Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?  (Read 14816 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 06:06:06 AM »
X1000

I agree with everything you just said. Online dating is casual and just for fun. Its good when your a student and dont really got the time to pick up girls.
Then you take the time. What do you think people did before online dating?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 06:21:19 AM »
well, speaking from personal experience, yes.

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

easy sex? online is great.... relationships ? online is not so great.

Kai doesn't believe this siht^^^

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 06:22:49 AM »
x

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 06:30:36 AM »
Lol

He has a job. Most people would rather sit at home play games and collect an Obama check.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 06:46:40 AM »
Good question.....

The really hot ones are basically looking for $$$$$$$ ... just read their profiles .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:36 AM »
Online dating is a fantasy. It is easy to bang 10 or even 20 females a day when it isn't real.

So you've done on line dating?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:50 AM »
Then you take the time. What do you think people did before online dating?

Yes, but just a small portion of what I could... I have to focus on work 99% of the time.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 07:58:48 AM »

So you've done on line cruising for cock?
I believe this is what he means

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 08:13:33 AM »
It's much easier to pick up chicks when you are 20-25. You can go to a college library and find hotties. Once you hit about 30 then you have to deal with other guy's kids, chicks wanting everything free and all that.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »
X1000

I agree with everything you just said. Online dating is casual and just for fun. Its good when your a student and dont really got the time to pick up girls.

Dude if you're a student and you need to resort to online dating, you must a desperate case.  Colleges are FILLED w girls.... and they are still young & naive  ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 09:28:51 AM »
Dude if you're a student and you need to resort to online dating, you must a desperate case.  Colleges are FILLED w girls.... and they are still young & naive  ;D

Dude, its different in America and this is on a much higher level. Wer actually at school to do work, not socialize....

Why the hell am I listening to a "proud Virgin" anyway... Thats gotta be the most selowning name in Getbig history ffs.... ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »
I can't tell you how many look good in their profile pic and we chat and shit then eventually they send me a recent pic and I'm like  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 09:57:54 AM »
we just want to be loved.

and blown.  definitely wanna get blown too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 09:59:52 AM »
I can't tell you how many look good in their profile pic and we chat and shit then eventually they send me a recent pic and I'm like  :-X

true.  it's like every single girl in america has gained 15 pounds this year.  "Here's a pic from last year, when I was ten times hotter and way skinnier..."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
hot classy women are NOT on a dating site

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »
The hottest women are generally not there, but there are a lot of hot women there. For banging or for relationships.

Girls seem to have no quarrels with dating online though. It's just that the hottest are either too dumb - or find no time or reason to be there..

I predict in the future online dating will grow tremendously.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 11:58:35 AM »
The hottest women are generally not there, but there are a lot of hot women there. For banging or for relationships.

Girls seem to have no quarrels with dating online though. It's just that the hottest are either too dumb - or find no time or reason to be there..

I predict in the future online dating will grow tremendously.

It's like 50/50 with chicks online. The better ones just have even more issues.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 12:23:50 PM »
And to comment on the importance of abs... Women on these sites tend to cry a lot about shallow guys showing their abs in pictures but in real life, at least in my experience, they're almost mesmerized by them. The last woman, as previously mentioned in this post, had her hand inside my t-shirt all the time - even when we were out in public. She was kind of crazy though, literally not figuratively.  :-\

Guys with visible defined abs and muscular are not common. Average to ugly chicks will rarely get to fuck a guy with abs except maybe back in high school. It's like a guy fucking a petite girl with a tiny waist, d cup boobs, round ass and long legs. Less that 1% of people have these types of bodies. So when it happens, it's like wow to the girl, extra wow factor if have bigger than average dick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 03:03:37 PM »
X1000

I agree with everything you just said. Online dating is casual and just for fun. Its good when your a student and dont really got have the time to pick up girls.

-Fixed because you implied you were a student and I assumed you didn't mean elementary school.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »
well, speaking from personal experience, yes.

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

easy sex? online is great.... relationships ? online is not so great.

What you have said is spot on. Especially with the girls profiles it seems all they get is rude messages and they get sick of it. The problem however, with being good looking and a bodybuilder, is every online date i've been on they have been very intimidated and insecure. They are not used to seeing or going out with someone in the top 1% (no ego just facts). It kills it.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2013, 04:00:55 PM »
When we're talking about online dating I'm assuming Plenty of Fish right?

Well I've used it on and off and got no luck at all. I'm a reasonably good looking guy, good build, polite, well mannered, etc etc and I can't even get a single reply on these sites let alone a date. I write nice things, compliments, etc but nothing. It's pointless. Mind you it has been very slim pickings recently - seems like no girls are biting because it's that time of the year and they don't want to have to buy guys a present at Christmas.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »

Well I've used it on and off and got no luck at all. I'm a reasonably good looking guy, good build, polite, well mannered, etc etc and I can't even get a single reply on these sites let alone a date. I write nice things, compliments, etc but nothing. It's pointless. Mind you it has been very slim pickings recently - seems like no girls are biting because it's that time of the year and they don't want to have to buy guys a present at Christmas.

I actually said a fun joke about the heading of one girls profile on POF and the she changed it! and she was one of the hotter ones. Insecure as

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 04:08:40 PM »

i've seen that a lot

i think the decent looking ones just use it as another way to get attention, the fat ones are using it for dates/hookups

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »

One would think it's the other way around. Due to it being the fall-winter season, many people are lonely, so might see an upswing in women looking for some quality time---some one to go to the adult Halloween parties, some one to take to Thanksgiving, and holiday parties...and then X-mas or New Years...
I believe it is during this time that people are the most depressed because many people don't have some body to call their own....

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
i've seen that a lot

i think the decent looking ones just use it as another way to get attention, the fat ones are using it for dates/hookups

E

True.

The decent looking ones are attention whores no doubt - you can tell by their "don't fuck with me" attitude and general bitterness which is designed to put off even the bravest of approaches.

The ugly ones definitely use it for dates and general friends-with-benefits action but I've got standards and ain't touching them with a barge pole.