Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 115679 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »
No and no.

everybody in this thread is just talking out of their ass. guys who havent even used fucking hgh talking about genetics. tell me about your gear history stud?

Unless someone comes to you, tells you exactly what they are doing and how long they have been doing it....you can only simply guess. All variables must be equal to come to a hypothesis and I can assure you boston is not on an IFBB stack. nowhere close....he's not on pharm grade HGH. the pros are on 15 plus.

guy is insecure and likes to exaggerate about his doses to sound hardcore. 13 grams of gear and would still get carded for alchohol...HAHA ;D

y0ou want to see a guy on 13 grams of gear...trey brewer at 21. and I doubt it was 13...and he looked 40
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2013, 05:53:51 PM »
If he said he's pinning 60cc a week, how much of that is synthol? (Serious question as he is big on the synthol pre contest)
I will try to look it back up. I thought it was 60cc steroids and 80cc's of synthol a week. I don't know much about synthol, is that doable?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
I will try to look it back up. I thought it was 60cc steroids and 80cc's of synthol a week. I don't know much about synthol, is that doable?
well 60cc steroids is bit vague, could be 50mg per ml eq or could be 300mg er ml tren e.lol.

synthol no idea
n

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »
well 60cc steroids is bit vague, could be 50mg per ml eq or could be 300mg er ml tren e.lol.

synthol no idea
True, but doesn't some of the shit these guys take today are supposed to be dosed at 250-400mg a cc?? Maybe some 50mg and some 400 who knows.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2013, 06:04:26 PM »
everybody in this thread is just talking out of their ass. guys who havent even used fucking hgh talking about genetics. tell me about your gear history stud?

Unless someone comes to you, tells you exactly what they are doing and how long they have been doing it....you can only simply guess. All variables must be equal to come to a hypothesis and I can assure you boston is not on an IFBB stack. nowhere close....he's not on pharm grade HGH. the pros are on 15 plus.

guy is insecure and likes to exaggerate about his doses to sound hardcore. 13 grams of gear and would still get carded for alchohol...HAHA ;D

y0ou want to see a guy on 13 grams of gear...trey brewer at 21. and I doubt it was 13...and he looked 40

Hold on my friend, I was responding on the bold part (genetics and pro status), not his gear claim.
I find it hard to believe that he's on 13 grams, but I can't speak out of personal experience (less than a gram here).

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »
the video is on realworldmuscle.co  This Kid is really nuts.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »
one thing is for sure... bostin loyd should be on getbig... dude belongs here

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2013, 07:27:53 PM »
one thing is for sure... bostin loyd should be on getbig... dude belongs here
No he dose not. He belongs on professional muscle, because all he is doing is trying to make money off of people and this BS.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
No he dose not. He belongs on professional muscle, because all he is doing is trying to make money off of people and this BS.

the guy's a but

he'd fit right in

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »

the guy's a but

he'd fit right in
The thing I like most about this website, is hardly no one is trying to sell u anything on here. Most BB boards they are pushing cloths, sups, their training services, etc.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: October 29, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »
the guy is not on 13 grams of REAL gear. You ever seen what someones face looks like on 2 grams of tren? skin is like leather..masculine...rug ged...AGED.

bingo.

this guy knows what's up.

tren ages your face the whole time your on. when you come off your face softens considerably.

that being said, the bodies skin itself and look takes on a quality w higher tren usage the is unmistakable. look to photos of ronnie rockel and Dorian Yates for two great examples. both their faces, skin and overall quality of physique shows an affinity for higher tren usage that Bostins just does not.

what he's on is anyone's guess. imo he's not on more than 1400mg a week of tren ace. if your thinking 1400mg is a shitload of tren it's pretty much standard care at this level and a drop in the bucket to his purported claim of 10+g. he just doesn't have the look of a high mg tren user, much less at 10+g a week guy.

btw. the skin that flintstones is talking about starts around 300mg/wk and increases w length of time on and dosage administered. oddly enough you can run high tren for months on end, and in just a couple weeks of being off leaves your face looking baby soft.

nice catch flintstones.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #286 on: October 29, 2013, 08:03:06 PM »
bingo.

tren ages your face the whole time your on. when you come off your face softens considerably.

that being said, the bodies skin itself and look takes on a quality w higher tren usage the is unmistakable. look to photos of ronnie rockel and Dorian Yates for two great examples. both their faces, skin and overall quality of physique shows an affinity for higher tren usage that Bostins just does not.

what he's on is anyone's guess. imo he's not on more than 1400mg a week of tren ace. if your thinking 1400mg is a shitload of tren it's pretty much standard care at this level and a drop in the bucket to his purported claim of 10+g. he just doesn't have the look of a high mg tren user, much less at 10+g a week guy.

btw. the skin that flintstones is talking about starts around 300mg/wk and increases w length of time on and dosage administered. oddly enough you can run high tren for months on end, and in just a couple weeks of being off leaves your face looking baby soft.

nice catch flintstones.

not everybody gets that look... just using well known pro's as examples, look at kai and jay cutler and even flex wheeler... you think they're not using a gram of tren a week?

levrone had that look and he supposedly never used tren, but did supposedly did like anadrol.... not everybody is gonna look like ronny rockel or ruhl, or pavol or dexter.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #287 on: October 29, 2013, 08:04:36 PM »

tell us about yours there as well, big shooter..... all 15months of it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »
bingo.

nice catch flintstones.

So it affects white bbers only?? Seems that way Dennis, Ruhl, Kuclo, the late Luke wood. Guess Cutler dodged that look
U really don't see it happen too much on black bbers I dunno know

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2013, 08:11:07 PM »
the guy is not on 13 grams of REAL gear. You ever seen what someones face looks like on 2 grams of tren? skin is like leather..masculine...rug ged...AGED. the guy looks like a teenager facially.

be suprised if he was on two grams of real shit per week..His genetics are "ok"....but he will probably be a pro anyways.

Good post.

and yeah, I'll bet money this guy will be a pro. He's the next Kuclo. Mark mine and Flints words.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2013, 08:14:00 PM »
X3. He says he doesn't like the sport but its obvious this is what he lives for.

You'll go far when you love something so much you hate it.
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2013, 08:16:01 PM »
So it affects white bbers only?? Seems that way Dennis, Ruhl, Kuclo, the late Luke wood. Guess Cutler dodged that look
U really don't see it happen too much on black bbers I dunno know

take a look at dexters skin sometime.

given blacks have a genetic predisposition for youthful looking skin. but I'm not talking about blacks I'm talking about Lloyd Bostin i dunno what the fuck ESFitness is going on about blacks is beyond me. nobody is referring to blacks in the scope of tren usage given what I stated above.  

but ya bro blacks age very well thus can tolerate the more aging effects of tren.

some guys really manifest the skin I'm talking about other not so much but as a whole you can markedly see a difference in your skin when you go off.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »
not everybody gets that look... just using well known pro's as examples, look at kai and jay cutler and even flex wheeler... you think they're not using a gram of tren a week?

levrone had that look and he supposedly never used tren, but did supposedly did like anadrol.... not everybody is gonna look like ronny rockel or ruhl, or pavol or dexter.

everybody gets that look.

some exhibit less than others. don't contradict me again.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2013, 08:17:31 PM »
Dennis Wolf's skin looks rugged as fuck (no homo!)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2013, 08:19:54 PM »
everybody gets that look.

some exhibit less than others. don't contradict me again.

hahahaha

or what?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:17 PM »
Or you'll have to send your bank details.
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: October 29, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
hahahaha

or what?

or I'll continue to make you look like a know it all who really knows fuck all. 

I don't mind. honestly. you make the job easy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #297 on: October 29, 2013, 08:29:15 PM »
or I'll continue to make you look like a know it all who really knows fuck all. 

I don't mind. honestly. you make the job easy.

oooooh goodie.... search my posts chump, I bring it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #298 on: October 29, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »
personally I reserve judgement on both of you, and think you are full of shit. you both claim to have elite physiques and be experienced gear users. How about posting a fucking pic?

you know, like this... Its not that hard.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2013, 08:45:31 PM »
personally I reserve judgement on both of you, and think you are full of shit. you both claim to have elite physiques and be experienced gear users. How about posting a fucking pic?

you know, like this... Its not that hard.
Are u on the right thread?? Who are u talking to?