Author Topic: People who roid up  (Read 10502 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: People who roid up
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 08:26:01 AM »
I think that it sucks to constantly be worried. This is especially true in smaller areas where you draw attention.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 08:29:57 AM »
well, to the avergae retard schmoe out there, under clothing they often confuse a bulky mess of fat and water with "muscle",im afraid you suffer from the same loss of reality.

its like women who cant tell apart if a car is an audi or a bmw.

in layman terms, you arent impressing anyone, homo.

show the world your pics, lets see what ppl are impressed about ahahahahahahha.
.......... ;D did my comments hurt your feelings? you feel like they were directed towards you? looks like you sure think they were..speaking of posting pics..i got one for you..why dont you get off your precious roids you depend on so much and then post a pic after being off that shit for 6  months. people like you aint about shit without that stuff. what do you really look like natural? come back and talk to me when your of that shit then ill take you serious .....(fucken douchebags posting pics all roided up but aint shit with out them  ;D)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »

....... so that's a "no" on posting the picture?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 08:47:33 AM »
Lol oldtimer sounds like his mom, aunt, sister, ex-wife AND girlfriend all got fucked by some juicehead

Must be pissed off about not getting in on the action bro.

Good to see gal back from the dead ...  8)

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
fucken losers on this site i swear ;D......how does this work? i shoot up tons of roids and then post pics on this site and share them with other dudes? fucken fags. post pics of your natural selves ..the real you then ill gladly post pics. i stay laughing at people like you. there's a clown at my gym that is all up on all the females business trying to get with all of them,gives out tons of bogus advise to anyone who asks and is the life of the gym but once he's "off" he's mr. grouchy all covered up,30 pounds lighter and all of a sudden speaks to nobody..what a joke. ........lets see some natural pics fucken posers!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 09:32:28 AM »
there's a clown at my gym that is all up on all the females business trying to get with all of them,gives out tons of bogus advise to anyone who asks and is the life of the gym but once he's "off" he's mr. grouchy all covered up,30 pounds lighter and all of a sudden speaks to nobody..what a joke. ........lets see some natural pics fucken posers!

Jeez I keep hearing about guys like this. Don't they know about blasting and cruising??

Tell him about this site bro we'll set him straight.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 09:39:42 AM »
gm, not even reading your posts,im more into looking at pictures to judge.

look, clown, everybody knows how a natural looks at their very best, and that is still unimpressive.

prove the world wrong,bring it

haha@ "ppl tell me i look jacked" haha oh brother ::)

on construction site,the fatsos cheer and greet at eachothers, and tell their coworkers how they look jacked.

yet another picless "iron warrior" ::)
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 09:50:46 AM »
Good to see Galenkio back need more videos.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 10:10:48 AM »
thats the problem with you guys..you think you have to be on some roids to feel like a man . really? gal..i get it , your into looking at pics of other men on roids..fucken weirdo ass clown. without that shit you aint nothing. you fags think your so much better than anybody else cause you shooting up roids? i've been training for a long ass time and have built a pretty decent looking physique without any of that shit you guys depend on so much..and yea people always ask if im on that stuff and im like no but ill take it as a compliment that you think i must be on that crap. get off your high horse you aint that special you fucken clown.. go shoot some of that man juice up your ass so you can feel like a man for another week or two. weak minded men all around this site..scared shitless of the thought of a world with out roids.............(in the meanwhile another getbigger is preparing to upload a few pics of his roided out "glutes" for you to judge..)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 10:12:53 AM »
I have learned to enjoy it and be more relaxed in the gym. It is definetly a different style, rythm and frequency. But with a little knowledge and experience you can go a long way.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »
Jeez I keep hearing about guys like this. Don't they know about blasting and cruising??

I don't even try to get big when I do use. You can't tell much difference in clothes. When I have gotten big, it was miserable.

But just using moderate stuff and getting cut, you feel awesome. I'd rather be 200 with a 31 inch waist then gain a ton of weight.

I don't see how some of these guys can take all the crap and stay upright.

Last summer I was on about a gram of test and looked filthy.

Walk down the street two blocks to get some food. Had a seizure and just fell down backwards and got thrown in the hospital.

Other times I have used much more and just felt awesome. It just depends on several things.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:07 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2013, 10:54:45 AM »
I don't even try to get big when I do use. You can't tell much difference in clothes. When I have gotten big, it was miserable.

But just using moderate stuff and getting cut, you feel awesome. I'd rather be 200 with a 31 inch waist then gain a ton of weight.

I don't see how some of these guys can take all the crap and stay upright.

Last summer I was on about a gram of test and looked filthy.

Walk down the street two blocks to get some food. Had a seizure and just fell down backwards and got thrown in the hospital.

Other times I have used much more and just felt awesome. It just depends on several things.

Low doses are great man, you get all the benefits with very minimal sides if any. I don't plan on using high doses but I'm not gonna sit here and hate on the ones that do cause it would make me look just as lame as the natural haters.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2013, 11:07:28 AM »
ive had a few long brakes off in my years, longest off was 2 n half years, been off over a year so far currently..

the secret to coming off is to get ripped then taper off... keep your condition, dont ever look at the scale and eventualy you will settle at a weight , dont eat shit and try and keep your bodyweight..

you will probly be a little fatter than you set off, and definatly softer, but youl have abbs, decent sized physique, you wont look big in clothes tho..

how long you can stay like this depends on how important it is for you to remain the 'big guy', or can you be happy with a smaller much healthier version of your self

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2013, 12:04:08 PM »
I only tried roids in high school back in the mid 80's.  Chris Benoit was our dealer for our high school football team back in Calgary at the time.   Him and another wrestler named Ben Bassarab would show up in his beat up car every two weeks in the back parking lot of our school, and money would be exchanged for oral steroids and bennies.  They were wrestling with Stampede Wrestling at the time in Calgary.  I was 15 or 16, and I was growing like a weed without the roids, but once we got the Dbol and Anadrol, I grew even larger.  I remember we used to have coveralls we had to wear for shop/auto mechanical class in high school, and I was growing so quickly, I couldn't fit into my coveralls.  I stopped the roids after a year and a half and kept most of the size, but did lose a bit.  Maybe 10 pounds lost.   Dbol was dirt cheap back then.    

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2013, 12:13:08 PM »
BORRACHO AND LOCAL HERO BRINGING IT ..

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2013, 12:28:52 PM »
I only tried roids in high school back in the mid 80's.  Chris Benoit was our dealer for our high school football team back in Calgary at the time.   Him and another wrestler named Ben Bassarab would show up in his beat up car every two weeks in the back parking lot of our school, and money would be exchanged for oral steroids and bennies.  They were wrestling with Stampede Wrestling at the time in Calgary.  I was 15 or 16, and I was growing like a weed without the roids, but once we got the D-ball and Anadrol, I grew even larger.  I remember we used to have coveralls we had to wear for shop/auto mechanical class in high school, and I was growing so quickly, I couldn't fit into my coveralls.  I stopped the roids after a year and a half and kept most of the size, but did lose a bit.  Maybe 10 pounds lost.   Dboll was dirt cheap back then.   

For my money, Dbol is the best overall steroid.  Period.  Maybe tied with Test.  Never felt better than when i was on Dbol for the first time.  If I could stay on it forever,  I would. 

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2013, 12:41:05 PM »
Low doses are great man, you get all the benefits with very minimal sides if any. I don't plan on using high doses but I'm not gonna sit here and hate on the ones that do cause it would make me look just as lame as the natural haters.

Which is cool. I have done tons of drol, d bol. winny, all kinds of injects, just about everything out there. But, I hate to take clen and T 3. Nasty stuff after a few days of flying high.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
When you get older, nearing the 30s, your natural test production decrease. It's natural, normal. Hence your stamina, and will to perform physical tasks decreasing too. It is a natural process that is suposed to make you focus on family and kids, not on "lifting weights" and "flirting and banging for one night every single girl you can like a teen". Just because you can doenst mean you should. It s also often because you cant do anything else... because you dont have what it takes coming from a dysfunctional family yourself maybe.
 Hormones motivate these impulses.There s a need for brains at some to take control over the impulses and create good things with them. Only mature, spiritual people can.
 But fact is as an inteligent animal you re suposed to conquer your beloved one during your youth showing off your physical prowess and smarts, then settle with one and only one, take care of kids and that's about it. Wanting to stay on the top forever, wanting to be young, dominant, forever, is impossible and a seriously flawed understanding of our human lives. Also the dominance you can excerce on others is replaced by your dominance over your family -well, for some men-. As an intelligent animal your physical beauty and strenght, and your intelligence -ability to adapt to insure your survival- are nothing, can destroy you and others if you dont use them properly using spirituality, Faith.
 Among all models a man can follow, the christian family man one is the best, simply because it is also the only one that insure the survival of the specie. It'S the right track, the right middle ground. Look at all of those who didnt follow this model, how they end, or look at those who pretended to follow it, but didnt, only pretended to. They all fail in the end. One spermatozoid reach the egg. Many are called, but few are chosen. Life is binary. When you re old you think you can do everything, until you realize how complex life truly is and how hard it is to cultivate and preserve it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2013, 01:08:40 PM »
When you get older, nearing the 30s, your natural test production decrease. It's natural, normal. Hence your stamina, and will to perform physical tasks decreasing too. It is a natural process that is suposed to make you focus on family and kids, not on "lifting weights" and "flirting and banging for one night every single girl you can like a teen". Just because you can doenst mean you should. It s also often because you cant do anything else... because you dont have what it takes coming from a dysfunctional family yourself maybe.
 Hormones motivate these impulses. But fact is as an inteligent animal you re suposed to conquer your beloved one during your youth then settle with one and only one, take care of kids and that's about it. Wanting to stay on the top forever, wanting to be young, dominant, forever, is impossible and a seriously flawed understanding of our human lives. Also the dominance you can excerce on others is replaced by your dominance over your family -well, for some men-. As an intelligent animal your physical beauty and strenght, and your intelligence -ability to adapt to insure your survival- are nothing, can destroy you and others if you dont use them properly using spirituality, Faith.
 Among all models a man can follow, the christian family man one is the best, simply because it is also the only one that insure the survival of the specie. It'S the right track, the right middle ground. Look at all of those who didnt follow this model, how they end, or look at those who pretended to follow it, but didnt, only pretended to. They all fail in the end. One spermatozoid reach the egg. Many are called, but few are chosen. Life is binary. When you re old you think you can do everything, until you realize how complex life truly is and how hard it is to cultivate and preserve it.
EVERYBODY who has lifted a weight for vanity or strength has done or been in some form this model above and depending on your mindset or how you are as a person or how you adapt to change while still having your physical prowess never should waiver.having kids,going to church and still lifting and being in great shape like 20/30's while 40/50's is a great pursuit.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
EVERYBODY who has lifted a weight for vanity or strength has done or been in some form this model above and depending on your mindset or how you are as a person or how you adapt to change while still having your physical prowess never should waiver.having kids,going to church and still lifting and being in great shape like 20/30's while 40/50's is a great pursuit.
yes, practicing any kind of physical activity all your life is benefiting to your health. Going extreme in any endeavour   reveals a lack of something in others areas of one's existence. We all started lifting to get bigger, improve ourselves, impress others which is fine but at some point you have to develop other skills and interests in life. Also what do most people do with their impressive muscles? not much to say the least. Inner strenght isnt just about muscle mass... how many big tough guys can be destroyed with one word or sentence by someone smaller. It's harder to mock someone who is fit AND smart, has a family and hobbies etc. Any sur adaptation, is detrimental to one's adaptation. Dinosaurs were big and tough, but so dumb they couldnt survive meteors. Survivors were smaller animals the survived in little rabbit holes or underwater. What remained of dinosaurs became birds. As a human being you have to adapt using different skills to dominate instead of being dominated. Just being one dimensional at some points reveals it s weakness. Maybe we humans , who are small and very, very smart, will also probably disapear if our intelligence makes us forget about what really matters in life; love.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »
Definitely going against what nature intended of us uberman I can't argue with that.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2013, 01:16:51 PM »
Good to see Galenkio back need more videos.

imposter

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2013, 01:18:55 PM »

good post.

if only more people would follow this advise. theyd have better physiques.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2013, 01:19:51 PM »
 Hormones motivate these impulses. But fact is as an inteligent animal you re suposed to conquer your beloved one during your youth then settle with one and only one, take care of kids and that's about it. Wanting to stay on the top forever, wanting to be young, dominant, forever, is impossible and a seriously flawed understanding of our human lives. Also the dominance you can excerce on others is replaced by your dominance over your family -well, for some men-. As an intelligent animal your physical beauty and strenght, and your intelligence -ability to adapt to insure your survival- are nothing, can destroy you and others if you dont use them properly using spirituality, Faith.

You are always good for a laugh, I'll give you that,