2.13 an hour....that's what people are mainly pissed at him for rather than the n-word he also wrote.

He deserves no sympathy whatsoever and is getting what he deserves for being a cheapskate.  If you go out to eat at a restaurant, then leave a tip for your server.  He and his forensic examiner can go fuck themselves.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

He goes out to eat and leaves no tip for a waitress which is pretty fucked up.  They depend on tips to pay bills as they only make about 2.13 an hour....

I agree with the first part, I take tipping seriously.

Naggash

• Getbig III

He goes out to eat and leaves no tip for a waitress which is pretty fucked up.  They depend on tips to pay bills as they only make about 2.13 an hour....that's what people are mainly pissed at him for rather than the n-word he also wrote.

He deserves no sympathy whatsoever and is getting what he deserves for being a cheapskate.  If you go out to eat at a restaurant, then leave a tip for your server.  He and his forensic examiner can go fuck themselves.

It appears he didn't write the word in the first place

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It appears he didn't write the word in the first place

I think he's lying but honestly it doesn't matter.  He's not suing the waitress but Red Lobster....he would be crazy to sue the waitress at this point but he's wasting his time with suing the company....they'll laugh him out of court. 
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Now that she's in the spotlight she says maybe he didn't write it ::) of course, after he's been labeled a racist in the media.

“If he claims he didn’t write it, I believe him wholeheartedly. I’m just that kind of person.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/red-lobster-customer-claims-racist-bad-tipper-article-1.1490962#ixzz2iQfx0rb3

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

I think he's lying but honestly it doesn't matter.  He's not suing the waitress but Red Lobster....he would be crazy to sue the waitress at this point but he's wasting his time with suing the company....they'll laugh him out of court. 

Bro I know tons of people who don't write anything in the tip section of a bill and leave cash for the tip...Or they draw a line in the tip section and leave cash. i could also see someone writing the word none in the tip section and leaving cash so some scammer waiter doesn't take it upon him/herself to write in more money for a tip when you give cash...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Are company employees allowed to post personal information about customers on the internet? I would think there might be a case there if the guy can show damages...

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Someone needs to smack those glasses off her stupid prone to crack addiction looking face.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you are a racist

you view is tainted

you wouldnt have posted a comment if race wasnt the issue
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It was a to-go order, brother. Nobody waited on him.

It was not a to-go order.... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Bro I know tons of people who don't write anything in the tip section of a bill and leave cash for the tip...Or they draw a line in the tip section and leave cash. i could also see someone writing the word none in the tip section and leaving cash so some scammer waiter doesn't take it upon him/herself to write in more money for a tip when you give cash...

Yes, and they never got any complaints from the waiter....this guy admitted to being a bad tipper and cheapskate to the media
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
you are a racist

you view is tainted

you wouldnt have posted a comment if race wasnt the issue

I said the same thing about this cow...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/31/i-give-god-10-tip-story-takes-intersting-twister-pastor-revealed-and-the-waitress-has-been-fired/
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
It was not a to-go order.... ::)

"when me and my wife got our meal to go..."

bigmc

• Getbig V

I said the same thing about this cow...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/31/i-give-god-10-tip-story-takes-intersting-twister-pastor-revealed-and-the-waitress-has-been-fired/

he will get a pay out

they added the word because he didnt tip them

you jumped to the conclusion that he was a racist and then tried to make it about the tip

which he doesnt have to leave maybe the service was poor have you considered that

that shows you have a pre conceived view based on race which makes you a racist
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Good point!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
which he doesnt have to leave maybe the service was poor have you considered that

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Throw her ass in jail then hand him the keys to the restaurant with reparation pay for mental anguish.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
leave that cash on the table and another waiter/waitress or patron will take it...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Maybe she gave shitty service.

So she then plays the race card.

I'd say the fact she did that sort of backs up his whole non-payment of a tip. She's an obvious clunt and acted as one after he left.

I hope she goes to jail.