Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?  (Read 11990 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:18:35 PM »
Without being an NPC or above level competitor or having elite level looks and money and status?

Seems like a waste of time unless you're very good looking with very low standards and have your life together and have a car and place to bring a girl as well, or unless you're an older man with money who wants to support a single mom in the hopes of getting sex out of it.

Some days I can get 10+ awkward glances a day where girls check me out first, but I have only met one girl from the gym and we were both working at GNC on that day and I didn't see her again.

Now I just buy a membership, and stop by and hit a few poses and don't bother to make eye contact with girls first very often since I figure if they see you and like you to just let them talk to you first, but even that still goes nowhere.

Other guys I have talked to in the gym who are above average looking and in shape no homo, have the same thing happen.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:46:20 PM »
You could always try talking to them and maybe show off your stellar personality.  I've heard unconfirmed reports that this method does indeed work from time to time.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:49:42 PM »
This is something that varies.

One of the best looking and built chicks I have ever seen dated this complete tool from the gym.

Dude always looked like he was going to die from jaundice from only doing orals and didn't really look like much.

A lot of the hotties hang out with rec drug dealers too.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:59 PM »
My last 2 "relationships" we're chicks I met at the gym. Both times I said "fuck it" and walked right up and introduced myself and talked about something pointless and random....but it worked  :)

Just play the numbers game. Throw yourself out there enough and eventually you'll have a chick reciprocate the interest back.

Pro Tip: tell the girl what your post count is on here. Instant panty dropper  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
My last 2 "relationships" we're chicks I met at the gym. Both times I said "fuck it" and walked right up and introduced myself and talked about something pointless and random....but it worked  :)

Just play the numbers game. Throw yourself out there enough and eventually you'll have a chick reciprocate the interest back.

Pro Tip: tell the girl what your post count is on here. Instant panty dropper  8)

Let me add to this that it does suck seeing my ex gf at the gym 5 nights a week when I'm there with my current girl. But oh well that's life if you choose to date hot girls from your gym.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 12:10:44 AM »
Let me add to this that it does suck seeing my ex gf at the gym 5 nights a week when I'm there with my current girl. But oh well that's life if you choose to date hot girls from your gym.

I'm sure that is true. I have just rarely seen the lookers with true bodybuilders or power lifters. If they need furniture moved or something maybe.

One of my friends wanting me to help this girl move.

I just laughed and said I have already worked all day trying to make commission. I am going to eat wings and go to the strip club, you fuck with that noise if you choose.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »
Seems like most of the fitness chicks at my gym date 150 lb lanky twinks.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 12:23:02 AM »
Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?

My question would be: Does anyone actually bang hot girls from in the gym?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »
I'm sure that is true. I have just rarely seen the lookers with true bodybuilders or power lifters. If they need furniture moved or something maybe.

One of my friends wanting me to help this girl move.

I just laughed and said I have already worked all day trying to make commission. I am going to eat wings and go to the strip club, you fuck with that noise if you choose.

True I've never seen a power lifter pulling quality ass  :D

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 07:16:08 AM »
I've been talking to a chick at the gym. She told me she recently had her tubes tied. Does this mean she has a man or is it my invitation to go in raw?
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 07:17:23 AM »
Yes but not at the gym.  Usually it will be when I'm out and they will approach and be like "hey, don't you go to...."  but at the actual gym, no.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 07:22:04 AM »
You could always try talking to them and maybe show off your stellar personality.  I've heard unconfirmed reports that this method does indeed work from time to time.

You don't mean, approaching a girl and talking to them might help you get to know them??  :o

Lmao if you plan on sitting back and having girls approach you, well you'll probably be sitting there for a while

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 07:24:19 AM »
lmao great thread idea :D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
I've been talking to a chick at the gym. She told me she recently had her tubes tied. Does this mean she has a man or is it my invitation to go in raw?

her sofa pulls out, but she doesn't.

BMC approved

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 08:40:59 AM »
Without being an NPC or above level competitor or having elite level looks and money and status?

Seems like a waste of time unless you're very good looking with very low standards and have your life together and have a car and place to bring a girl as well, or unless you're an older man with money who wants to support a single mom in the hopes of getting sex out of it.

Some days I can get 10+ awkward glances a day where girls check me out first, but I have only met one girl from the gym and we were both working at GNC on that day and I didn't see her again.

Now I just buy a membership, and stop by and hit a few poses and don't bother to make eye contact with girls first very often since I figure if they see you and like you to just let them talk to you first, but even that still goes nowhere.

Other guys I have talked to in the gym who are above average looking and in shape no homo, have the same thing happen.

No offense but you come off as having really low self esteem bro.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Why don't you ask her?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 08:45:38 AM »
Seems like most of the fitness chicks at my gym date 150 lb lanky twinks.

x2

and their bf will be walking on that treadmil for hours
T

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 08:49:13 AM »
I met a lot of girls at the gym

I have to leave town to workout on sundays and I work in bars so I am upbeat on sunday morn being around women that don't smell like cigarettes, bud lights, and have that stupid ass glazed look they get when they 'pop molly' -- fckn unattractive as shit

but in a gym I feel myself so I say hello and tend to bring a water bottle I can drop or roll toward females so I can strike up convo's.....most of the time if you are polite and not a prick (dressed right, no homemade cutoff shirts) females will talk esp on a sunday or Monday when your doing legs too

but I guess it depends on your attitude and theirs, and if your gym is full with douchbags then you will be considered 'one of the bunch' until you break the mold and show them who you are, being a bodybuilder so long waiting on women to approach you is just waiting for the sluttest craziest bitch to come out of her closet of desperation and tuck her multi personalities  aside for a week or so to get some kawk --- I have scars to prove this-literally  :-X

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »
Why don't you ask her?

I plan on asking her out. I was just thrown off by her telling me about getting her tubes tied.
S

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
I plan on asking her out. I was just thrown off by her telling me about getting her tubes tied.

Obviously some advantages to this. I would just walk away and get a slight thicky with big tits though.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »
I met a lot of girls at the gym

I have to leave town to workout on sundays and I work in bars so I am upbeat on sunday morn being around women that don't smell like cigarettes, bud lights, and have that stupid ass glazed look they get when they 'pop molly' -- fckn unattractive as shit

but in a gym I feel myself so I say hello and tend to bring a water bottle I can drop or roll toward females so I can strike up convo's.....most of the time if you are polite and not a prick (dressed right, no homemade cutoff shirts) females will talk esp on a sunday or Monday when your doing legs too

but I guess it depends on your attitude and theirs, and if your gym is full with douchbags then you will be considered 'one of the bunch' until you break the mold and show them who you are, being a bodybuilder so long waiting on women to approach you is just waiting for the sluttest craziest bitch to come out of her closet of desperation and tuck her multi personalities  aside for a week or so to get some kawk --- I have scars to prove this-literally  :-X

It all depends on what you want. The hot bitches are always more than meets the eye.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 10:37:14 AM »
Lol @ being intimidated by hot bitches.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »

seems to be a widespread problem, as it looks like everyone's busy trying to figure out online dating, instead  :'(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013, 04:09:22 PM »
Like you have a clue. You can only get a girl as good as your post level.

6/10.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »
My local 24hr fitness has a coed sauna. Never ventured there do to the fear of witnessing faggetry. To many fags like to bend over butt naked for long periods of time by the lockers...and take forever to put on their underwear. So i cant imagine the faggetry at the sauna. That and the jungle musk I heard about. But yeah I heard its the place to hook up for straights as well. Still no go because of the faggets.
A