Author Topic: People who roid up  (Read 10503 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: People who roid up
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2013, 01:20:42 PM »
Low doses are great man, you get all the benefits with very minimal sides if any. I don't plan on using high doses but I'm not gonna sit here and hate on the ones that do cause it would make me look just as lame as the natural haters.
But...why not simply stay natural? Again why use pills or drugs alchohol to feel better in life, instead of reading the Bible?
You either take shortcuts or do it the right, genuinely natural way. Results arent the same in terms of quality in the end. Most people dont think long term thos, just short , immediate term, results.
Because they are dumb, weak, and most of the time, because they simply only care about themselves and not the others. Being smart is probably being able to see way way more in the future than others.

If you use steroids when you could stay natural, it's to cover mental insecurities. You could train naturally, it would be harder, longer, the results wouldnt be as fakishly impressive. Let's not forget steroids were mainly used initally to allow very sick, ill , wounded people to live a slightly better life, which anyway would be shitier and shorter than a normal healthy person's life.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
gm, not even reading your posts,im more into looking at pictures to judge.

look, clown, everybody knows how a natural looks at their very best, and that is still unimpressive.

prove the world wrong,bring it

haha@ "ppl tell me i look jacked" haha oh brother ::)

on construction site,the fatsos cheer and greet at eachothers, and tell their coworkers how they look jacked.

yet another picless "iron warrior" ::)
lol old school gal post. welcome back and dont meltdown on us again like that  :D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
good post.

if only more people would follow this advise. theyd have better physiques.

X2

low dose and hard work.

not other way around.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2013, 01:23:38 PM »
good post.

if only more people would follow this advise. theyd have better physiques.

I would say like 75 mg of prop ED is perfect. It's when I dump another 500 mg of other shit in there that the problems MIGHT occur, but not every time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2013, 01:24:44 PM »
yes, practicing any kind of physical activity all your life is benefiting to your health. Going extreme in any endeavour   reveals a lack of something in others areas of one's existence. We all started lifting to get bigger, improve ourselves, impress others but at some point you have to develop other skills and interests in life. Inner strenght isnt just about muscle mass... how many big tough guys can be destroyed with one word or sentence by someone smaller. It's harder to mock someone who is fit AND smart, has a family and hobbies etc. Any sur adaptation, is detrimental to one's adaptation. Dinosaurs were big and tough, but so dumb they couldnt survive meteors. Survivors were smaller animals the survived in little rabbit holes or underwater. What remained of dinosaurs became birds. As a human being you have to adapt using different skills to dominate instead of being dominated. Just being one dimensional at some points reveals it s weakness.
UBERMAN,both quotes I read word for word what you wrote and it makes sense your point.i try to have that balance family,church,steady job.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2013, 01:26:56 PM »
X2

low dose and hard work.

not other way around.

fixed. As soon as you feel the need to do steroids when it s not required, it's because something isnt right in your head. You are insecure and need "more" because otherwise you wouldnt be satisfied. Probably because you only want to impress others with your physique cause others areas of your life-intelligence- are lacking. A healthy man inspires respect with his words and his physique. Someone who can only use his physique to do the talking is going nowhere in the end. Or maybe wont do much other than doing physical stuff, being used by smarter people he will have to submit to.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2013, 01:39:50 PM »
fixed. As soon as you feel the need to do steroids, it's because something isnt right in your head. You are insecure and need "more" because otherwise you wouldnt be satisfied. Probably because you only want to impress others with your physique cause others areas of your life-intelligence- are lacking. A healthy man inspires respect with his words and his physique. Someone who can only use his physique to do the talking is going nowhere in the end. Or maybe wont do much other than doing physical stuff, being used by smarter people he will have to submit to.

i get the feeling you feel you are intelligent-  even more so than most of the people you rebuttal. just a hunch.

if so you'll be intelligent to notice your argument only displays your own insecurities and shortcomings.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »
I've been around the game for a long time. I have seen guys do the steroid game cycling for decades but eventually they all come off. It could be finances, health or even criminal arrest.

They all look like they never worked out in their life when the give up steroids for good. Maybe their endocrine system is just so messed up. A couple have said lifting weights without steroids is a waste of time. This is sad.

Personally I don't know how you could be proud of your physique when you know that without the syringe or pills you would look like crap.  Lift weights and do cardio naturally. You will be in great shape, healthy and at least you can maintain a decent shape year round unlike the users that look incredible for 6 weeks then lose it quickly when they go off for a couple of months. You also won't have those mental roller coaster rides of feeling great on steroids and then feeling like crap as the drugs leave your system.

you're that "straight" guy always hanging out in gay bars always telling people they don't understand how anybody could be gay

keep telling yourself this, even at your old age you some day may believe it

E
E

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2013, 01:50:36 PM »
lol old school gal post. welcome back and dont meltdown on us again like that  :D

LOL, you had to know that one of these retards was going to be too much for Gal to stay away from.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »

i get the feeling you feel you are intelligent-  even more so than most of the people you rebuttal. just a hunch.

if so you'll be intelligent to notice your argument only displays your own insecurities and shortcomings.

i am more intelligent -inteligent  in the sense i see more stuff faster than others- than most. Doesnt mean i dont have to submit to the same rules of life than everyone else and doesnt mean i dont need others. Im also good looking,  but smaller than others men, am decent at using words, but suck at maths...and i struggle to find hapiness just like everyone else, too, and need spiritual guidance to do so and do good with my body and mind. Not sure to understand your point.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
LOL, you had to know that one of these retards was going to be too much for Gal to stay away from.
haha YES!!!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
you're that "straight" guy always hanging out in gay bars always telling people they don't understand how anybody could be gay

keep telling yourself this, even at your old age you some day may believe it

E

They are just full of shit. 50 ml of test isn't going to get you to a 600 lb DL or squat. If you aren't doing 400 for reps in high school, no reason to start.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »
fixed. As soon as you feel the need to do steroids when it s not required, it's because something isnt right in your head. You are insecure and need "more" because otherwise you wouldnt be satisfied. Probably because you only want to impress others with your physique cause others areas of your life-intelligence- are lacking. A healthy man inspires respect with his words and his physique. Someone who can only use his physique to do the talking is going nowhere in the end. Or maybe wont do much other than doing physical stuff, being used by smarter people he will have to submit to.

you are "morally right" but at this point in life with the world we live in whats the advantage of being morally right over everyone else concerning something like this? you are a walking contradiction.

You are on a BODYBUILDING site, bbings only purpose is to impress other people otherwise it wouldn't exist. Gorillas impress other gorillas , like it or not you are not any different. By putting clean pants and a shirt on when u go out and being conscience on how you look, you're exhibiting same characteristics as a steroid user  ;)

btw your concept of morality is a very interesting characteristic.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2013, 02:12:22 PM »
I can tell this is Gal by the english now we got Mensa and Gal taking down the Anderson brothers tag team. Beating the piss out of people left and right.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »
I can tell this is Gal by the english now we got Mensa and Gal taking down the Anderson brothers tag team. Beating the piss out of people left and right.

so which one is sitting @ sub-7 ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »
:D

Dj: the one that deletes his post once every 3rd month  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2013, 02:39:34 PM »
so which one is sitting @ sub-7 ???
I say Gal never seen any pics of Mensa but seems a man of his word. The real question is who is on the Hunt for Red October. Wiggs quit posting or I would ask him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
you are "morally right" but at this point in life with the world we live in whats the advantage of being morally right over everyone else concerning something like this? you are a walking contradiction.

You are on a BODYBUILDING site, bbings only purpose is to impress other people otherwise it wouldn't exist. Gorillas impress other gorillas , like it or not you are not any different. By putting clean pants and a shirt on when u go out and being conscience on how you look, you're exhibiting same characteristics as a steroid user  ;)

btw your concept of morality is a very interesting characteristic.

thats a guy who say to his wife that he will kill her and himself if she ends there relationship so yeshis concept of morality is very characteristic

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2013, 02:48:17 PM »
I say Gal never seen any pics of Mensa but seems a man of his word. The real question is who is on the Hunt for Red October. Wiggs quit posting or I would ask him.
lol

Well its not me im fat like 15% bf  now. Im the only getbigger without visible abs =(

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
But...why not simply stay natural? Again why use pills or drugs alchohol to feel better in life, instead of reading the Bible?
You either take shortcuts or do it the right, genuinely natural way. Results arent the same in terms of quality in the end. Most people dont think long term thos, just short , immediate term, results.
Because they are dumb, weak, and most of the time, because they simply only care about themselves and not the others. Being smart is probably being able to see way way more in the future than others.

If you use steroids when you could stay natural, it's to cover mental insecurities. You could train naturally, it would be harder, longer, the results wouldnt be as fakishly impressive. Let's not forget steroids were mainly used initally to allow very sick, ill , wounded people to live a slightly better life, which anyway would be shitier and shorter than a normal healthy person's life.

;D

I like you uberman I don't care what people say.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
;D

I like you uberman I don't care what people say.

holy shit i missed that , brilliant  ;D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2013, 03:03:34 PM »
I've been around the game for a long time. I have seen guys do the steroid game cycling for decades but eventually they all come off. It could be finances, health or even criminal arrest.

They all look like they never worked out in their life when the give up steroids for good. Maybe their endocrine system is just so messed up. A couple have said lifting weights without steroids is a waste of time. This is sad.

Personally I don't know how you could be proud of your physique when you know that without the syringe or pills you would look like crap.  Lift weights and do cardio naturally. You will be in great shape, healthy and at least you can maintain a decent shape year round unlike the users that look incredible for 6 weeks then lose it quickly when they go off for a couple of months. You also won't have those mental roller coaster rides of feeling great on steroids and then feeling like crap as the drugs leave your system.

Not everyone is like this, just the ones you hate. Some of us juiced until we built as much muscle as we could naturally and then juiced, and came off because i didn't want to compete anymore. Still hold the muscle, still hold the condition (better with more years). The ones you are referring to arn't true bodybuilders. You will not change much when you clean out if you keep doing the right things.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2013, 03:11:23 PM »
lol

Well its not me im fat like 15% bf  now. Im the only getbigger without visible abs =(

you're not that fat dude, i'd put you @ bout 10-12%

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
glad i wont have to worry about any of that since i dont waist my time on that crap..i do laugh at roiders when they are off the stuff though looking all soft and weak and covered up from head to toe in baggy ass clothes hoping nobody notices..at 40 i have enough size that people ask if im juiced up so i must be doing something right..so when most juicers will be tapering off the crap and looking like shit as they get older ill still be laughing

Really?

You hate on juicers, yet play the size game - to impress who?

How often are you confused for a whale and put back into the ocean by mistake?

Does your wife have recourse for aforementioned events relating to ocean matters?

Does your house insurance policy cover the typical costs of putting you back into the house after being taken away from time to time?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »
when you come off gear, make sure to stay as lean as possible.

if you dont, you will brutaly regret that.

but its stupid topic anyway, going off is when you die.

or run out of money,or total lack of motivation.or having a break.

now for naturals, theyre ok.as "gm" has stated, there will be satisfaction, can play the size game,and uneducated alcoholic morons in the local pub gonna tell you you look jacked in clothes haha.

but gear users who come off, they best find a new hobby,enjoy the life,be a fatso skinny guy, be average.

so yeah,in conclusion:

if you come off gear and plan to go on again, make sure to be shredded as possible while off(thats all you can do),and dont mind the scale,or measurement,or lifts,they will be discouraging numbers.

if you dont plan to go on again, find new hobby, you will be estrogenic mess for the rest of life and the test production will never ever fully recover.

no pain,no gain.

if you cant flex it,dont carry it.

galeniko approved
n