Author Topic: Shredded Cheese  (Read 3050 times)

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
Shredded Cheese
« on: October 23, 2013, 07:22:27 PM »
Is it possible to drop fat by eating shredded cheddar cheese in the morning with eggs, once per day? Or should cheese not be included in the diet at all when trying to shred?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Shredded Cheese
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 07:25:02 PM »
as long as it is in moderation and the calories are accounted for then there isn't an issue IMO...

cheese is very calorie dense but in small amounts or on occasion it's awesome...

i personally pig out on brie from time to time (soft cheeses are far lower call than hard cheeses for the most part)

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 07:45:25 PM »
Okay thanks. Now what about butter?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 07:50:25 PM »
Okay thanks. Now what about butter?

same deal for most fat sources... i eat olive oil, coconut oil, lard and butter as my primary fat sources on an alternating basis in reasonable quantities

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 07:58:08 PM »
same deal for most fat sources... i eat olive oil, coconut oil, lard and butter as my primary fat sources on an alternating basis in reasonable quantities

What about nuts?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 08:26:22 PM »

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:14:43 PM »
Cool! Thanks for the help!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »
Is it possible to drop fat by eating shredded cheddar cheese in the morning with eggs, once per day? Or should cheese not be included in the diet at all when trying to shred?

Why is the cheese shredded? Ever heard of block cheese? Same thing only costs less per pound. The best cheeses are not available pre-shredded anyway. Buy a cheese grater and shred your own if you must have it shredded.

The answer to your question relates to how much cheese and eggs you eat in the morning and what you eat the rest of the day. The formula for losing weight is really very simple, eat less calories than you expend.

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 12:52:33 PM »
Why is the cheese shredded? Ever heard of block cheese? Same thing only costs less per pound. The best cheeses are not available pre-shredded anyway. Buy a cheese grater and shred your own if you must have it shredded.

The answer to your question relates to how much cheese and eggs you eat in the morning and what you eat the rest of the day. The formula for losing weight is really very simple, eat less calories than you expend.

The formula for taking in less calories than you expend is true. I average about 3 to for 4 medium size meals a day. Would 5 or 6 smaller meals be best for me while trying to shed weight?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 01:15:19 PM »
The formula for taking in less calories than you expend is true. I average about 3 to for 4 medium size meals a day. Would 5 or 6 smaller meals be best for me while trying to shed weight?

never found that it made a difference for me... these days i eat 2 main meals and a small lunch

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »

Why anyone would buy shredded cheese is beyond me.  Once the package is opened, it goes moldy within days (massive surface area) and costs 3X as much.  Plus, it's usually the Kraft crap which is the bottom of the barrel as far as cheese goes.  Takes 2 minutes to shred your own.
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 04:49:47 PM »
Why anyone would buy shredded cheese is beyond me.  Once the package is opened, it goes moldy within days (massive surface area) and costs 3X as much.  Plus, it's usually the Kraft crap which is the bottom of the barrel as far as cheese goes.  Takes 2 minutes to shred your own.

totally agree

hard cheeses have few redeeming qualities

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »

Sometimes we get lazy.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 05:27:56 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »

fixed

Drunks should not grate their own cheese because they might grate their fingers by accident.  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 05:31:18 PM »
Drunks should not grate their own cheese because they might grate their fingers by accident.  ;D

guilty  :-\ :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »

guilty  :-\ :-\

Yes. If you've had 30 oz. of Vodka already, don't be grating any cheese tonight.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 05:56:48 PM »
Yes. If you've had 30 oz. of Vodka already, don't be grating any cheese tonight.

word

on water for the next 60 mins then sleep

sweet sleep

bigboithetank

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 09:19:37 AM »
Haha, this is all very useful info. ;D