Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 115700 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #350 on: October 30, 2013, 12:43:33 PM »
lob is good people

There are no Lobstahs in my gym  :(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »
I'm flattered and would normally be inclined to agree, except... well, you know I'm black, right?  Well, actually half black.  But the other half is also black.  I'm surprised, Groink.
Also, how old are you?!  If you're twice my age, you look great, but I suspect I'm older than you think, which means I look great for mine haha.
 Three decades of blackness and somehow not being torn apart on getbig. I call that a win.

look late twenties...id guess 27
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #352 on: October 30, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »
I'm flattered and would normally be inclined to agree, except... well, you know I'm black, right?  Well, actually half black.  But the other half is also black.  I'm surprised, Groink.
Also, how old are you?!  If you're twice my age, you look great, but I suspect I'm older than you think, which means I look great for mine haha.
 Three decades of blackness and somehow not being torn apart on getbig. I call that a win.

I'm 49 and I thought you were in mid or late 20"s.  regardless you look great.

I say a lot of shit on these boards, one would be wise to realize this place is for conversation and to blow off steam.  I can be really nice, like I am lately...or I can be in a fucked up mood and say horrible shit to get a reaction.

That being said if you think I'm an asshole that's cool.  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #353 on: October 30, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »

further evidence black women go absolutely mad for a huge mascular man

when i get 18" arms i will get a lot of them

even tho this damsel i'm quoting will argue the opposite, the facts are the facts

black women love huge mascular muscles

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 30, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
Galeniko must have good laughs at you reading all these posts about "grams" of gears used by pros. In Europe you don't even have to lift, you just need to be in right social circles to know what everyone is using and I'm talking huge, pro size motherfuckers. It's not grams of tren, dudes. Not even close to 1g.

Maybe they are all lying to each other? Who knows :D

Galeniko doesn't know what he's talking about.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
Galeniko doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is a very dumb statement, you obviously speak for yourself..

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2013, 01:53:40 PM »
I'm 49 and I thought you were in mid or late 20"s.  regardless you look great.

I say a lot of shit on these boards, one would be wise to realize this place is for conversation and to blow off steam.  I can be really nice, like I am lately...or I can be in a fucked up mood and say horrible shit to get a reaction.

That being said if you think I'm an asshole that's cool.  ;D
I am passing NO JUDGMENT here.  You haven't been an asshole to ME or done anything I've witnessed, so I don't know.  What I DO know is that almost no one on getbig ever has anything nice to say about black women without it being backhanded or containing  some  kind of slur. I was expressing genuine surprise, not at you specifically, G.

Nah, I'm 30. Past my "Best By" date, but nowhere near spoiled or rotten haha.  You're an excellent 49. You'd even be an excellent 39. I hope my daily application of sunblock, high fat intake, and consistent hydration keep my skin and face aging as well as yours until I'M twice my age haha.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2013, 02:04:07 PM »
further evidence black women go absolutely mad for a huge mascular man

when i get 18" arms i will get a lot of them

even tho this damsel i'm quoting will argue the opposite, the facts are the facts

black women love huge mascular muscles
How does my statement prove anything about what black women (as a whole,  with collective consciousness, since you've grouped us as such)  want or are aroused by?  Sometimes my mother says  surprisingly nice things to me and I am flattered.  Doesn't mean I as an individual OR black women as a group go "absolutely mad" for moms, other black ladies, boobs, afros, big lips (wait actually, I  DO go banana for dudes with mouths as big as mine,  because it's a rarity), or anything else my mother possesses.  it just means I'm surprised by the sentiment.
 You're trying too hard.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2013, 02:05:37 PM »
How does my statement prove anything about what black women (as a whole,  with collective consciousness, since you've grouped us as such)  want or are aroused by?  Sometimes my mother says  surprisingly nice things to me and I am flattered.  Doesn't mean I as an individual OR black women as a group go "absolutely mad" for moms, other black ladies, boobs, afros, big lips (wait actually, I  DO go banana for dudes with mouths as big as mine,  because it's a rarity), or anything else my mother possesses.  it just means I'm surprised by the sentiment.
You're trying too hard.
^^^^

don't argue with anabolic halo, your efforts are futile

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2013, 02:08:14 PM »
^^^^

don't argue with anabolic halo, your efforts are futile

Because you're lost for arguments (again)?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
Because you're lost for arguments (again)?
because i have studied the black species for nearly a decade both in the field and from my desk

because her ramblings are incoherent and off the point, which is to be expected from a woman

because i know for a fact black women go mad for a huge mascular man

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »
hey guys around the world it's all the same- the more anabolics you use the bigger/ better you get. guys in the uk use as much as guys here the guys in the Middle East use as much as guys in the uk. all that differentiates everyone is their choice of compounds but the amounts are pretty equal. there is no secrets just big stacks.

that being said there are genetic freaks out there. I know a couple of them- only on during their prep, no bridging w test, no gh in the offseason and morph over 16 weeks. but they all use the amounts everyone else does. nobody's getting a pro card on 2g totals I can promise you that.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2013, 02:19:27 PM »
  I remember cswol taking a bottle of test per day

he was able to get them cheap in mex

imagine taking 10cc per day for 365 days?

a 70's pro told me that in the late 60's and all through the 70's he took full bottles of test and dbol every day all year round.  he's gotta be in his 70's now and still alive

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 30, 2013, 02:20:21 PM »
hey guys around the world it's all the same- the more anabolics you use the bigger/ better you get. guys in the uk use as much as guys here the guys in the Middle East use as much as guys in the uk. all that differentiates everyone is their choice of compounds but the amounts are pretty equal. there is no secrets just big stacks.

that being said there are genetic freaks out there. I know a couple of them- only on during their prep, no bridging w test, no gh in the offseason and morph over 16 weeks. but they all use the amounts everyone else does. nobody's getting a pro card on 2g totals I can promise you that.

Galeniko take notes.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 30, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
Galeniko must have good laughs at you reading all these posts about "grams" of gears used by pros. In Europe you don't even have to lift, you just need to be in right social circles to know what everyone is using and I'm talking huge, pro size motherfuckers. It's not grams of tren, dudes. Not even close to 1g.

Maybe they are all lying to each other? Who knows :D

lol galeniko knows jackshit when it comes to the pros.
A

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
« Reply #365 on: October 30, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
because i have studied the black species for nearly a decade both in the field and from my desk

because her ramblings are incoherent and off the point, which is to be expected from a woman

because i know for a fact black women go mad for a huge mascular man

LOOOL you're a fuckin tool

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
LOOOL you're a fuckin tool
is it any stranger than studying ifbb bodybuilders?

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
Galeniko take notes.

actually I kinda validated his points w my post, esp the second paragraph.

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2013, 02:31:50 PM »
is it any stranger than studying ifbb bodybuilders?

No, but the way you put it in that post was ignorant !

Black people are more the way they are because of White mans fear of not being the best !

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:12 PM »
actually I kinda validated his points w my post, esp the second paragraph.

Nope. You mentioned the very few exceptions to the rule.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:42 PM »
No, but the way you put it in that post was ignorant !

Black people are more the way they are because of White mans fear of not being the best !
doesnt make sense

people are the way they are

hard to change like diapers as parker says

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2013, 02:33:04 PM »
1.5g of tren is common. You must be new to the truth or something. I'm still stunned by it. When I go over 500mg a week I start feeling guilty and ashamed that I may not look good enough for being on "so much gear". But then again I have friends running a gram of test as a base, about a gram of deca and they cycle in tren ace, mast, NPP, etc. They're not fibbing and they compete too. Same thing in any gym. All those big guys aren't taking a thimble of test every fortnight. They're filling barrels and doing two injections a day, not even counting any orals or other PEDs.

dude I know guys who don't compete that run these totals. lol

don't get it twisted. a lot of the guys you see in your gym with good builds are crushing the vial as much as any competitor. the response just isn't there in a lot of cases so it's less apparent but the volume is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
GROINK put up a good point he is like kuclo before he really blew up,but again kuclo genetics are overall better and it seems on paper what's said about this kids dosage that they probably exceed what kuclo did at his point/age at the time.still same kinda look  minus legs.

Young Kuclo

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2013, 02:36:19 PM »
Nope. You mentioned the very few exceptions to the rule.

you don't have to be an exception to the rule to have incredible response.

as much as there are guys out there who have great response there are those who don't. at the end of the day those with poor response will be less apt to believe the claims of those with great response.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: October 30, 2013, 02:44:19 PM »
Young Kuclo

builds didn't come much better for big white guys at the amateur level than Steve's.