Author Topic: Greg Kovacs Leg Pressing over a Ton for 20 reps  (Read 35480 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Greg Kovacs Leg Pressing over a Ton for 20 reps
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 10:26:07 AM »
Whats Kovacs like in person? Fairly intelligent, or just grunts and nods?

For being 4th tier, he is quite recognizable and should be more high profile.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 11:45:14 AM »
Another pic of Greg in his " prime "

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
I'm downloading his video right now!
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 12:13:54 PM »
Look at him dwarfing Mustafa and Bob.   :o

Even if they have more actual muscle built on their frames, Greg is still considerably larger.  Bear in mind, Bob is 6'0 and 250 in this picture:

That pic seems odd because Greg is 6'1 1/2 but in that pic he looks like he is 6'6"  I guess its the angle  ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 12:16:30 PM »
Look at him dwarfing Mustafa and Bob.   :o

Even if they have more actual muscle built on their frames, Greg is still considerably larger.  Bear in mind, Bob is 6'0 and 250 in this picture:

Granted , Kovacs looks decent in this shot and is bigger, but who has a better PHYSIQUE in that line up ???

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2006, 01:27:26 PM »
kovacs has freakish genetics, mass wise he is up there with anyone you will ever see. Strength wise he is/was so far ahead of the pack its silly. If he had only used his head in making a career decision he could have made a killing from using his strength and broken alot of records
Scouser on Tour

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2006, 01:37:06 PM »
His physique may look like garbage but he was a strong dude.

Guess you didn't see Cost of Redemtpion with Ronnie Coleman where he does more than 2300. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2006, 01:43:51 PM »
im not discrediting ronnie, and i know alot will say it was because his legs are so big etc etc, but ronnies ROM wasnt exactly stellar was it? Credit to the man for doing it though
Scouser on Tour

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2006, 02:05:08 PM »
No doubt Kovacs is a BIG strong guy but after Ed Coad shut him up with his power challenge I am going to cast his lift claims in the hall of urban bodybuilding legends.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 02:23:07 PM »
I'm downloading his video right now!
WHERE?
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »
kovacs has freakish genetics, mass wise he is up there with anyone you will ever see. Strength wise he is/was so far ahead of the pack its silly. If he had only used his head in making a career decision he could have made a killing from using his strength and broken alot of records

I agree, bro. Kovacs strengh is just ridiculously obscene. I once saw this pic, of him, doing incline dumbbell presses with 300 lbs dumbbells. Not 200, but 300 lbs dumbbells. He did nine full reps, with that weight. Coleman, conversely, does this same exercide, for these same number of reps, with 200 lbs dumbbells. He has done eight reps, on the incline smith machine, with seven plates a side! How about military presses, with five plates a side, for ten reps?

I have seen Kovacs at 440 lbs, having a bodyfat of no more than about 12%. I've seen him, IN PERSON! do any of you guys remember when Kovacs did the Night of Champions, at 360 lbs? He was holding water, but his bodyfat was definitely in the single-digit area. Compared to Kovacs, Ronnie ain't nothing but a peanut ;D. I still remember the reaction of the crowd, when Kovacs stepped onstage, at the Night of Champions:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2006, 02:32:59 PM »
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »
i had to read that 3 times just to make sure - 300lb dumbbells! Even Greg cant be that strong. Ive seen pics of him benching 765 (real?) and if i recall correctly he was inclining 725 (probably just my imagination - im confused!) as well as using 120lb dumbbells for the preacher curl. But 300lb dumbbells surpasses anything i have ever seen.

Which brings to mind kamalis claim about deadlifting 765 and using 300lb dumbbells for rows. His proof? A pic of him holding a 300lb dumbbell not far from the floor! Gimme a break you fukkin retard! Ronnie C can use a 300 for 6-8 reps ive heard though. And Milos Sarcev said is a Flex article (genuine?) the only person he has ever seen better Ronnie for power on the rows is Brock Lesnar
Scouser on Tour

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2006, 03:11:07 PM »
  Yeah, but not pro material...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He could be this guy for all we know..
I am a mini beast

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2006, 03:12:46 PM »
i had to read that 3 times just to make sure - 300lb dumbbells! Even Greg cant be that strong. Ive seen pics of him benching 765 (real?) and if i recall correctly he was inclining 725 (probably just my imagination - im confused!) as well as using 120lb dumbbells for the preacher curl. But 300lb dumbbells surpasses anything i have ever seen.

Which brings to mind kamalis claim about deadlifting 765 and using 300lb dumbbells for rows. His proof? A pic of him holding a 300lb dumbbell not far from the floor! Gimme a break you fukkin retard! Ronnie C can use a 300 for 6-8 reps ive heard though. And Milos Sarcev said is a Flex article (genuine?) the only person he has ever seen better Ronnie for power on the rows is Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his arms look all of 17 inches and his legs look 22.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2006, 03:13:23 PM »
  I agree, bro. Kovacs strengh is just ridiculously obscene. I once saw this pic, of him, doing incline dumbbell presses with 300 lbs dumbbells. Not 200, but 300 lbs dumbbells. He did nine full reps, with that weight. Coleman, conversely, does this same exercide, for these same number of reps, with 200 lbs dumbbells. He has done eight reps, on the incline smith machine, with seven plates a side! How about military presses, with five plates a side, for ten reps? :o 

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Please tell me you dont really believe that pic was real !
follow the arrows

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »
And Milos Sarcev said is a Flex article (genuine?) the only person he has ever seen better Ronnie for power on the rows is Brock Lesnar

hahah. Yeah right.. Brock doing F5 on Ronnie
I am a mini beast

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
i wanna see a video of kovacs deadlifting or squatting 800 pounds  Until then i say ronnie is stronger and 1000x bodybuilder he can ever be

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 05:40:18 PM »

I hate leg presses that are structured like that. I want a straight foot platform, not two levels. I never understood why people would design a leg press like that.
Sultan

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2006, 07:04:05 PM »
Please tell me you dont really believe that pic was real !

That pic was real. Peter McGough confirmed it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »

Listen, dumb bitch, before you call me a retard, understand the subject you're talking about. Both Jim Schmaltz and Peter McGough confirmed that Greg inclined press those dumbbells. Does this mean Greg is a better bodybuilder than Ronnie, or even a good bodybuilder? No, he is a terrible bodybuilder. Yet, when it comes to sheere strengh, he's an invincible titan. Kovacs can take Ronnie on any exercise, except on the dead-lift, at which Ronnie and Kovacs are comparable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »
Kovacs can take Ronnie on any exercise, except on the dead-lift, at which Ronnie and Kovacs are comparable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

in terms of workout strength but in physique wise, Kovac is Ronnie's little bitch
I am a mini beast

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2006, 07:13:15 PM »
 :-X
HAHA, RON.....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »
in terms of workout strength but in physique wise, Kovac is Ronnie's little bitch

Not arguing with that. As a bodybuilder, Ronnie rapes Kovacs in the pooper. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2006, 08:18:22 PM »
  Listen, dumb bitch, before you call me a retard, understand the subject you're talking about. Both Jim Schmaltz and Peter McGough confirmed that Greg inclined press those dumbbells. Does this mean Greg is a better bodybuilder than Ronnie, or even a good bodybuilder? No, he is a terrible bodybuilder. Yet, when it comes to sheere strengh, he's an invincible titan. Kovacs can take Ronnie on any exercise, except on the dead-lift, at which Ronnie and Kovacs are comparable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Thats too hard to beleive, come on ! Inclining the 300's?? Has anyone ever even inclined 600 on the BB Bench?
I gotta call some serious bullshit on that, nothing personal though. I think u oughtta put in context the enormous hype created around Grg kovacs back in the day(or so I have read, I havent been following bb'ing for too long)
follow the arrows