Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?  (Read 14835 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 04:16:05 PM »
well, speaking from personal experience, yes.

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

easy sex? online is great.... relationships ? online is not so great.
Meltdown.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 04:17:12 PM »
One would think it's the other way around. Due to it being the fall-winter season, many people are lonely, so might see an upswing in women looking for some quality time---some one to go to the adult Halloween parties, some one to take to Thanksgiving, and holiday parties...and then X-mas or New Years...
I believe it is during this time that people are the most depressed because many people don't have some body to call their own....

Yeah, it's a good theory but I've found that the choice in my general area is very thin on the ground. So far at least. I even saw one girl's profile header caption recently that said something along the lines of "Does anybody want a girlfriend before xmas?".

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
I'm on one of the sites. Never go on it unless a girl sends me a message and usually don't respond. Online is for when it's a Tuesday night and you're bored, want to game but the clubs aren't running. Online should never be a primary source of prospects.

The last few girls I've gone out with from online were fucking nuts. Lots of very professional girls go online because they have no time to do anything else, or they have kids.

Online is a totally different game. Plenty of info on the net on how to set up a profile so you get results.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »

i'm not a super hot dude... but i'm a tall, handsome white male with blue eyes, muscles/abs, I 'have my shit together' (no 'roommates', own my cars, take care of my responsibilities, nice furniture, big tv, ect...), i'm not a drunk or a drug addict, I'm respectfull, I open doors, I say please and thank you, I listen more than I talk, I pay for dinner, I text 'good morning' and 'good night' to every girl i'm seeing (which could be 12+ at one time)... and most off all, i'm not full of myself and think i'm gods gift to women (which by looking at my pics, is what they're expecting me to be like).... just be a normal person and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've written profiles for female clients, and read their responses... most guys are complete fucking idiots. they think it's cool to be an asshole to women, then they get bitter when they #1 don't get any responses, and #2 get 1 or two responses from a girl but fuck it up by being a dick.

I swear, most of these guys have to either have turret's syndrome or some learning disability, or are former meth addicts with anger/impulse control issues.

if you're a bodybuilder, you probably have a decent physique compared to 99% of the male population, so all that's left is to be fucking polite... but don't be a pushover or needy. I work a lot and have to fit these girls into my schedule, surprisingly it works better that way.... maybe shows i'm in demand by others and shows I have a higher value or some Darwinian shit... hot girls usually don't get turned down, so when you say 'sorry, I can't tonight... how's tomorrow?' they either think "oh, he has his shit together and is responsible" or they think "fuck this, i'm not gonna wait for any man".... that's not the kinda woman i'd want anyways.

it's fun for a while, sorta, and easy... but it's nothing like meeting somebody 'organically'... you know, face to face and having a relationship develop 'normally'. online dating is like buying a car... you look at the pics online, read the stats, think it over, ect... and you pretty much decide whether or not you want it (the girl) before you even meet her. she could be super hot and into you, but when you meet, you realize you're REALLY not into her... but she's hot, and she's a trophy (like driving an Audi... seems nice at first, status symbol and all that... but you realize the 'juice ain't worth the squeeze'.)...

Great post!

I think just like you about these things.

8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 04:26:00 PM »
Grect post page 1 by ESFitness

BDB goes in raw on 10s and 9s if he's feeling generous.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »
Online or in real life....it s all about knowing the person you want to build stuff with. Your ability to talk and find out the bullshits as fast as possible and confront the person about them is all that matter.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
Dude, its different in America and this is on a much higher level. Wer actually at school to do work, not socialize....

Why the hell am I listening to a "proud Virgin" anyway... Thats gotta be the most selowning name in Getbig history ffs.... ::)

Are you or are you not at a place where you're surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands, of girls around your age? 

If so, then i don't know what to tell you except for make the most of it.... you never get another opportunity like this, where all of the people around you are about the same age, with the same "occupation", probably studying similar things, etc. 

If not, all I gotta say is Damn you're missing out ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 07:42:16 PM »
Apparently, from what you write in your post, you date women several generations younger than yourself. Are you afraid of women your own age?

To coin a phrase, you seem a bit butt hurt by my comments. Why is this?
ive dated/hooked up with women ranging from 8 years my junior to 20 years my senior, from the dirtiest of whores to educated professionals, so nice try gramps.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 07:47:21 PM »
ive dated/hooked up with women ranging from 8 years my junior to 20 years my senior, from the dirtiest of whores to educated professionals, so nice try gramps.

It is all about the quality. Prime is a bit of a weird dude.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2013, 07:51:09 PM »
It is all about the quality. Prime is a bit of a weird dude.
agreed. Some of those women im really not proud of. The 45 year old woman was a neighbor I hooked up with while drunk as fuck on a bet with my roommate. Not a good idea.

I also wound up hooking up with my nurse at my doctors office.... pretty proud of that one. (Not because she was super hot, as she was just a little above average... just proud because I managed to bang my nurse ;D)

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2013, 12:31:26 AM »
I like to smoke crack and creep on older women on facebook. I've fucked at least 12 40+ milfs. Raw doggin it high as fuck.

Yeehhhaw! And the 40+ MI:LFS love having their rectums crammed n sucked RAW!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2013, 03:51:27 AM »
You better go offline.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2013, 04:06:52 AM »
-Fixed because you implied you were a student and I assumed you didn't mean elementary school.

Oooh, nice catch, old man. You sure showed me on that one..................... ...... ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2013, 04:14:06 AM »
Online is great if you see it for what it is - a huge sniffy sniffy hookup circle jerk. The positive is that there are some crazy chicks with a good heart and body which are drifting along the turds in these muddy online sewers.
Real life is way better but online is a nice filler.

Best site seems to be POF - other ones, here in Austria, are full of fugly and judge"mental" hippos.  :D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »
Are you or are you not at a place where you're surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands, of girls around your age? 

If so, then i don't know what to tell you except for make the most of it.... you never get another opportunity like this, where all of the people around you are about the same age, with the same "occupation", probably studying similar things, etc. 

If not, all I gotta say is Damn you're missing out ;D

Well Im a little bit older than most of the students, because I started out a bit late at the age of 26... Most begun in their early 20`s. But I tell you, school is really not the place to pick up girls, not for me at least. I am 100 % business orientated, and I only stay focused on learning and work as much as possible, in order to fulfill success in the future. Theres no time for girls when Im out, so therefor, online dating is a great tool to keep some options open. Its easy to use and dont require much effort.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2013, 05:09:42 AM »
No need for online dating when they are easy to find irl. Just blow a load in their face and they will always be back for more love  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2013, 06:18:11 AM »
Problem with most dating sites is 99% of the chicks are using a headshot only photo, and old photo, or a fake photo.

you meet up anticipating the #1 photo, you end up meeting #2, but say fuck it maybe you could just get a bit of picture #3 from here, yet  after a dozen drinks with her you end up in the situation like picture #4, all the while coming on here and bragging you shagged picture #1

Guess its all in how the numbers add up, and by numbers I really mean lbs/kg

"

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2013, 07:03:38 AM »
[quote autr=True link=topic=502722.msg7103684#msg7103684 date=1382699879]
Well Im a little bit older than most of the students, because I started out a bit late at the age of 26... Most begun in their early 20`s. But I tell you, school is really not the place to pick up girls, not for me at least. I am 100 % business orientated, and I only stay focused on learning and work as much as possible, in order to fulfill success in the future. Theres no time for girls when Im out, so therefor, online dating is a great tool to keep some options open. Its easy to use and dont require much effort.
[/quote]

*walks up to cute girl*
"Hey, are you ready for this upcoming exam?  Yeah, me neither.... maybe you wanna meet at the library and study? "

That's all it takes in college. Plus this way, you can get some studying done while getting to know the girl.  But idk... sounds like you're pretty set on doing it through online dating for some reason ???

Also the age

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »
Leftovers.......thats what lives on dating sites.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
Leftovers.......thats what lives on dating sites.

Ha Ha.......SO true.

I did that POF shit for about six months back in 09 before I met my chick. Just moved out to AZ and didn't know anyone, so I figured why not have sex.

Fast Forward to present day and a newly single friend is doing the POF thing and showing me all the "Hot girls" on the site,and God Damn if they aren't the SAME fucking chicks from four years ago...same pictures, same bullshit profiles..LOLOLOL.  People trapped in dating prison.  I laugh but it was actually depressing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2013, 09:25:54 AM »
Ha Ha.......SO true.

I did that POF shit for about six months back in 09 before I met my chick. Just moved out to AZ and didn't know anyone, so I figured why not have sex.

Fast Forward to present day and a newly single friend is doing the POF thing and showing me all the "Hot girls" on the site,and God Damn if they aren't the SAME fucking chicks from four years ago...same pictures, same bullshit profiles..LOLOLOL.  People trapped in dating prison.  I laugh but it was actually depressing

they can either have hundreds of guys hitting on them every day online

or get ignored when they go out

they get addicted to living in the illusion that they are something special

they are doomed
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2013, 10:37:28 AM »
Oooh, nice catch, old man. You sure showed me on that one..................... ...... ::)

-Figured you'd want to know. I always appreciate it when someone catches my mistakes.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »
Ha Ha.......SO true.

I once responded to an ad and went on a date......it was over as quickly as this response.  :-X