Author Topic: question about t3/clen  (Read 2050 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
question about t3/clen
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:38:06 AM »
i'm just starting my cutting ,my question is when should i include those?never tried them before this.currently i'm on lipo6 and feeling the thermogenic effect...should i start using the t3&clen when my fat loss become slow/stall or i should include it now?
fyi i will be on 500mg test and 350mg tren for a 16weeks
T

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: question about t3/clen
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 09:59:01 AM »
Do the lypo 6 while using the T3 , cycle up the T3 to 100mcg a day then stay at that for a month then cycle down and come off the T3 also come off the lipo 6 and start the clen but do the clen for 4 weeks then come off and repeat the T3 lipo 6 routine if needed

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
hm, why not just eat less?

or alternative, use efedrine, maybe with clen.

i wouldnt risk my thyroid with t3 usage, ask ppl who had thyroid inflamation, they tell you how nice that feels.

and the risk of fucking the thyroid up forever, even if its just a 1 in 1000 possibility, not sure if its worth it, for those few calories extra burned.

nevermind the rebound when coming off and the fact that t3 takes no prisoners, it simply burns everything, muscle, fat, it doesnt care.
can be preveented by using more aas ,which ahain may lead to other sides.
also makes you feel like shit.

the 100mcg a day is way over board recomendation.

if you gonna use it, use 25mcg daily, and dont ever go over 50mcg daily.

when to use it is relative.

certainly its not neede to get inot single digits,lol.one can get into single digits and still eat a mcdonalds menue every day.

its also a bad choice as excuse for bad dieting, this will not work well.

it helps best when youre already shredded and want become extra extreme shredded.going from 5% range into the low 4%s.

other than that i dont see a point, 5% will take extreme willpower anyway,t3 or not.

just stick to efedrine.25-50mg every day,best bang for the buck, best reward, and not so risky.
n

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »
Theres many people that run T3 at 150 for gods amount of time I was suggesting to run it for exactly 1 month at that dose so it will be 70 days of T3 usage which is moderate in terms of 6 months to years ...... yes you are right that he doesn't have to do it to achieve something but he asked what and how so I answered his question ...... use it enjoy it learn from it EVERYTHING has a price to pay its not up to us to weigh out the pros and coins on our personal opinion .... hell I don't want to look like a scrawny twink I do enjoy food and drink

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »
Theres many people that run T3 at 150 for gods amount of time I was suggesting to run it for exactly 1 month at that dose so it will be 70 days of T3 usage which is moderate in terms of 6 months to years ...... yes you are right that he doesn't have to do it to achieve something but he asked what and how so I answered his question ...... use it enjoy it learn from it EVERYTHING has a price to pay its not up to us to weigh out the pros and coins on our personal opinion .... hell I don't want to look like a scrawny twink  I do enjoy food and drink

From my understanding t3 increases the chance of this happening if you don't run enough gear  ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »
I counter that with upping my beer intake and good ole south TEXAS cook outs ha

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »
I counter that with upping my beer intake and good ole south TEXAS cook outs ha

hahaha

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 03:58:50 PM »
countering the t3 eating up everything, by what?

eating more protein?this will hardly work.

more junk food?this will not be any good either.

it depends,if the guy is fatter than 10%, totaly pointless to use it.if one cant bring up the dedication to get into single digits without fatburners, they will most likely never get shredded.from 10% to 5% is more than 1 stage of hell to pass through.
using a potential muscle burning compund will not help.

efedrine does everything better.it has advantages in versatilty and usefulness over t3.

kills apetite.increases trainign energy.

t3 does pretty much the oppostie.
n

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 04:29:42 AM »
yes i do eat less now,very low on calories,my main food is mainly fish and eggs,with some protein shakes,and they're not even close to 200g of proteins,more like 160-180.
talking about ephedrine,i don't even know where to get,the closest i can get is pseudoephedrine lol
i read the lipo6 description says not to be taken with thyroid stimulating supps so i guess the t3 plan is out?
T

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
Never use T3 or clen but I really like ephedrine and just started to use albuterol
Ephedrine is really good. I find it very good for eating vast quantities of food and I seem to gain faster when I use it.
I feel that a lot of these compounds are better used for bulking than cutting. Increase metabolic rate and pile in the calories, get awesome faster.
Dieting, I don't think you need drugs at all outside of hunger control if that is an issue for you. And of course AAS

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:02 PM »
i'm dieting on 1400-1600 calories so regular fatburners is okay?no need for other drugs exept those i'm currently running?
T

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 08:52:47 PM »
i'm dieting on 1400-1600 calories so regular fatburners is okay?no need for other drugs exept those i'm currently running?

Are you a middle aged housewife?
I am 75kg and 9% body fat and currently eat in excess of 3000kcal a day. I don't really count calories just protein and I am sure to get in at least 400g of protein a day. Only take ephedrine and 500mg of testosterone currently. Just to give some idea of where I am at. I assume like most people on this site you're at least 200lb? You're going to need 2g/lb minimum imo, especially when drugs and powerful fat burners are mixed in.

Even if you shoot for this 2g/lb minimum, that's 400g of protein or 1.5kg of lean 10% fat mince every day. Just keeping it simple here for maths...
1.5kg of the lean mince alone would net you 3210kcal a day. That's JUST getting the protein in needed for a 200lb male. Ignoring fats, carbs, vegetables etc.

How can you cut on 1500kcal? I didn't think it was possible to go that low and get in adequate protein lol.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 09:37:43 PM »
1.5kg 90% lean meat will give about 2500cals perday
today i'm about 187lbs 5'7" my metabolism is slow,even on 2500 cals will be hard for me to cut
been losing 2-3lbs for 2 days and i think it's water since i've been pissing non stop
T

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 09:58:52 PM »
I doubt that your metabolism is low
It's more likely that you sit on your ass all day, or only train for an hour couple times a week

Either way, that's really fucking low on the calories. Try aiming for 350g of protein a day and see where that gets you. Start training every day as well. I train twice a day while cutting. Morning will be some machine shit or one armed deadlifts or unilateral dumbbell work just to grease me up and get the blood flowing for 30 mins. Then a 45-60 minute training session in the evening

Mince is good and you can make a lot of shit from it but it gets old FAST. I normally diet on chicken wings, ribs and mince. These 3 foods are pretty much perfect for the macros I want to hit and I can marinade/rub/flavour them how I like. I make a badass carb free taco haha.

So assuming you have 4 protein shakes a day with 30g of protein in them, this leaves you with 230g of protein left to hit. A kilo of chicken wings (including bones) will net you 270g for example and give you 2900kcal. Plus the protein calories. You'll find that protein calories are wrong though. This diet of 3000kcal will be nothing, NOTHING like 3000kcal of McDonalds for example

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:03 AM »
by 'mince' I assume you mean ground beef.. 1.5kg is about 3lbs, I dunno if there's 400g in there with 10% fat.

4kcal/g protein would put 1500kcal @ 375g of 100% protein, no fat (chicken or hydro-whey)

I'm going by this site here. I forgot to add in the 3-5 protein shakes most people have each day like I did afterwards
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/6193/2
So that's 2640kcal and 300g of protein + 4 shakes with one scoop of whey

Basically I think my main point strikes true even if the maths isn't exact. You're not going to do well cutting on calories this low, in my opinion. As you mentioned just protein powder would exceed your caloric needs getting your protein in lol. Although he is a bit lighter than 200lb

Jpatton

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »
Do the lypo 6 while using the T3 , cycle up the T3 to 100mcg a day then stay at that for a month then cycle down and come off the T3 also come off the lipo 6 and start the clen but do the clen for 4 weeks then come off and repeat the T3 lipo 6 routine if needed

You suggest some serious combos, not everyone needs as much gear as you suggest in most of your posts. Most people could get the same effects on half of what you are recommending. It would take years of usage to need the amounts you are suggesting. The Lipo 6 and Clen are essentially going to do the same thing. He should use the Clen if he doesn't need the caffeine for energy. He will get a better result from the Clen for fat burning purposes when used with the T3. If he needs energy because he is cutting carbs and calories take the Lipo6 instead of Clen.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 05:52:08 PM »
yes i train only few times a week so i try to make it up with less calories,no point of eating more just to burn it later with more workouts and cardio
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2013, 06:26:34 PM »
1.5kg 90% lean meat will give about 2500cals perday
today i'm about 187lbs 5'7" my metabolism is slow,even on 2500 cals will be hard for me to cut
been losing 2-3lbs for 2 days and i think it's water since i've been pissing non stop
fisrt days is all water,bit fat.

try to run 2500cals for a week and see what hapens, if youre "fat" enough, that might be enough deficit for results.

you can always straight up crash into the diet, but you can also only crash as much as "needed",instead of going full out.

depends how fast ou really really wanna go through it.

@oni 2g per lbs protein is certainly not the minimum.

9% fat is kinda soft for steroid user.

why not diet on 1500cals?whats the problem with that?theres ppl who gotten extremly shredded extremly fast.

i dont see how lifting bit weight in the gym for 45mintues coupek time a week justifies much extra calories.

what the benefit from your 3k calories?the guy doesnt care what you eat,he plans to get cut.

n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2013, 07:14:44 PM »
Seems like a good way to be tired all the time, lose a lot of your strength and lose muscle mass
I find the higher I keep protein while dieting the more full my muscles stay and I keep all my strength pretty much even getting stronger while leaner.
I don't know for sure but I think because I keto diet, gluconeogenesis is turning the excess protein into glucose which is being used to keep muscle glycogen stores topped up but not my liver glycogen (as I am still in ketosis)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2013, 11:42:32 PM »
fisrt days is all water,bit fat.

try to run 2500cals for a week and see what hapens, if youre "fat" enough, that might be enough deficit for results.

you can always straight up crash into the diet, but you can also only crash as much as "needed",instead of going full out.

depends how fast ou really really wanna go through it.

@oni 2g per lbs protein is certainly not the minimum

9% fat is kinda soft for steroid user.

why not diet on 1500cals?whats the problem with that?theres ppl who gotten extremly shredded extremly fast.

i dont see how lifting bit weight in the gym for 45mintues coupek time a week justifies much extra calories.

what the benefit from your 3k calories?the guy doesnt care what you eat,he plans to get cut.

9% is soft for steroid user ? Maybe soft for a person that uses gear In order to compete ...