Author Topic: 9 Generals Fired, 2 Military Leaders Suspended  (Read 561 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
9 Generals Fired, 2 Military Leaders Suspended
« on: October 23, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »
6 hours ago | Politics, US | Posted by Sonya Sandage

Nine commanding Generals have been fired, and two other leaders are on suspension, in a historic military shake up.

In our story from last week, we covered the historic occurrence of two top-ranking nuclear chief’s fired.

Today The Blaze is reporting from their sources for the reasons why the changes are happening.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow
the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told
TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

Read more: http://benswann.com/9-generals-fired-2-military-leaders-suspended/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 9 Generals Fired, 2 Military Leaders Suspended
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 09:05:37 PM »

Nine commanding Generals have been fired, and two other leaders are on suspension, in a historic military shake up.

In our story from last week, we covered the historic occurrence of two top-ranking nuclear chief’s fired.

Today The Blaze is reporting from their sources for the reasons why the changes are happening.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow
the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told
TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

Read more: http://benswann.com/9-generals-fired-2-military-leaders-suspended/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

If you look at the "examples"...they had much more than good reason to get rid of them and it definitely wasn't politically motivated
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »
If you look at the "examples"...they had much more than good reason to get rid of them and it definitely wasn't politically motivated
y9ull forgive me if I literally dont believe a single thing that ever comes out of you.

no offense, but you are quite literally the least credible person on this site. You have been wrong so many times (and right so fucking few) that completely new posters with a zero post count have more credibility by default.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 09:51:33 PM »
y9ull forgive me if I literally dont believe a single thing that ever comes out of you.

no offense, but you are quite literally the least credible person on this site. You have been wrong so many times (and right so fucking few) that completely new posters with a zero post count have more credibility by default.

That's what I wanted to say, but didn't know how!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 12:37:42 AM »
We have one ANONYMOUS source who says "I THINK".  

He's not even claiming they're being fired for reason X or Y.  This dude THINKS it MIGHT be this OR that.

Weak soup here.  If obama is firing his generals for their political beliefs, then by golly, let's head the evidence, and let's all condemn this horrible, despicable practice by obama.  

But no proof, just some anonymous dude who thinks something might be happening?  COME ON, MAN!!!!

I'm not used to this kind of emotionally charged over-reaching from a fine publication such as theBlaze.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 12:40:14 AM »
We have one ANONYMOUS source who says "I THINK".  

He's not even claiming they're being fired for reason X or Y.  This dude THINKS it MIGHT be this OR that.

Weak soup here.  If obama is firing his generals for their political beliefs, then by golly, let's head the evidence, and let's all condemn this horrible, despicable practice by obama.  

But no proof, just some anonymous dude who thinks something might be happening?  COME ON, MAN!!!!

I'm not used to this kind of emotionally charged over-reaching from a fine publication such as theBlaze.

I would give my left nut to have '240' circa 2007 back...  :'(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 12:44:32 AM »

Hey! Vince benched 395 natural and now has to hobble around like a 95 year old man with bad joints as a result! Show some damn respect to this iron warrior!!!  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 05:08:27 AM »

it's a bit scary imo, in the aftermath of backing down a notch with Syria, Iran and Russia.  A step I think could be a good step if we play it right but I'm sure there are influences that think it's a bad bad thing, so the need for them to push a change...  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 05:21:21 AM »
What's scary? U think there aren't 10 guys just as qualified waiting in line who can't step into these roles? Some of the replacements might actually do a better job if given the chance.

U think Petraeus was a "great" general? Of course not. He was just the best politician.
I didn't say anything like that.  I wasn't even thinking along that line.  But thanks lol... ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 05:58:38 AM »

Well, the first General decided to knock up a soldier that wasn't his wife.....do your research, pimp player
A