Author Topic: Millions of Americans losing health coverage due to Obamacare  (Read 15855 times)

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
Re: Millions of Americans losing health coverage due to Obamacare
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2013, 09:48:26 AM »
Clearly not true.  Premiums increase sometimes, but it's not because of the ACA.  Overall premiums should go down, while also insuring millions of people who didn't previously have insurance. 
Plus, if you like your insurance, you can keep it EXACTLY as it is.  I believe the president has been clear on this...I don't understand why you neocon repubes still insist otherwise

this has got to be a troll post, cannot be anything else.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »
The fact that you voted for this clown and me starting this "I told you so" thread exempts you from any possible intelligence you might have had.  Congrats, you not only prove me correct on a daily basis but your part of the problem with this country. Again, why don't you just admit you fucked up when you voted for this? People like you ARE the blame for the current problems. So admit it.

Compared to birthers who claim there is scientific evidence that prayer works, I would think people like myself are far from stupid.  You are really a special kind of stupid aren't you?  All that cranium with no brainium. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2013, 02:57:56 PM »
http://nypost.com/2013/10/29/docs-resisting-obamacare

Time for option fail and straw to eat turd again. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2013, 10:22:15 PM »
Compared to birthers who claim there is scientific evidence that prayer works, I would think people like myself are far from stupid.  You are really a special kind of stupid aren't you?  All that cranium with no brainium. 

More believable than thinking Obama and libs actually tell the truth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2013, 10:35:58 PM »
Admittedly, there have been some horrendous errors so far. Rolling out an untested website sign-up for health coverage is beyond defense. People are losing their healthcare plans after Obama publically stated this would not happen. Obviously, he didn't know what he was talking about. It is very discouraging.

The fact is most people will be largely unaffected by these things. In the end, many folks will have better healthcare coverage. When all things are considered, they may have less out of pocket expenses and more healthcare security.

In my opinion, Obamacare is not the answer to the healthcare crisis, a single payer health insurance like those in other developed countries would better serve the folks in the U.S. However, considering the difficulty we are having accepting the changes Obamacare is bringing, a single payer health insurance plan probably would have resulted in complete anarchy.

Being as how I am on Medicare and purchase a supplemental health insurance plan, Obamacare isn't affecting me yet. I expect that as things start to shake down with the big healthcare providers, there will be changes in supplemental insurance plans as well as Medicare. One thing is certain, change is going to happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2013, 03:30:20 PM »
Admittedly, there have been some horrendous errors so far. Rolling out an untested website sign-up for health coverage is beyond defense. People are losing their healthcare plans after Obama publically stated this would not happen. Obviously, he didn't know what he was talking about. It is very discouraging.

The fact is most people will be largely unaffected by these things. In the end, many folks will have better healthcare coverage. When all things are considered, they may have less out of pocket expenses and more healthcare security.

In my opinion, Obamacare is not the answer to the healthcare crisis, a single payer health insurance like those in other developed countries would better serve the folks in the U.S. However, considering the difficulty we are having accepting the changes Obamacare is bringing, a single payer health insurance plan probably would have resulted in complete anarchy.

Being as how I am on Medicare and purchase a supplemental health insurance plan, Obamacare isn't affecting me yet. I expect that as things start to shake down with the big healthcare providers, there will be changes in supplemental insurance plans as well as Medicare. One thing is certain, change is going to happen.
actually the fact is what you see happening now will be happening to the majority of americans next year when the employer mandate kicks in unless something is done to stop it.

That however would require the dems admitting this was a shit bill and taking steps to correct it which they have shown they are completely unwilling to do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2013, 06:32:08 AM »
More believable than thinking Obama and libs actually tell the truth.

More evidence that you are truly the dumbest person on this board.  Bar none.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2013, 01:47:48 PM »
Oregon's governor publically stated that folks applying for healthcare benefits on the Oregon Health Plan web site should abandon this and send in a hard copy. Oregon has hired an additional 100 employees to handle the applications. Only people who are losing their healthcare coverage or have none and don't otherwise qualify for healthcare coverage, either through Medicare or their employer need apply. This leaves me out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »

Chirp: MN Dropping 170,000 POLICIES (~20% Of Pop?!)
The Martet-ticker ^
Posted on November 2, 2013 9:24:54 PM EDT by SatinDoll

According to Karl Denninger, rumor has it that many health policies are being cancelled in the State of Minnesota - somewhere around 20% of the population, or 170,000 persons, would be affected.

Supposedly it is being mentioned on local radio chat stations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2013, 07:39:20 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:47 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/at-least-35-million-americans-have-now-had-their-health-insurance-policies-canceled-thanks-to-obamacare-2013-11

Now obamacare needs at least 6 million enrollees to be viable to all these people losing coverage.   LOL at the sheer magnitude of the incompetence of Obama

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2013, 10:24:03 AM »
the messiah of those who can't make it in the real world

maybe Sean penn can pay for all the policy increases.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »
This is an absolute disaster.  Heard someone say the other day, when a political opponent is committing suicide, get out of the way.