Author Topic: RAW Natural Strength: Layne Norton breaks state powerlifting record  (Read 20543 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: RAW Natural Strength: Layne Norton breaks state powerlifting record
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »
His squat and dead numbers look good, but is it just me or is his bench really weak?

How much does he Bench? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 08:35:02 PM »
His squat and dead numbers look good, but is it just me or is his bench really weak?

Not really. Like AAU Power lifting, seems this organization wants feet flat and no arch. I believe others like USPA, IPF, etc you can arch as long as but shoulder and head are down and feet dont have to be flat but rather just contact with the floor, you can add about 30+ pounds to that lift.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 08:36:24 PM »

Yes Layne tore his chest not too long ago... but dude just kept on going!!  Good for him!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »
Nothing wrong with an almost 400 press in a meet. Props

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 10:29:16 PM »
Yes Layne tore his chest not too long ago... but dude just kept on going!!  Good for him!!!

Any pictures of the massive bruising that comes with a torn muscle or only all covered up(no homo)...Cutler tried to pull off a torn bicep when every knows it was SEO abcess...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 10:31:34 PM »
Why don't some of you who claim he's natural explain the onset of puffy(bitch) nips in some shots but not in others at the same bodyfat %?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 10:34:13 PM »
5'10 220lbs (at least) 10% was this a tested comp?

Pretty sure it says he's 214 lbs in the vid. 10-12% is easy as fuck. You aint on the level so it's impossible for you to fathom.

so apparantly layne gains more strength and muscle than the rest of us naturally because of WHY exactly?

you guys are stupid never asking why?

if hes so smart there should be 20 people hes trained by now with crazy lift numbers

He's been lifting persistantly for 15+ years...To not even be able to DL 700...Not that impressive. Not even bench 405..There are literally high school children benching 4 plates..Nothing crazy. To achieve his numbers he would have had to train people (equally obsessed as himself) for 10-15 years...Come on Falcone you're smarter than this.

This is what pro-hormones and gear do.

Eric one of the best powerlifters in the world. Rumored to have started prohormones at roughly 17 y/o.

850 raw @ 22 y/o

George Leeman is one of the strongest deadlifters ever successfully pulling 906lbs in training. Talks openly about his gear use.

875 x 4 raw @ 21 y/o

815 x 6 @ 22 y/o

6'3 360lbs...22 y/o

Chris Hickson...855 @ 20 y/o - 6'4 260lbs...Dude was sponsored by a research chem site for god's sakes.

Pete Rubish is one of the most intense individuals on earth. Talks openly on RXmuscle about Methyltrienolone, Oral Tren, etc...etc..

815 @ 20 y/o

You pussies don't know shit about powerlifting...And have questionable knowledge of anything for that matter...Bunch of internet shmoes and pussies. Lane Norton aint even fucking strong. Morons.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »
In all serious, watching Layne over the years, I believe he is natural. He's built up his physique slowly, has the natty p4p strength that natty bbers are known for, and he's NEVER ballooned up overnight.

The dude is just a persistent obsessive fuck.  

Natural eh? LOL!!!!!!!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 11:28:35 PM »
I swear most people on this site have never lifted before...Anyone that lifts over 135 pounds, people scream PED's...I can get up to 405 on the deadlift with just a few months training...I have never deadlifted for a long period of time seriously...Squat is the same...It is a hobby for me, I lift till i get bored, then start all over again...Someone that trains naturally that has lifted consistently for 15 years can get pretty damn strong...I can see myself squatting 700 easily if I dedicated my life to it...Those that can not see themselves doing that feat, WTF? I cant bench anymore because of shoulder pain...I went from 225 on the bench, to 290 for reps in one damn month, just one!!!!!!!! Then i quit benching because i reached my goal...I am older now, but I wonder what I would have achieved if I dedicated myself truely to lifting weights...

Its often said success comes with dedication, consistency, and hard work...Get a life people, Layne Norton is natural, and you are to weak minded to conceive you could not accomplish the same as him..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 11:51:39 PM »
In all serious, watching Layne over the years, I believe he is natural. He's built up his physique slowly, has the natty p4p strength that natty bbers are known for, and he's NEVER ballooned up overnight.

The dude is just a persistent obsessive fuck.  
I hope you were very ironic here..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 12:02:31 AM »
Pretty sure it says he's 214 lbs in the vid. 10-12% is easy as fuck. You aint on the level so it's impossible for you to fathom.

He's been lifting persistantly for 15+ years...To not even be able to DL 700...Not that impressive. Not even bench 405..There are literally high school children benching 4 plates..Nothing crazy. To achieve his numbers he would have had to train people (equally obsessed as himself) for 10-15 years...Come on Falcone you're smarter than this.

This is what pro-hormones and gear do.

Eric one of the best powerlifters in the world. Rumored to have started prohormones at roughly 17 y/o.

850 raw @ 22 y/o

George Leeman is one of the strongest deadlifters ever successfully pulling 906lbs in training. Talks openly about his gear use.

875 x 4 raw @ 21 y/o

815 x 6 @ 22 y/o

6'3 360lbs...22 y/o

Chris Hickson...855 @ 20 y/o - 6'4 260lbs...Dude was sponsored by a research chem site for god's sakes.

Pete Rubish is one of the most intense individuals on earth. Talks openly on RXmuscle about Methyltrienolone, Oral Tren, etc...etc..

815 @ 20 y/o

You pussies don't know shit about powerlifting...And have questionable knowledge of anything for that matter...Bunch of internet shmoes and pussies. Lane Norton aint even fucking strong. Morons.

And you are?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 12:07:23 AM »
I'll give him his props, the numbers are very good, especially the deadlift for a natural or some who's been off for a decent amount of time. That fed is a tough one too. Nice to see that he's edging up the bench after the pec tear too, that's usually close to an ender for most benchers.

Also, it's funny to see a tendo unit being strapped to a bar at a meet, and it's nice to see the high plate racks being used, that design is great if you're loading bars all day.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 12:17:26 AM »
not a single hebrew?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 12:23:41 AM »
I remember years back someone on here said John Travolta was a flaming homosexual. This was before the bathhouse book came out. Most people on here didn't want to believe it but only stated "i hope its not true"...Then there were those(about a half dozen) who wanted to fight this information tooth and nail. Years later, 5 out of the 6 people who didn't want to believe it or wanted to fight the information posted ended up being homosapiens of the closeted homosexual variety...So why are people saying this guy is natural again?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 12:40:24 AM »
And you are?

A powerlifter and a man that is very committed to, and knowledgeable about powerlifting...What's it to you?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 01:27:29 AM »
fuck off back to bodybuilding.com fellas
"

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 01:30:49 AM »
I swear most people on this site have never lifted before...Anyone that lifts over 135 pounds, people scream PED's...I can get up to 405 on the deadlift with just a few months training...I have never deadlifted for a long period of time seriously...Squat is the same...It is a hobby for me, I lift till i get bored, then start all over again...Someone that trains naturally that has lifted consistently for 15 years can get pretty damn strong...I can see myself squatting 700 easily if I dedicated my life to it...Those that can not see themselves doing that feat, WTF? I cant bench anymore because of shoulder pain...I went from 225 on the bench, to 290 for reps in one damn month, just one!!!!!!!! Then i quit benching because i reached my goal...I am older now, but I wonder what I would have achieved if I dedicated myself truely to lifting weights...

Its often said success comes with dedication, consistency, and hard work...Get a life people, Layne Norton is natural, and you are to weak minded to conceive you could not accomplish the same as him..

ROFL, you delusional c unt. Any idea how fucking far away a 700 pound squat is from deadlifting 405? Hahahahahha what a joke.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »

Exactly.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2013, 01:38:06 AM »

Muscle Mayhem and GETBIG.COM forged and raised, brother. Been here since the days of MASSIVE G's BLITHERING IDIOT TAGS and MOWER. And yes, I've donned the tags a time or two in the name of GETBIG.

A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2013, 07:04:28 AM »

ROFL, you delusional c unt. Any idea how fucking far away a 700 pound squat is from deadlifting 405? Hahahahahha what a joke.

Lol glad I'm not the only who saw this..... fucking idiot never heard of diminishing returns.

Anyone can deadlift 405 in 2 years.... very few people can squat 500 to depth, let alone 700

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2013, 07:33:43 AM »

A powerlifter and a man that is very committed to, and knowledgeable about powerlifting...What's it to you?

Because you're calling others not knowledgeable without knowing who you are.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2013, 08:24:11 AM »
If you do not refer to this athlete as Liar Norton, you are not a getbigger.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »
If you do not refer to this athlete as Liar Norton, you are not a getbigger.

It is what it is. Those were good lifts.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2013, 08:29:10 AM »
Fag norton has easily got one of the most puchable faces ever.
Nothing more annoying that a gay nerd trying to look tough.
Looks like a fucking rat lookong thru a toilet brush.
Utter c unt.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2013, 08:33:02 AM »
Prior to 1946, the official deadlift world record was 650 pounds.