Author Topic: If you have rage issues like this (video)  (Read 11241 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: If you have rage issues like this (video)
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 06:30:20 AM »
I didn't think he was too out of control on that vid (unless mine was cut short or something).  I screamed longer and louder than at the last Fitness O.  But maybe I have rage issues :o
R

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 06:37:56 AM »
I didn't think he was too out of control on that vid (unless mine was cut short or something).  I screamed longer and louder than at the last Fitness O.  But maybe I have rage issues :o
Perhaps you should go see "Dr. Phil" until then stay away from lighter fluid ;D ;D J/k

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 03:48:08 PM »
I remember one time at the Olympia in 2000 in Vegas, Titus bellowed in my face in the expo hall. I mean, roared like a friggin' lion in my face. It's interesting to see what happens when you do nothing and just stand there, placidly, without reacting. For a moment, he doesn't know what to do. But then, I also saw Kelly do the same behavior that night when I ran into her at the club in the Luxor. She was screaming at me up into VIP. I did the same thing and she practically had a coronary. She definitely has come full circle as Mini-Titus.

In fact, can someone take an Austin Powers photo of mini-me sitting on his Dr. Evil's lap and place Kelly's face on mini's and Titus' on Dr. Evil's???    ;D  Love to see that!

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 08:18:39 PM »
Well? What did you do to him to make him yell in your face?

Enquiring minds wanna know.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:12 PM »
Oh buddy, if you think that's having rage issues, you haven't seen anything.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 05:46:07 PM »
one time Craig was sitting in the audience of an amateur show...front row...one of the female presenters came onstage to present the trophy dressed in a tight jumpsuit and Craig yelled out at the top of his lungs "Nice Camel Toe_______"

I'm not gonna say who the woman was...but it was Craig being his usual loud mouthed, clueless, classless self!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 09:59:00 AM »
You might want to stay away from drugs.. as they are likely to remove your self control ;D

It took quite a bit of Rocket power to dredge this up from google.  I'm very suprised that it hasn't been reposted.

Here is the classic video of Craig Titus going mad to Kelly's placement at the olympia.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/msofit4craig.mpg
No rage here, Rocket. Craig just stands up and expresses
his disappointment by requesting audience support for Kelly, arms up in an
embrace.  Fairly tame; certainly non-threatening.  Looks like he's juicin' hard and heavy, too.  If anything, it's a positive testimony to his self-control.  Thanks for
finding it.

EVL R33

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 01:03:51 AM »
&search=shawn%20ray

Shawn and Craig are buddies...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »
I remember one time at the Olympia in 2000 in Vegas, Titus bellowed in my face in the expo hall. I mean, roared like a friggin' lion in my face.

I remember that!  It was right in front of the Biochem booth.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
I remember one time at the Olympia in 2000 in Vegas, Titus bellowed in my face in the expo hall. I mean, roared like a friggin' lion in my face. It's interesting to see what happens when you do nothing and just stand there, placidly, without reacting. For a moment, he doesn't know what to do. But then, I also saw Kelly do the same behavior that night when I ran into her at the club in the Luxor. She was screaming at me up into VIP. I did the same thing and she practically had a coronary. She definitely has come full circle as Mini-Titus.

In fact, can someone take an Austin Powers photo of mini-me sitting on his Dr. Evil's lap and place Kelly's face on mini's and Titus' on Dr. Evil's???    ;D  Love to see that!

shit was that you shockandawe!  ;D ;)
pain day

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2006, 11:32:18 AM »
Thanks for sharing the video.  My opinion is that he is simply displaying a clear example or poor sportsmanship.  Even if Kelly was given the shaft in that competition - what poor behavior for a so called professional.  Just my opinion but it is sickening.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 09:10:27 AM »
I remember one time at the Olympia in 2000 in Vegas, Titus bellowed in my face in the expo hall. I mean, roared like a friggin' lion in my face. It's interesting to see what happens when you do nothing and just stand there, placidly, without reacting. For a moment, he doesn't know what to do. But then, I also saw Kelly do the same behavior that night when I ran into her at the club in the Luxor.
She was screaming at me up into VIP. I did the same thing and she practically had a coronary.
Given their proclivity for violence--and your proclivity for fearless public conversation--you're lucky YOU'RE not in one of their car trunks.  People can be dangerous when over-aroused.  Keep your cool, dah-ling. 

She definitely has come full circle as Mini-Titus.

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 09:52:20 AM »
I am not sure why Craig was going nuts?  Second place was a gift to Kelly.