Author Topic: People who roid up  (Read 10512 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: People who roid up
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »
PS

No homo but all love bro.  :-*
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2013, 10:54:20 PM »
PS

No homo but all love bro.  :-*

I want to punch you in the jaw and then buy you a beer all at the same time. I need some time to gather my thoughts, I'm very confused right now.

Goodnight.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2013, 05:10:51 AM »
i gotta ask..is getbig a gay site? all you fags seem like your in love with gal? your super happy when he's online and you ask for pics and videos of him..fuck is this shit? i demand to know!! are all you a bunch of pillow biters?? for a down low queer you sure are doing a good job recruiting the guys of this world..good job gal.

If you think the site is gay cause people appreciate one of the few posters who's entertaining and provides useful bbing info then you need to look around a little harder lol

You're a youngin who probably takes it up the popper. I'm not saying the dude isn't right about some things but really he's just parroting what other more accomplished people in this industry have said. I don't have a problem with parroting but when you try to pass it off as your own work, charge people and act like your word is above all then I'm gonna call you out on it.

Is the low dosage for less sides(maximal gains for minimal risk) - for smaller dudes - and a psmf or low fat keto diet really anything new? where the fuck you been for the past couple decades? If you were still shitting in your diapers the internet has a cache and there's this thing called books.

Lean protein sources with fibrous vegetables? Ground fucking breaking.

Parroting?

I saw you mention lyle macdonald somewhere else; why don't you go talk to him about walking around shredded year round and using a bit of gear lol

hahah that guy is such a tool, god forbid you make him look like an idiot on his board.

He's a parrot who made a name for himself off duchaine's carcass and the only diet he's done himself is extremely retarded... u.d2 lol

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2013, 09:20:49 AM »
A lotta Galeniko haters here with less than 50 posts  :D

For you two dipshits above me, Gal is actually a good guy who spent a lot of time helping people on here. He's also a funny fucker too and well liked on this board by almost every one who trains/competes here. 
....................................says the guy with 5,000 plus posts..stfu loser. unlike you i have a life and i like females. seems like you live on this shit..like chatting with guys much? this site is very suspect . bunch of dudes getting off on each other.wtf

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
....................................says the guy with 5,000 plus posts..stfu loser. unlike you i have a life and i like females. seems like you live on this shit..like chatting with guys much? this site is very suspect . bunch of dudes getting off on each other.wtf

brutal closet homosexuality obvious in the above post
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »

Wow you have a life and like females?? Tell me more, you sound very interesting and unique. You are a special snowflake, don't ever forget that.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2013, 09:44:31 AM »
you are boring, if you want to "own" someone come with something witty and smart.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
I'm getting Elf-ish vibes from this gm douche. Maybe we're all getting trolled.

GM: are you playing possum, boy?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »

A little, but the elves usually can't help themselves. Within 10 posts, they are pimping "human grade igf" (it's the new "legit kigs"). If this guy is an elf troll, he's better than the rest by far.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2013, 10:01:43 AM »
you are boring, if you want to "own" someone come with something witty and smart.
Nasser died I think maybe not.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »
Nasser died I think maybe not.
lol

chiro: yes you are right, my elf meter is going trough the rouf with this boring sad girl

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2013, 10:25:18 AM »

confirmed ;)
T

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2013, 10:57:04 AM »
 8)
$

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2013, 01:25:37 PM »
he needed drugs to look like a natural, pretty much sums everything you need to know about that clown.

lol

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
A lotta Galeniko haters here with less than 50 posts  :D

For you two dipshits above me, Gal is actually a good guy who spent a lot of time helping people on here. He's also a funny fucker too and well liked on this board by almost every one who trains/competes here. 

hate him? fuck i ive been reading his posts and i have to say hes probably one of the better posters ive seen here, if not the online community. the guy knows his shit. if you've been there you know what to look for when someone gives advise. hes the real deal from what ive seen.

im just busting balls, so go fuck yourself. :D

cheers.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2013, 03:20:02 PM »
hate him? fuck i ive been reading his posts and i have to say hes probably one of the better posters ive seen here, if not the online community. the guy knows his shit. if you've been there you know what to look for when someone gives advise. hes the real deal from what ive seen.

im just busting balls, so go fuck yourself. :D

cheers.

Well played  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2013, 03:27:01 PM »
Would you still train when you stop roids ??

I sure has hell won't train for the looks when I stop using, probably won't even lift and just start training for boxing or something like that.

or I would simply train for strenght without giving a shit what I look like but I see absolutely no point in bodybuilding natural

what about you guys

you're not out to lunch at all... i've always found bbing incredibly gay but do agree that without gear it's totally pointless...

i trained for strength for years but now i train for strength/endurance

chess315

« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
   If not wanting to bodybuild look big be really strong I see no rational reason why not to use at least 200mg of test a week and work out 2-3 times other then health or legal reasons imo I think using steroids is the right thing to do the benifts far outweigh the negatives imo not talking gram cycles blah blah

whitewidow

« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2013, 04:42:06 AM »
why not keep training just cycle steroids you don;t have to stay on them all year. I kind of got frustrated doing that going off and shrinking just a bit but it is not very noticable just train harder when you are off and you can always go back on just wait till you get bloodwork and some good gear. I hve always been one of those guys who stays on for 12-14 weeks and goes of for the same amount of time keeps you healthier. always use HCG,post cycle amd I love using DHEA post cyclr along with gasparis anti E/Testosterone booster product.