Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?  (Read 15000 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls on online dating?
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2013, 05:58:15 PM »
Kookiest one I ever met was a woman who confessed to me within 10 minutes of meeting that her doctor in the UK diagnosed her with a brain tumor and gave her only a few months to live, but that was more than six months ago so she shouldn't even really still be alive at all.

Sadly, she had to get up early for work the next day or something so I didn't get any.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2013, 08:55:37 PM »
Leftovers.......thats what lives on dating sites.

True, and "over-selective" women as well, waiting for that spoiled prince in a Lamborghini with a 10" dick.

chess315

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2013, 09:10:59 PM »
online dating no but online messaging them to come party drink have sex sometimes out of 10 i guess 3-4 could be considered hot :D much easier if you have the help of bi lesbine girl or girls :D

chess315

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2013, 09:16:57 PM »
money matters but not as in have a lamborghini that gets you gold diggers you want to get girls that actually want to spend time kick it have fun so a decent amount of money give you freedom which that you do need.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2013, 06:40:59 AM »
Good looking women don't need help getting attention from guys, they can't keep them off them in real life.
l

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »
Good looking women don't need help getting attention from guys, they can't keep them off them in real life.

When I was a kid I moved in with a chick in Belgium who was outrageous looking.  If not 10/10 then damn close.  She was a complete pain in the ass and it was the only time in my life I ever just left a woman.  As in: left flat. 

Looks mean shit.  Unless there's something really objectionable going on then good enough is good enough.  Personality is where it's at.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2013, 08:06:57 AM »

There are plenty of hot girls on dating sites. They probably just there for more attention though, so I wont really bother too much... ::)

Go after the average looking ones, at least they are easy getting in the zack... ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »
When I was a kid I moved in with a chick in Belgium who was outrageous looking.  If not 10/10 then damn close.  She was a complete pain in the ass and it was the only time in my life I ever just left a woman.  As in: left flat. 

Looks mean shit.  Unless there's something really objectionable going on then good enough is good enough.  Personality is where it's at.
Agreed. In my experience the best looking women are usually headcases.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2013, 08:14:47 AM »

Agree 100 %.

As Ive grown older I am even more focused on the personality rather than good looks... Most good looking girls are playing hard to get, and as far as online dating goes, dont even bother sending a pretty girl a message, because they'll only respond 1 out of 10 times... ::)

In any case, Id much rather be with a funny, intelligent, and down to earth chick than a spoiled, selfish, "princess"...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2013, 08:23:21 AM »
Agreed. In my experience the best looking women are usually headcases.

I was just a young pussy struck man and she knew it.  Not sufficiently, as it turned out.  

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2013, 08:29:39 AM »

you couldn't get hard with her? weren't attracted to her?

l

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »
Agree 100 %.

As Ive grown older I am even more focused on the personality rather than good looks... Most good looking girls are playing hard to get, and as far as online dating goes, dont even bother sending a pretty girl a message, because they'll only respond 1 out of 10 times... ::)

In any case, Id much rather be with a funny, intelligent, and down to earth chick than a spoiled, selfish, "princess"...

But looks are what represents the girl's genetic quality, and since the only reason to really associate with women is for sex that means that looks are the most important part.

Also those girls are not playing hard to get, they are hard to get... an actually attractive in shape girl will have a lot of men approaching her that she will choose the ones with the most elite looks, money and status.

If your only getting 1 in 10 responses back, you need to improve your looks in your profile pictures, but even then responses or messages will usually go nowhere.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »

A 10/10 is an elite level most attractive girl in the world, let's be reasonable and say she was a 7/10 which is above average or good looking to most people, but nothing amazing... your saying you got her and then left because of her personality?

Sounds a lot like bullshit, as science and common sense proves that looks, money and status is more important the personality, and for a women the only thing that really matters is her looks, and that she's not annoying either.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »
But looks are what represents the girl's genetic quality, and since the only reason to really associate with women is for sex that means that looks are the most important part.

Also those girls are not playing hard to get, they are hard to get... an actually attractive in shape girl will have a lot of men approaching her that she will choose the ones with the most elite looks, money and status.

If your only getting 1 in 10 responses back, you need to improve your looks in your profile pictures, but even then responses or messages will usually go nowhere.
::)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2013, 09:15:25 AM »
Would rather be with a 5 who puts out ..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »
"Becker's Hospital Review" reported that neurosurgeons enjoyed an annual average salary of $767,627 in 2010.

Make a dating profile and indicate that you're a neurosurgeon (brain surgeon). If youre at least a 5 on a scale of 1-10, your inbox will be full of messages. Especially if you're in your 40's, the women in their 40s will be pounding at your door (and probably 30s)

Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2013, 09:18:53 AM »

especially on gear

where she gets bumped to a 7 because of the hormones  8)
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
"Becker's Hospital Review" reported that neurosurgeons enjoyed an annual average salary of $767,627 in 2010.

Make a dating profile and indicate that you're a neurosurgeon (brain surgeon). If youre at least a 5 on a scale of 1-10, your inbox will be full of messages. Especially if you're in your 40's, the women in their 40s will be pounding at your door (and probably 30s)

ah..I see mr "money is EVERYTHING" has joined the conversation  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2013, 09:34:34 AM »
I was just a young pussy struck man and she knew it.  Not sufficiently, as it turned out.  
Yea but got to draw the line, I went to restaurant once this girl she ordered chicken and eat the bones and all true story. I am like is this Lorenna Bobbit? Dropped her of and said goodbye.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2013, 09:39:59 AM »
I secretly believe that by the time a woman gets to really know me she won't love me.  It may sound like this comes from low self esteem, but I think I've arrived at this belief by finding the women I've lived with progressively harder to tolerate the more I see who they are. 

They weren't necessary bad people but a time comes when you know that whatever love was supposed to arrive is never going to.  So it ends and you feel bad that you don't feel worse about it and you miss what you never had.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »

Already said, if you have money you can find single mom's looking for beta providers on those websites.

But who cares, the majority of women over 30 years old are disgusting anyway, it's about banging hot girls at the minimum age of consent where you live up to about 21 or so years old.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2013, 09:46:53 AM »
ah..I see mr "money is EVERYTHING" has joined the conversation  :D

Is it everything? No. But its a big factor. You can take 2 equally good looking guys with similar personalities. One guy makes 500K a year, the one makes 50K a year. Who do you think the woman will go for?

From an evolutionary perspective, they would take the 500K man a year.

Obviously, if you date trashy women, then it wont matter how much you make. But for many professional, highly educated women, salary/occupation is a big thing. There are exceptions to the rule, of course.

But keep telling yourself it doesnt matter if it makes you sleep better at night. Hey, man, whatever keeps you going, ya know.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2013, 09:47:52 AM »
Already said, if you have money you can find single mom's looking for beta providers on those websites.

But who cares, the majority of women over 30 years old are disgusting anyway, it's about banging hot girls at the minimum age of consent where you live up to about 21 or so years old.

Its not even just single moms. Go to any big city (Los angeles, NYC) women in their 20s also like a guy with money.

The 18 year olds dont give a damn because they are too dumb to realize.
X

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2013, 10:11:40 AM »

Yes you do have som valid points. Its survival of the fittest, and appearance play a big part in that essence. My look is good, Im getting told Im handsome a lot (I dont really think that much of myself, myself), but that doesnt matter too much when there are way hotter guys out there.

But like I said, I really wouldnt go for a hotter chick JUST because she is hotter... Id might wanna fuck her, but thats it. I have no plans getting into a relationship with a shallow, dumb slut. Im looking for the real deal regardless of appearance. Then again, I wouldnt take anything either just to make that clear... I have to be some what attracted to the person Im getting involved with.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »

See, you got the right idea.