Author Topic: Guess the race.  (Read 1814 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Guess the race.
« on: October 24, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
The Kansas City Chiefs are winning over fans at an alarming rate, running their record to 7-0 after winning a mere two games last season. They no doubt have a waitstaff at an area restaurant pulling extra hard for them now.

Tamba Hali, who is off to a great start along with the rest of the defense, took out some of his friends, family and teammates for a postgame celebration dinner Sunday night after beating the Houston Texans. They ran up a big bill — and then Hali tacked on an insane gratuity on top of it, according to KCTV 5.

The party of 15 ate $1,530.40 worth of food (not counting the "added gratuity") at the meat-eaters' Nirvana known as Fogo de Chao, and with 19.4 percent gratuity added for the oversized group, the bill came to $1,827.09. But Hali went over the top, adding an extra grand on top of that.

It was an extremely generous tip, and in the industry it's known as "double gratting," tipping on top of an added tip for a large party. Naturally, the waitstaff was tickled.

"It made our day. Hands down, it made our day," server Joshua Roan said. "The staff was over the top. He was the last guest in the building. There was a lot of shouting and hollering after he left. We had to wait until he left. We had to keep it professional."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Guess the race.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
Cool story. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 06:03:54 PM »
Cool story. 
Obviously too many racists here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 06:11:54 PM »
Dude makes 700k.

A game.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 06:35:13 PM »
Chiefs have been my team since I was a kid. They always had class even the last 20 years that they sucked. I finally have something to cheer about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 06:39:38 PM »
Dude makes 700k.

A game.

Doesn't mean he has to give it away.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 07:06:56 PM »
Ive eaten there.

amazing place... they literally just walk around bringing you prime cuts of steak on skewers.

I was so full leaving I thought I was going to explode. . Nothing but pure beef.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
Ive eaten there.

amazing place... they literally just walk around bringing you prime cuts of steak on skewers.

I was so full leaving I thought I was going to explode. . Nothing but pure beef.

Sounds like the judges rooms at the Olympia.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 09:20:34 PM »
It is interesting that the 49ers QB isn't doing much this year and KC's QB just keeps winning. If KC can get home field advantage in the playoffs, they'll probably make it to the Superbowl. Almost impossible for the visiting team to win at their stadium...

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 11:44:27 PM »
Point of order; does it count as a 'Guess The Race' thread if you include a pic of the actual race first thing?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 01:31:57 AM »
Point of order; does it count as a 'Guess The Race' thread if you include a pic of the actual race first thing?

;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 04:07:18 AM »
It is interesting that the 49ers QB isn't doing much this year and KC's QB just keeps winning. If KC can get home field advantage in the playoffs, they'll probably make it to the Superbowl. Almost impossible for the visiting team to win at their stadium...

Nobody beating the Chiefs at home used to be the case up to a few years ago. But I think they have that magic back again. Me and my wife went to Arrowhead before and in the pouring rain it was still louder than any dome game for the Colts I have been to. Incredible fans in KC. They do have to play Denver twice. They need to win one of them for a chance at home field advantage.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 04:15:21 AM »
Strong tan on that fella - maybe too close to the barbeque for too long...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 05:41:02 AM »
Nobody beating the Chiefs at home used to be the case up to a few years ago. But I think they have that magic back again. Me and my wife went to Arrowhead before and in the pouring rain it was still louder than any dome game for the Colts I have been to. Incredible fans in KC. They do have to play Denver twice. They need to win one of them for a chance at home field advantage.
I think we (seahawks) stole your home field mojo.  ;D

Aint no team beating us at home.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 06:47:20 AM »
The Kansas City Chiefs are winning over fans at an alarming rate, running their record to 7-0 after winning a mere two games last season. They no doubt have a waitstaff at an area restaurant pulling extra hard for them now.

Tamba Hali, who is off to a great start along with the rest of the defense, took out some of his friends, family and teammates for a postgame celebration dinner Sunday night after beating the Houston Texans. They ran up a big bill — and then Hali tacked on an insane gratuity on top of it, according to KCTV 5.

The party of 15 ate $1,530.40 worth of food (not counting the "added gratuity") at the meat-eaters' Nirvana known as Fogo de Chao, and with 19.4 percent gratuity added for the oversized group, the bill came to $1,827.09. But Hali went over the top, adding an extra grand on top of that.

It was an extremely generous tip, and in the industry it's known as "double gratting," tipping on top of an added tip for a large party. Naturally, the waitstaff was tickled.

"It made our day. Hands down, it made our day," server Joshua Roan said. "The staff was over the top. He was the last guest in the building. There was a lot of shouting and hollering after he left. We had to wait until he left. We had to keep it professional."

THATS THE PENN STATE WAY......WE ARE

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 07:21:10 AM »
Fake setup story.  Do you honestly think the waiter would advertise this knowing they now have to claim it as income and pay taxes on it?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 09:37:37 AM »
Doesn't mean he has to give it away.

He didn't give it away, that's what you do to beggars on the street.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 09:55:08 AM »

Yes...And after seeing what the Colts did to Denver, Denver may not be as good as many think...